Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)

Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (245) · No (36)

this is a great service.

This is a great service. Customer service is great. I have had no NBM problems but did have problems connecting my hand set to the modem but I had excellent help from Rhea on the chat line she spent many hours working with me to day until the issue was resolved she did not give up ,she did a great job and was very patient., as I am a senior citizen. So happy!!!!! Thank you Rhea

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Sandra! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Clare
ClareSydney, NSW

Great customer support

I have been with Spintel for 2 years now, and have moved from mobile broadband onto NBN. I find their customer support is always helpful and do their best to solve any issues, including my query today about an additional charge, where Amy went above and beyond, had loads of patience with me and sorted it out quickly.

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Clare. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Kevin T
Kevin T

Great customer support

Had an issue with the mother-in-law's phone line where it kept presenting an engaged signal both for incoming and outgoing. Donnalyn was fantastic, got it sorted very quickly and with no fuss. Great customer service!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Kevin, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

Jing S.
Jing S.Sydney, NSW

Good customer service

In the process of new connection. Mary is very nice and responsive to my questions on chat even after hours, 9pm.
Hope the nbn connection will be easy and good.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Jing, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our support team.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Gavin helped me with connecting my NBN he was very pleasant, helpful and in no time everything was working perfectly. The speed is very good and I will be able to watch a movie tonight.

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Chris. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Great customer support

I rang today to get my modem setup for my NBN, Belle who assisted me was great. She explained everything very clearly and made the process easy and straightforward. I was impressed with the Customer Service.

Official RepSpinTel

We love having you onboard! Thanks so much for the review, Andi, we are glad that you are enjoying both our service and our support.

ABC
ABCSydney, NSW

Worst customer service and no NBN provided!!!

Selling services that they actually can't connect you to. No information on NBN waitlist after first approving it, 3 weeks without internet during lockdown and working from home as they happily take your money without providing any service. Extra charge for a crappy replacement. worst experience I have ever had with a provider and would recommend 0%!!!!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Regards,
Anoop

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Marius Venz
Marius Venz

Great technical support and service, very good performance of internet

I am very happy with my internet performance with SpinTel, and even more with the continued excellent technical support and service that I receive. SpinTel gives top value for money.

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Marius. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. . We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Jessica
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

Minimal dropouts, very good service, can always get through easily to a human being. Service agents speak clearly in a way that is audible and understandable and they get to the heart of the problem promptly.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Jessica, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

dayle
dayle

It is perfect for our house we don't need much

My internet usage has drastically increased since my daughter and her partner moved home due to covid.
He is working from home. calling spintel and speaking with Flora was very helpful, she gave me options on what product or process to use, so we can make a clear and informed choice. thanks, Flora

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Dayle. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Good reliable service

The service was reliable, never had any dropouts and it was easy to cancel when I needed to. There was a small issue with setting up the service but that was quickly resolved by Spintel.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi clarevh, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

SpinTel Team

No any trouble with Spintel NBN connection.

Recently I change my house and spintel did very excellent service to transfer my connection to new house and Michel gave me a very kind help to set up the modem. Thank you all.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Jayakody, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Joshua
JoshuaHunter Region, NSW

Spintel has done a fantastic job

Raymond, helped me setup my internet when I called, he was very clear and concise in his explanation, and thank you for assisting and directing me in the setup process.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Joshua, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

SpinTel Team

Highly recommended! The customer support person was really friendly and helpful (thanks Elsa!). Very happy.

Stable connection and got the speed I paid for. I am using BYO modem (from the previous provider) and Elsa was very patiently helping me setting up the modem. I think it’s very good value and they surely have an excellent support team

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Jonj. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

Helen
HelenHunter Region, NSW

Pretty great!

NBN drops out sometimes which can be annoying, but for the price I am paying for unlimited data I can usually deal with it! I just switch to mobile data briefly.

SbaSydney Surrounds, NSW

I wish I could give zero stars

replied. But you will be the 5th person I have spoken to over the last 4 days

JaG
JaG

Perfect

The speed of the Internet is really good and the customer service is so perfect. I called up them and got a call back in couple of minutes and I was helped by Chris. Such a good person and perfectly know his work and what to do. He handled the query so perfectly and helped to solve it in a minute.

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, JaG. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Would recommend!

Elsa helped me upgrade my plan to include more data, mid way through my month. Thanks a bunch! Much better than my previous ISP for sure! I would recommend SpinTel!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Callum, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Andrey
Andrey

Ok for the money.

Had a few network issues and service interruptions in less than 6 months, but for the money I've paid it's ok. Was more stable with the other companies if pay extra 10$

David Wang
David WangSydney, NSW

Donnalyn was able to help me on a Sunday to resolve a faulty modem issue. she is a star! Spintel staff are very helpful and I will continue to use this company

Official RepSpinTel

Hi David, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Hutchywoman
HutchywomanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great price, great service!

It always seems easy to get in touch with customer service and any questions I have had have been answered quickly. It is a very good price for my mobile phone plan.

Official RepSpinTel

Perfect! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Sue W
Sue WSydney, NSW

New connection

So far all going well. Changed from mobile wireless broadband to nbn with help from very dedicated Spintel staff , Elsa who was in contact through four nbn technician appointments keeping me calm and on track.

Robbie
RobbieSydney

Excellent customer service

Prompt and clear customer service from Elsa. Easy to deal with SpinTel in my experience overall - connection uptime was always fine and internet speed was never a problem at all.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Robbie, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

YJ F.
YJ F.

Very helpful

Marcy She never give up on me even set up with me was so hard because my English is so bad ! Thank you Marcy! I really appreciate it !I will keep use this company thank you!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi YJ F, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Raymond was fantastic!

We recently switch over to Spintel and our internet connection wasn’t working with our old router, we had some issues with speaking to tech support who said our router was not compatible but when I rang up and got help from Raymond he ensured me he would resolve my issue which he did just that. The router did end up being compatible and with the help from Raymond we had everything up and running within 30 minutes! Spectacular customer service!

Other Internet Service Providers