Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (7) · No (28)

Disgraceful

appaulled
appaulledSydney, NSW

Do not use this company !!!!

They connected me quickly however 3 days later no service.
After trying to sort things out for an hour over the ph with a technician he said “He could not do anymore and he has raised a request for NBN to assist which maybe a few days!!!! That’s it !I
During the initial 3 days that they did provide the service only 1 time out of 7 was the speed over 12 Mbps. I joined up for the 25 mbps speed.
So, after 2 days without service at all and no call, I cancelled the service and they still charged me a month. They would only send emails at no point apart from the technician did I speak to anybody. Numerous calls and wasted time with this company.
I need a reliable service provider THIS IS NOT ONE.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Simon N.

Could not achieve speed paying for

Was paying for 25 mbps, receiving 4-9mbps. Spintel advised nothing wrong on their end and close the ticket. Changed to Tangerine and immediately got 25 mbps with the same hardware.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Simon, It is really concerning to hear about your recent experience with us. Please respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case.

Simon N.

I have responded Anoop, appreciate if you can confirm the last months bill will be reversed. Shame the tech support team aren't as responsive and proactive as the Productreview team.

Not reliable at all! Very slow and lost connection every day!

Not reliable connection, Bad experienced dropouts every day. I had many issues with the service , how well were they dealt with by the company? Not bad,
Evidence helps! Try testing speed every day download speeds at 2.9.

Connection TypeWireless
IDA M.
IDA M.

I sent the details but didn’t get any response!

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Terrible

2 weeks later and we still have no internet. Whenever we call up (after being on hold for 30min) to check on it all blame gets put to NBN even though Spintel entered the address wrong the first time. Customer service is rude and not helpful at all. Finally cancelled with them and going with someone else.

Connection TypeI don't know
Ray
Ray

I had an awful experience with SPINTEL

SPINTEL great for 2 months, hardware stopped working, 60 minutes to talk to people. Kept charging me constantly but couldn't use the internet. They expect payment for faulty euipment& no-connection.

ABC
ABCSydney, NSW

Worst customer service and no NBN provided!!!

Selling services that they actually can't connect you to. No information on NBN waitlist after first approving it, 3 weeks without internet during lockdown and working from home as they happily take your money without providing any service. Extra charge for a crappy replacement. worst experience I have ever had with a provider and would recommend 0%!!!!

Anoop

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
SbaSydney Surrounds, NSW

I wish I could give zero stars

replied. But you will be the 5th person I have spoken to over the last 4 days

baz b.
baz b.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service - Speed issue and really bad speed, moved provided and got billed for the whole month.

Had speed issues, Billing # 04836573

Moved to another provider after 2 days and got billed for the whole month. It is better to go with one of the main ISP as they have more resource for customer service and a better technical team.

Bad Bad speed and even a worst customer service billing department.

Gave them a chance to fix the billing but deny so had to take it to a public forum and facebook

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Baz, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Tom
TomAustralia

Customer service nightmare

Unbelievably slow customer service. Currently in an on-hold nightmare. Get put on hold-then am promised a call back, then get called back, then get put on hold. And around and around. Ugh. Oh, drops out all the time. Avoid.

Bad service

Constant issues that take days to fix. Unable to speak to technical support apart from through chat function. This is then very frustrating as they ask a basic question, you respond straight away, then you have to wait over 10 minutes for them to get back to your conversation. Then they ask another basic question where you respond and wait another 10 minutes. For them to return to the conversation. After 2 hours which I generally don’t have I give up without a fix. I am moving to a provider that I can talk to on the phone to help.

Jamie
Jamie

Spintel - slow speeds, poor customer service

Dan KSouth East Queensland, QLD

terrible - get what you pay for

They completely stuff me around and didn't know how to configure my modem and gave me the wrong info when I called them. After 48 hours later my internet finally was connected. I should have stuck with Aussie Broadband for $10 a month more.

Dan K

Another substandard response from a substandard nbn provider. Your own ‘technical reps’ couldn’t even help configure anything. I will be closing my accounts with spintel. Thanks for nothing.

Frequent disconnections

The service provided was poor, and frequently experiences disconnections. When tech support is questioned, they tried to push the issue to NBN. A quick check on the NBN website and SpinTel's website clearly shows that the issue is with SpinTel rather than NBN. Furthermore, they disconnected my service 4 hours before it was supposed to (end March). Disappointing.

Waste of time

Terrible experience, they postponed my nbn installation 4 weeks for no reason and the costumer service doesn't give any explanation. I cancelled the plan for obvious reason and the give up to 48 hours to make this, guess who didn't. They didn't cancelled the plan and for that I can't get another appointment for installation with other company.
Thanks Spintel for wasting my time

Pablo A.
Pablo A.

I already cancelled the account and got other company for the service.