Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (228) · No

irene
ireneNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent NBN and Mobile service

been with Spintel (prev-Comcen)for many happy years- customer service always excellent-tho rarely needed. Received Authentic looking email which almost made me click on their links but contacted Carol (Spintel)she quickly advised -yes, Phishing-gave me easy to follow steps to rectify any breach. Carol also followed up to ensure all was well. Highly recommend Spintel for NBN and Mobile services.

Start DateMarch 2010
Contract Type12-month contract
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Irene, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!
Thanks for sharing your feedback and we are glad to hear that our customer service team have been friendly and easy to communicate with.

Matt
MattMelbourne

Excellent customer service

Connection was 90% reliable, few jitters here and there but you can expect that with any NBN provider. They were extremely great value for money, I only moved away because I needed better upload speeds.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Matt, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you were enjoying the service.

RiL
RiL

BEST customer service from Mercy

The BEST customer service I've experienced. Massive thanks to Mercy! She was super patient, helpful & followed up with me the next day too to address the issue. Because her service, I'm.now signing up 2 other properties with Spintel

Connection TypeWireless
Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, RiL. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent!

Very helpful over the phone to set up my NBN. Tim was great! Consistent internet at a great and reasonable price. Would have no hesitation to recommend recommend this service to other

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Jasmine. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Alyce
AlyceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service was outstanding

Needed help with setting up and I had nothing but amazing customer service that they kept following up until it was fixed. So patient and professional. Thank you so much!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Alyce, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!

Customer service

Reached out your customer service as I had a couple of questions about my service.
Mary helped alot. she answered all of my questions clearly in a timely manner. Thank you!

Start DateFebruary 2021
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Parin, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Gavin
GavinSydney, NSW

Change of address

Mobile text messages are very difficult to use. Mercy was very helpful to complete my connection. Action was prompt and very easy to understand her instructions to get it all activated.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Gavin, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Leister was a great help for me

Leister helped me with getting my internet up and running with Spintel. He was very friendly and very knowledgeable in providing the step by step instructions of what I needed to do to configure my modem. For this service provided today, Leister definitely deserves 5 out of 5 stars.

Thank you for your help Leister.

Contract Type6-month contract
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Roger, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!

Filippo Rosmann
Filippo RosmannAlice Springs, NT

Very good customer service

Reply within seconds and straight to the point. Very kind and useful customer service. I was expecting to be stuck for at least an hour and I solve my problem in minutes

Start DateApril 2021
Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Filippo. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

kev01
kev01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works good most of the time.

My only real issue has been an unexplained modem dropout last Friday 27th Aug.
It has taken till today for the misconfiguration issue to be traced correctly by Tech support person Woodrow.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateMarch 2021
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Kev01, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Ross Barnett
Ross BarnettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent help, as always from Spintel . . .

I have the standard Spintel NBN in Melbourne, Australia. In my experience, excellent value for money. On the rare occasions when a problem occurs, tech support has always been fast, efficient and spot on - thanks to Rhea for re-connecting my 'phone connection within minutes . . . Ross

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateJuly 2020
Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Ross. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Amazing

It is good and i might be upgrading it to a highwr connection speed.
The services by the company were professional.
Elsa has helped me alot throughout to setup my connection.
Hoping for the best.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Faizan, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!

Robyb
Robyb

SPINTEL is the best

Leister from the Spintel office was very helpful today. We just got our nbn on yesterday morning and it is working fine. We have used spintel before in a different part of qld and we were very happy to go with them again.

Start DateNovember 2019
Official RepSpinTel

Perfect! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Amazing service

Great product. Fast postage and exceptional patience and support from Tim, easy to install. Within 24 of calling I had wireless wifi to my whole house, very appreciated thank you

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Sarah. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Damien
DamienSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leister did a amazing job

Very fast internet , leister spoke very very clearly and his English was very good , was very easy process to get connected will be using this service long term yays thanks

Connection TypeWireless
Contract Type6-month contract
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Damien, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.