Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)

Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (228) · No (36)

Robyb
Robyb

SPINTEL is the best

Leister from the Spintel office was very helpful today. We just got our nbn on yesterday morning and it is working fine. We have used spintel before in a different part of qld and we were very happy to go with them again.

Official RepSpinTel

Perfect! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Amazing service

Great product. Fast postage and exceptional patience and support from Tim, easy to install. Within 24 of calling I had wireless wifi to my whole house, very appreciated thank you

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Sarah. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

So far, so great!

I switched internet providers from another carrier after being a long term customer but I had had enough of the poor customer service. Spintel presented value for money which is important to me but their customer service has also been outstanding! I love the convenience of their WhatsApp chat communication and the technical support offered by Carol to help me configure my modem has been second to none. Carol helped to get our NBN service online and our phone line operational which is a must for my elderly mum. Thanks Spintel, and big thanks to Carol for her fantastic service!

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Lyn. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Damien
DamienSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leister did a amazing job

Very fast internet , leister spoke very very clearly and his English was very good , was very easy process to get connected will be using this service long term yays thanks

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Damien, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Excellent service

I rang Spintel for help with Zoom calls that were dropping out. Mercy was extremely helpful and fixed my issue. She was very friendly and cared about my problem. I would definitely recommend Spintel to others.

Excellent customer service

Chris was extremely helpful through such a painful process of my router not working. He walked me through the steps on how to connect a spare router I had to the NBN network and got it working eventually. Excellent customer service - literally walked me through the whole thing for over an hour troubleshooting the many areas that needed to be looked at.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Remie, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

A private man
A private manGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spintell changed from being the most useless phone and internet provider to being excellent

I have land line phone and internet via the NBN. Spintell changed from being the most useless phone and internet provider when I joined them a few years back in the days of ADSL to being really, really good now.
In the early days their support simply did not support but now they can't do enough to help.
My internet speed is always fine, I watch a lot of videos and can download something else in the background if I wish to do so meaning that any extra speed is of no use or value to me.

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying our NBN connection.
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Trudy
TrudyHunter Region, NSW

Great Service. Very few problems at all. Their call centre excellent to deal with.

Very reliable and seldom any dropouts in the years we have been with them. We live in the regional Hunter Valley NSW and have no issues with coverage at all.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Trudy, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.
SpinTel Team

Very happy with the way Jake handled my problem, fast friendly and efficient in getting my landline operative again, especially his patience as he made it very easy to rectify the problem. Thank you so much!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Christopher, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Internet was not working

I moved and my internet was not working, it was a problem related to the telephone socket connection, I had to use another socket to solved it, operator helped with the issue.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Rodolfo, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Stormy Gale
Stormy Gale South East Queensland, QLD

I love how you are answered almost immediately

I had a WIFI issue and was help by a wonderful lady called Mercy, she had a beautiful manner with dealing with my issue computer dumbness.
I have been with Spin-tel for sometime now are highly recommend this company.
Once again thank you so much Mercy , and yes I am still SMILING !!!!! X

gordon p.
gordon p.Southwest, VIC

Rhea has helped me through th problem she was excellent

I had a direct debit issue and Rhea patiently assisted me . No issue with internet except am I getting enough speed it tends to get a bit slow at times can you check

Stuart
StuartSydney, NSW

Greatvhelp.

I needed my modem urgently as I am relocating.
Spintel (Elsa) was able to arrange for it to be delivered in a timely manner.
Even with the challenges being encountered with Covid 19.
Well done.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Stuart, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our service.

Kelly Atanackovic
Kelly AtanackovicSouth West, WA

Great Norman was very helpful and patient

Great service very happy thanks Norman. I had been paying for months with no service because I'm not tech savvy at all. I was going to end my services as I had not been using it.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Kelly, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Terrible

2 weeks later and we still have no internet. Whenever we call up (after being on hold for 30min) to check on it all blame gets put to NBN even though Spintel entered the address wrong the first time. Customer service is rude and not helpful at all. Finally cancelled with them and going with someone else.

Connection TypeI don't know
MikeP
MikeP

SpinTel have always been helpful and no out of the ordinary connection issues.

Staff have always been helpful. Donnalyn helped me today to get back online. SpinTel offer value for money and are reliable. I have no issues with using SpinTel. I recommend them.

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Mike. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Happy Service

I rang Spintel as our internet wasn't working, spoke to a lovely lady called Belle, she explained to me what to do and the issue was solved instantly, (it was after all the connection came unplugged my end), but she was ever so nice and helpful, so thank you Belle.

Ray
Ray

I had an awful experience with SPINTEL

SPINTEL great for 2 months, hardware stopped working, 60 minutes to talk to people. Kept charging me constantly but couldn't use the internet. They expect payment for faulty euipment& no-connection.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

So far Really good

I had some initial connection issues and Spintel was able to patiently resolve these and escalate my order. Amy the tech at the call centre was particularly helpful but so was my initial point of contact

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Michael, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Clare
ClareSydney, NSW

Setup.

Have just installed our Spintel modem. I rang for assistance and Gavin talked me thru the setup. So very helpful and patient and he made sure that my internet was up and running before our call was ended.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Clare, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Aaron
AaronTasmania

Nbn not connecting

Helped me fix the connection to my wireless modem and was very polite and courteous amazing job guys keep up the amazing work I would recommend everyone to U guys

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Aaron, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

SpinTel Team

Setting up NBN with existing modem

I recently subscribed to Spintel as it was more economical than my previous Broadband provider. Amy was very helpful talking me through all the many stages to connect the modem I already had to my NBN.
Thanks very much Amy.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Start DateAugust 2021
Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, GRC. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

SpinTel Team

this is a great service.

This is a great service. Customer service is great. I have had no NBM problems but did have problems connecting my hand set to the modem but I had excellent help from Rhea on the chat line she spent many hours working with me to day until the issue was resolved she did not give up ,she did a great job and was very patient., as I am a senior citizen. So happy!!!!! Thank you Rhea

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Sandra! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Clare
ClareSydney, NSW

Great customer support

I have been with Spintel for 2 years now, and have moved from mobile broadband onto NBN. I find their customer support is always helpful and do their best to solve any issues, including my query today about an additional charge, where Amy went above and beyond, had loads of patience with me and sorted it out quickly.

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Clare. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Kevin T
Kevin T

Great customer support

Had an issue with the mother-in-law's phone line where it kept presenting an engaged signal both for incoming and outgoing. Donnalyn was fantastic, got it sorted very quickly and with no fuss. Great customer service!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Kevin, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

Other Internet Service Providers