Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (61) · No (6)

Greg S.
Greg S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great and patient customer service

Just got service on in new premises. Had some issue configuring the modem and Kylie from technical support was very helpful, patient and excited once the service was connected and activated.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Greg, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Helen
HelenHunter Region, NSW

Fab help cheers!

Got help without much delay and received the info and request that I needed. It'd be good if within the spintel app there could be an alert when a new message is received.

Connection TypeI don't know
Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Helen! We really appreciate your review.

Speed Dater
Speed DaterPerth, WA

This is perfect! Can't live without it.

Mercy created a new username and email address for my brother giacomo.d_orazio which I couldn't create because it was used. The underscore replaces the apostrophe which is an illegal character.

Connection TypeI don't know
Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service!

Great value internet service and Customer Service was really helpful in making sure that my internet connects smoothly. Special thanks for Mary from technical support who was really nice and patient in helping me connect my BYO modem! I like that they have Whatsapp which you can message to easily communicate with their support team. I would recommend Spintel!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Angela, Perfect! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 12/1 (Basic 12) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Best customer service over the weekend by Mary

There were dropouts and issues with the connection few times last week.
Thanks Mary for solving the problem over the weekend .
Good customer service.
Will definitely recommend Spintel for NBN.

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Manohar. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Harshini
HarshiniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service by Xyra

I am happy with the service provided. Xyra was very helpful. So far the connectivity and speed has been good. The app is good and easy to use. Thank you.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Harshini, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Raj333
Raj333South East Queensland, QLD

Great Helping Customer Service

Leister provided great handholding connection help. He was very patient and provided all the information calmly. Hats off to his customer service. Would love to speak to him again. in the future.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Raj333, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Veronika
VeronikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding technical support and customer service

I've just moved to a new apartment and needed just the basic connection to begin with. I appreciated the Spintel's option which seems to be a great value! So far I cannot say much about the internet itself but can say a lot about the customer service from the day one (via WhatsApp) which has been amazing but what more about the technical support from Mercy has been second to none. She is a star and so friendly. That type of rep you want to come across when you are stressed already about not being able to get your own modem going. Thank you, Mercy for an excellent care ❤️

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Veronika. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Richard
Richard

I've just switched over to Spintel from Telstra and couldn't be happier with the Technical Support given by Chris. He helped my set up and was very professional and efficient. Here's hoping for a long and happy relationship with Spintel.

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Richard. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

Chanel Fakava
Chanel Fakava South East Queensland, QLD

NBN Activation

Customer Service was perfect excellent, Thank you guys for the great work thanks
Chris,Jacerey,Jake, you guys are the bom thank you for all the configuration i hope others will learn from your customer service, well done gusy spintel should be proud of you guys now i will be with spintel great company they also explain what to do also little bit of learning outcome for me with how to change my wifi name and password.

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

David I.
David I.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent first time user plan.

Since connecting to the NBN with Spintel our service has been reliable and without problem. Spintel help staff were very helpful and patient with this user. Our selected download speed has proved adequate for watching YouTube.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi David, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Geoff H
Geoff HCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Cheap and reliable basic internet.

Due to Covid and not working I wanted to cut my monthly costs so I transferred to this basic 12/1 internet plan. As expected it's... slower, but for a single person it's usable. HD videos stream ok, everything works and I've had no problems.

Recommended for budget users.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Geoff, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Internet Service Providers

does what i need does it well

the internet is good i had a problem with my land line phone it is now working again i must have a land line as my disability makes using a mobile very difficuite

Official RepSpinTel

Hi David, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

angie w.
angie w.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service!!!

Had a wonderful experience just now phoning Spintel. I spoke with a very friendly service expert named Leister, who helped me configure my existing modem to the Spintel network! I had tried myself and only got so far, and couldn’t connect! He solved the issue within 5 minutes and I am now connected to the internet in my new apartment! Very happy and relieved! Also an unbeatable price! Thank you Leister and Spintel :)

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Angie! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

So far so good

Been OK so far for two people no issue streaming ect quick to fix any issues have upgraded from adsl been with they for 4 years and staying with them for good prices

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Colin, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. we really appreciate it.