Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (106) · No (21)

Stan
StanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service ever

Lately I was looking to get a better stable connection at cheaper rates and I found Spintel through google search.They had the best price in premium service and decided to give it a go and thanks god I did.
I have requested service and Spintel got me connected within 3 business days which is unbelievable.
Through the process I had couple of questions and decided to use a online chat and team member Elsa was just outstanding:)Every time I would have a question, I would get an answer within literally 10 minutes and she was always just incredible with helping me out.
I could not recommend Spintel enough as service they provide and customer service are just incredible.Well done Spintel

Ryan Mok
Ryan MokGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service!

I was referred by a friend to use Spintel NBN service. I am still working with their customer service to provision the NBN service and would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation. I contacted their customer service thru WhatsApp and somehow I am lucky enough to get hold of Elsa, she is very responsive and supportive, answer every questions I have, quickly and accurately. No doubt I would recommend Spintel to my friends.

Official RepSpinTel

Excellent and timely connection.

Jake provided very professional technical support by quickly delivering the NBN log-in details required in my router set-up provided to me by e-mail. Living in a new area had used up all of my phone data, so these details would have been difficult to access otherwise. Thanks Jake!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Kieran, Perfect! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Technical Support

Kylie assisted me with getting my modem configured and had great patience and was very helpful and instructive. So happy now that my internet is working and I'm very glad I connected with spintel !!!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Michael, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!
Thanks for sharing your feedback and we are glad to hear that our customer service team have been friendly and easy to communicate with.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 100/20 (Premium 100) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Great customer service, bad internet service

I opted in for the NBN 100/20 plan which worked well until one person began downloading, then it dropped to 3/10. The customer service was great and tried to help every step of the way and Rhea helped me through most of my problems however some problems are just unfixable and are due to the ISP themselves. If you live alone or do not need constant fast speeds they are good to use as their ping is consistently low.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Daniel, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Regards,
Anoop

Graeme C
Graeme CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Support Thank You Mercy

Was having issues with my speed and after some trouble shooting steps I found out that it was my modem that was the issue. I spoke to Mercy and she suggested that I needed a new modem. Thank you Mercy for your excellent response to my issue.

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Graeme! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Ashley C
Ashley C

Fantastic support team!

Had some difficulty in getting our new service connected, but being able to use Facebook messenger to stay in contact with the support team was a godsend - Rhea in particular

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Ashley, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Excellent Customer Service

Great support from the customer support at Spintel. Walked through my problems and assisted every step of the way.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, SSS! We really appreciate your review.
SpinTel Team

Very good customer support... 5 stars for Amy!

Spintel: Easy to place the order, wide variety of accepted BYO modems, fast order processing and excellent customer support. I spoke with Amy and she made everything so easy for me! I recommend Spintel.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Muhammad, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Internet Service Providers

Our NBN service with Spintel was absolutely greate. Sad to leave Spintel but we're leaving Australia

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Ilya. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.
SpinTel Team

Leister was very good on the phone and helped me get everything set up in no time at all. Thanks for the assistance.

I haven't had the time to test it but all the issues I've had have not had anything to do with the service so far. Speedtest came in at 103mbps which is over the advertised 100mbps.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Henry! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

William M.
William M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service is great!

Was having issues regarding my usage and billing. Opened a ticket and was helped out by Rhea. Helped me with the issue and resolved it quickly. Very happy with the efficiency of their customer service team.

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, William. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

DuliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spintel Bad Start

Spintel switched NBN from current provider to them without giving headsup. Then received billing, then told modem being shipped without enough details as to where the modem was. No internet until modem arrived. Excellent.call centre staff,but lack of vision means a very poor start for new.customers. No notification that internet will be cut. No details of shipping of modem(cost $150). Downtime without internet explained as normal when changing providers. Not good for home office users

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Duli, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Regards,
Anoop

Lyon
LyonPerth, WA

Unscrupulous Business

I cancelled my plan with SpinTel 2 weeks ago. I paid for the full month of September and was told I would not get my 2 weeks refund back (which I am fine with). I received confirmation of the cancellation invoice and yet I just received a billing for the month of October.

Contacted customer support, had to wait hours for a reply only to be told that I have to wait for their credit team to investigate. Investigation came back without any real information, only to say that I still have to pay a full month's fee for the month of October when I am not using their service anymore. I am not in any contract. People beware when signing up with SpinTel - I may not know much about doing business but this right here is criminal.

Sean
Sean

Great performance and great support

Spinel was recommended to me by a colleague who is very tech savvy. The service has been excellent with very fast performance. Their support team are great too. Thanks Amy

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Sean, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.