Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)

Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (245) · No

kev01
kev01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works good most of the time.

My only real issue has been an unexplained modem dropout last Friday 27th Aug.
It has taken till today for the misconfiguration issue to be traced correctly by Tech support person Woodrow.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateMarch 2021
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Kev01, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Ross Barnett
Ross BarnettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent help, as always from Spintel . . .

I have the standard Spintel NBN in Melbourne, Australia. In my experience, excellent value for money. On the rare occasions when a problem occurs, tech support has always been fast, efficient and spot on - thanks to Rhea for re-connecting my 'phone connection within minutes . . . Ross

Start DateJuly 2020
Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Ross. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Amazing

It is good and i might be upgrading it to a highwr connection speed.
The services by the company were professional.
Elsa has helped me alot throughout to setup my connection.
Hoping for the best.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Faizan, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!
Thanks for sharing your feedback and we are glad to hear that our customer service team have been friendly and easy to communicate with.

Robyb
Robyb

SPINTEL is the best

Leister from the Spintel office was very helpful today. We just got our nbn on yesterday morning and it is working fine. We have used spintel before in a different part of qld and we were very happy to go with them again.

Start DateNovember 2019
Official RepSpinTel

Perfect! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Amazing service

Great product. Fast postage and exceptional patience and support from Tim, easy to install. Within 24 of calling I had wireless wifi to my whole house, very appreciated thank you

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Sarah. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Damien
DamienSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leister did a amazing job

Very fast internet , leister spoke very very clearly and his English was very good , was very easy process to get connected will be using this service long term yays thanks

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Damien, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Excellent service

I rang Spintel for help with Zoom calls that were dropping out. Mercy was extremely helpful and fixed my issue. She was very friendly and cared about my problem. I would definitely recommend Spintel to others.

Start DateMay 2021
Official RepSpinTel

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Excellent customer service

Chris was extremely helpful through such a painful process of my router not working. He walked me through the steps on how to connect a spare router I had to the NBN network and got it working eventually. Excellent customer service - literally walked me through the whole thing for over an hour troubleshooting the many areas that needed to be looked at.

Start DateJanuary 2021
Contract Type24-month contract
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Remie, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

A private man
A private manGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spintell changed from being the most useless phone and internet provider to being excellent

I have land line phone and internet via the NBN. Spintell changed from being the most useless phone and internet provider when I joined them a few years back in the days of ADSL to being really, really good now.
In the early days their support simply did not support but now they can't do enough to help.
My internet speed is always fine, I watch a lot of videos and can download something else in the background if I wish to do so meaning that any extra speed is of no use or value to me.

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying our NBN connection.

Trudy
TrudyHunter Region, NSW

Great Service. Very few problems at all. Their call centre excellent to deal with.

Very reliable and seldom any dropouts in the years we have been with them. We live in the regional Hunter Valley NSW and have no issues with coverage at all.

Start DateJanuary 2008
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Trudy, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Internet was not working

I moved and my internet was not working, it was a problem related to the telephone socket connection, I had to use another socket to solved it, operator helped with the issue.

Start DateMarch 2017
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Rodolfo, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Stormy Gale
Stormy Gale South East Queensland, QLD

I love how you are answered almost immediately

I had a WIFI issue and was help by a wonderful lady called Mercy, she had a beautiful manner with dealing with my issue computer dumbness.
I have been with Spin-tel for sometime now are highly recommend this company.
Once again thank you so much Mercy , and yes I am still SMILING !!!!! X

Start DateFebruary 2019

Kelly Atanackovic
Kelly AtanackovicSouth West, WA

Great Norman was very helpful and patient

Great service very happy thanks Norman. I had been paying for months with no service because I'm not tech savvy at all. I was going to end my services as I had not been using it.

Start DateJune 2020
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Kelly, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

MikeP
MikeP

SpinTel have always been helpful and no out of the ordinary connection issues.

Staff have always been helpful. Donnalyn helped me today to get back online. SpinTel offer value for money and are reliable. I have no issues with using SpinTel. I recommend them.

Start DateJanuary 2015
Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Mike. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Happy Service

I rang Spintel as our internet wasn't working, spoke to a lovely lady called Belle, she explained to me what to do and the issue was solved instantly, (it was after all the connection came unplugged my end), but she was ever so nice and helpful, so thank you Belle.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

So far Really good

I had some initial connection issues and Spintel was able to patiently resolve these and escalate my order. Amy the tech at the call centre was particularly helpful but so was my initial point of contact

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Michael, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Kevin T
Kevin T

Great customer support

Had an issue with the mother-in-law's phone line where it kept presenting an engaged signal both for incoming and outgoing. Donnalyn was fantastic, got it sorted very quickly and with no fuss. Great customer service!

Start DateApril 2019
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Kevin, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Gavin helped me with connecting my NBN he was very pleasant, helpful and in no time everything was working perfectly. The speed is very good and I will be able to watch a movie tonight.

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Chris. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Great customer support

I rang today to get my modem setup for my NBN, Belle who assisted me was great. She explained everything very clearly and made the process easy and straightforward. I was impressed with the Customer Service.

Official RepSpinTel

We love having you onboard! Thanks so much for the review, Andi, we are glad that you are enjoying both our service and our support.

Marius Venz
Marius Venz

Great technical support and service, very good performance of internet

I am very happy with my internet performance with SpinTel, and even more with the continued excellent technical support and service that I receive. SpinTel gives top value for money.

Start DateJuly 2021
Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Marius. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. . We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Jessica
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Minimal dropouts, very good service, can always get through easily to a human being. Service agents speak clearly in a way that is audible and understandable and they get to the heart of the problem promptly.

Start DateJanuary 2021
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Jessica, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

dayle
dayle

It is perfect for our house we don't need much

My internet usage has drastically increased since my daughter and her partner moved home due to covid.
He is working from home. calling spintel and speaking with Flora was very helpful, she gave me options on what product or process to use, so we can make a clear and informed choice. thanks, Flora

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Dayle. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Good reliable service

The service was reliable, never had any dropouts and it was easy to cancel when I needed to. There was a small issue with setting up the service but that was quickly resolved by Spintel.

Start DateOctober 2020
Official RepSpinTel

Hi clarevh, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

SpinTel Team

No any trouble with Spintel NBN connection.

Recently I change my house and spintel did very excellent service to transfer my connection to new house and Michel gave me a very kind help to set up the modem. Thank you all.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateMarch 2008
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Jayakody, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Joshua
JoshuaHunter Region, NSW

Spintel has done a fantastic job

Raymond, helped me setup my internet when I called, he was very clear and concise in his explanation, and thank you for assisting and directing me in the setup process.

Start DateJuly 2021
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Joshua, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

Other Internet Service Providers