Spintel NBN 12 (Basic 12)

Spintel NBN 12 (Basic 12)

Better than expected

The connection was really easy to set up. After hearing about many bad experiences with NBN I was very happy with this service. Spintel service was excellent, call backs on time, and no long waits.

Start DateSeptember 2019
Contract Type6-month contract
Anoop M.SpinTel

We love having you onboard too! Thanks so much for the review, Suzanne, we are glad that you are enjoying both our service and our support.

it provides what I need

I have no problems with the service. When I did have a problem with my service, SpinTel fixed it up straight away without wasting my time. One of SpinTel support team even told me how I could improve my service with no extra cost. I am very happy. Thank you SpinTel.

Start DateSeptember 2019
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, CharlieV! We really appreciate your review. We are glad that you are enjoying both our service and our support. We have passed your feedback on to the support team.

Pretty good

I have had a few problems with the internet connection but the issues have always been solved through their customer service over the phone. Long waiting time unfortunately so I have used the call-back system which has worked ok.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Peter, Thanks for your review. We are glad that you are happy with our call-back system for contacting the support team.

Vikki

VikkiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Should have changed to NBN sooner

I cannot believe how good our WIFI is now, since changing from ADSL 2 to NBN. It's 10 times as fast as it used to be. Everything was up & running on the scheduled day of connection before lunch time. After listening to so much negative reviews about the NBN, I was so pleasantly surprised & wished I had done this months ago. Thank you so much. :-)

Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Vikki! We really appreciate your review.

Joyce Newell

Joyce NewellSouth East Queensland, QLD

good value

the service is faster and more reliable than previously if there is an issue it has been dealt with very professionally it is excellent value and I would recommend spintel to anyone

Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Joyce, Thanks for your time in posting the valuable review. We're glad you're enjoying both our service and our support.

Sam

SamSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Unreliable, slow, rude.

The connection speed is WAY below what is promised, but Spintel denies all responsibility. Customer service is rude and unprofessional. I had to change to a different provider to get proper connection speed and service.

Start DateJanuary 2019

Slow, slow, slow.

The typical speed for the basic plan is 3-4mb/sec at anytime of day, and never higher than 6 mb/sec. Spintel could increase the bandwidth, but they refuse, saying their only obligation is to provide data, not connection speed. I highly recommend that you find another company even if it costs a few $ more.

July 30th 2019 Update: Ignore the fake positive reviews. Stay away.

This cheapskate company cannot deliver on its promises. The connection speeds are a fraction of what they advertise. They make you wait forever on the phone, nothing gets fixed, and you must start all over again. Avoid.

Start DateApril 2016
Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Architect, Kindly request you to provide your SpinTel account number as a private message to investigate further.

Regards!

kate

kateWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I never have problems with this service great value for money.

Great reliable service, never experience drop outs, it's the best company ive ever used. Price is great too. I would definitely recommend them. If I need to contact them its usually a 5 minute wait or they ring you back.

Start DateApril 2017
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Kate! We really appreciate your review. We're glad that you're enjoying both our service and our support.

Good value for money

Start DateSeptember 2015
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Anoop M.SpinTel

Great products at an acceptable price point

I’ve used Spintel for about two years , first with ADSL and now the NBN . I’ve found their service to be reliable and the products priced reasonably. Customer service has been relatively prompt and clear with the next steps.

NBN speeds have been close to what’s advertised - though this really depends on the contention in your area and time of day- I expect this will be the case with any provider though

I live in Wavell Heights , Qld and haven’t had any noticeable outages with my service from Spintel.

Start DateFebruary 2017
Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Raymond, Thanks so much for the review. We're glad that you find our plans reasonable and enjoying both our service and our support.

Lungby

LungbyMelbourne

Good internet speed

The speed I've experienced from Spintel nbn is as advertised (12mbs) even at peak times in the evenings. They helped me set up my existing modem and I recieved a discount for being referred by a friend. My only criticism is it can take a long time for their customer service to answer the phone, but they do have a callback option.

Start DateApril 2019

Great product

Since i've been on Spintel the service has been faultless, no buffering when watching Netflix or catchup TV. When i contacted Spintel to ask about my account they were polite and helpful and resolved any issue i had.

Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Vern! We really appreciate your review. We are glad to hear that our customer service team has been friendly and easy to communicate with.

Kaz

Always working and speed has improved

Rare dropouts. Great service Thankyou! Also great to see the phone service response from customer care has improved. Got almost instant response today Thankyou. Shame I can't ring mobiles from the land line for free.

Kaz

Hi Anoop I thought my plan was changing anyway, ie. the nbn???

Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Kaz, please provide your Spintel account number via private message so that we can look further for you.

Regards

Jo S.

Jo S.South East Queensland, QLD

Runs perfectly.

I was impressed with Spintel delivery installation on time as promised
There was a slight delay in the activation of data stream .
Hoover Ii was was most impressed with Spintels customer support.
Great knowledgeable people !

Start DateMay 2019
Contract Type18-month contract
Anoop M.SpinTel

Great service and knowledge!

The representative was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. There were a few issues with getting the internet connection working however he was patient and worked the problems to enable me to connect.

Start DateJune 2018
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Tony! We’re glad you found our customer service a positive experience and we will always keep the standards high.

GWS

GWSFar North Queensland, QLD

Very satisfied.

Better than 90% reliable. Have occasions where connection is lost or very slow but usually resolves itself within 24 hours. Most of the time download speed is suitable for streaming video such as YouTube or iView.
Email usage updates are excellent to prevent going over limits.

Start DateAugust 2016
Reche m.SpinTel

Thank you GWS for the positive response.

Great customer service

I took a rolling monthly contract using the basic 12Mbps and 200GB.
Initially I had difficulty getting anything like the expected speed however the technical support team were helpful in talking me through the issue which turned out to be an issue with my (BYO) wifi access point.
Since then service has been excellent and is fast enough for visdeo streaming.
Whenever I have needed to contact customer support they have been helpful.

I like this service as it is suitable for my short term requirements without locking me into a contract. This is the third contract I have taken with Spintel.

Start DateOctober 2018
Reche m.SpinTel

Thank you Stuart for the positive response.

Review collected in partnership with SpinTel

Good service at a great price

Start DateMarch 2019
Contract Type18-month contract
Patrick Jon A.SpinTel

Thank you Grahame N for the positive review.

LiamC

LiamCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy transition from ADSL

Connection has been easy and seamless.
Tech support has been good when needed, phone calls or live chats are answered and problems have been resolved in all cases to date. Recommended

Start DateJanuary 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Patrick Jon A.SpinTel

Thank you LiamC for the positive response.

lionel

lionelPerth, WA

awesome

I have had nothing but headaches with internet, at my rental property. Tried several providers, tried adsl, wireless nbn....all with no or limited luck. UNTIL!!!!
Spintel send out a tech..... within 3 mins has found a line error, then within 10 mins has opened and testing wall socket, house j/box and 2 street pits ....

Internet speed has doubled from previous best..............tenants ( who have sms me 145 times ) are happy ..for awhile at least :)

Every facet of the Spintel experience has been professional and refreshing, my younger brother has been using Spintel's service for years...

thanks

lionel

Start DateMarch 2019
Reche m.SpinTel

Thank you lionel for the positive response.