Spintel Mobile Broadband

Spintel Mobile Broadband

Listing monitored by SpinTel

Perfect

Harnie so helpful and wiling to support all of my issues. I want to correct my name on my billing and add my partner's name as well. I really appreciate that

• Incentivised Review No

Leister provided the best customer service! Highly recommend.

Leister provided fast service with care. Very prompt action was taken.
Great follow up and listened attentively. Very professional and prompt. The customer service went above and beyond.
Leister provided fast service with care. Very prompt action was taken.

Outstanding

I spoke via live chat and then email with Donnalyn. She is a great customer service representative for your company. Thank you. Reliable service is provided with no connection issues.

Persistence pays

Mercy persisted with our setup of a replacement sim. It took a few goes to get it connected but Mercy kept calling back until it was sorted and got it working. Well done!

Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how Spintel Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

fried.noodle
fried.noodleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Received assistance from Mary about my mobile plan change. She helped and resolved my issue in a very short period of time. Quick and no fuss. 5 Stars to Mary, thanks again.

Witold
WitoldSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good reception and positive service

Received assistance from Mary about my issue with mobile data. She quickly found remedy to the problem and I got access to my mobile data in three minutes. Happy to talk to her.Thanks

Frank
FrankWestern Australia

Excellent Service

I requested Spintel activate my mobile phone international roaming urgently as I needed access to my SMS service overseas. I received an immediate reply from Xyra who extremely quickly confirmed with me the terms and condiitons and in less than 10 minmutes my international roaming was activated.

Very, very happy with the service from Xyra and Spintel.

• Incentivised Review No

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
GrahamD
GrahamD

Spintel.No hassles.

Received assistance from Madel on changing my address and modem set up. Assistance was clear and I did not have to wait too long for the replies.Thank you again Madel.

• Incentivised Review No

Elsa was very patient with me

Excellent customer service, thank you Elsa.
I and my family wanted to transfer number and had no idea how to do it.
We couldn't have done without your support Elsa.

Satoko Miyazaki
Satoko MiyazakiSydney, NSW

Harnie gave me a n excellent service

I lost my sim and she did prompt service for me.
I will use my mobile phone as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for helpful and friendly service for me

MalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt and positive service

Asked for an upgrade, request approval given in a short time frame.
Polite staff and efficient corresponding customer service team.
Used the what's app and it worked great
Good team effort and we'll done

Mal

Leister is the customer service representative who assisted me with my enquiry.
Fantastic job, he had to seek approval and it was granted.
He followed up with me and very pleased with the outcome.
Happy spintel customer

This is a good reliable and affordable service

When we have bad weather have no service and a lot of time the service is very slowly and take time to get things done in a matter of urgency

Leane & John
Leane & JohnPerth, WA

Fabulous Customer Service Thank you Joie

We received an email re someone wanting our details for Spinyel account! Joie responded to my sms immediately and confirmed message was not from Spintel and ensured we had not had account compromised!

lyn
lynHunter Region, NSW

Perfect service from Spintel

I had an issue yesterday in that I had used all my available data so I called spintel to ask they could help. They were amazing. I had a wonderfully helpful person called Mercy The service was wonderful and she was able to immediately help with increasing my Gig. Thank you so much for all you did for me Mercy

Excellent online customer service

Leister was helpful and was able to clearly respond to my queries about my service. She was very patient throughout the process and eventually helped to resolve the issue smoothly.

Emmie K.
Emmie K.asked

I'm currently with another provider for my landline, which has Priority Assist due to my heart issues. Can I keep my landline? ( ie not wanting VOIP phone). Also, I get variable speeds where I am - seems to be a bit of a black spot for mobile signals. It's not unusual for my download speeds to be around 1 Mbps, yet upload speed can be 14 to 15Mbps. My current provider has not been able to offer a reason for this. Obviously the speeds are worse (pages time out, server can't be found, etc etc) during peak usage times.

Mike R.
Mike R.asked

We've been with Spintel for a while now and generally speaking, have had no issues and are quite happy.

We did note that Spintel reported data usage and our device reported usage always seemed to vary by approx. 10-15GB each month. Whilst I'm fully aware that the device is not going to be 100% accurate, it was always spot on with the previous providers reported usage - Optus. The device is an Optus Mobile Broadband modem and approved by Spintel for use on their network.

I painstakingly downloaded three months of data usage reports from Spintel's website and noted an alarming issue - nearly 57 hours overlap of recording periods. It also roughly matches the discrepancy we noted in the device usage (which could be a coincidence).

I've approached Spintel on several occasions, who tell me that their records are correct. Concerned, I raised the issue with the TIO, who passed the concerns on to Spintel and again was met with an "our records are correct" response and an abundance of passive-aggressive replies from "Travis".

I've requested an explanation for the nearly 57 hours of overlaps for the reporting periods, however, they have not and appear to not want to acknowledge that it even occurs or provide an explanation.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Official RepSpinTelSend a private message

Hi Mike, The question you have raised is concerning us. Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Regards,
Anoop

Geoffrey
Geoffreyasked

5g home

See all Spintel Mobile Broadband questions

Get an answer from our members and SpinTel representatives