Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (5) · No (1)
Roslyn Rose
Roslyn RoseNew South Wales

Wonderful help and assistance

My connection has been unreliable over the last week. Mostly I have had no connection at all. I have turned my modem on and off with no result many times.
I spoke with Mercy at Spintel who proceeded to check my connection and who has addressed this problem by ordering a new Modem. Thank you Mercy for your assistance.

Good Customer Service. Not so Good Internet

Elsa is great and fast. But internet is very slow and disconnects at all times of the day with or without rebooting. Finally just had enough and will disconnect as I don't need this anymore. thanks

Helen
HelenHunter Region, NSW

Pretty great!

NBN drops out sometimes which can be annoying, but for the price I am paying for unlimited data I can usually deal with it! I just switch to mobile data briefly.

Andrey
Andrey

Ok for the money.

Had a few network issues and service interruptions in less than 6 months, but for the money I've paid it's ok. Was more stable with the other companies if pay extra 10$

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Initial hectic setup but solved with assistance from tech support!

The connection is quite stable so far and I like that now Spintel provide IT support on WhatsApp. 100% recommend this channel for troubleshooting as photos can be sent through and friendly staff (I got Donnalyn!) can identify the problem and help!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our support team. We are glad that you love our chat support.

Regards,
SpinTel Team

Gerard
GerardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wi fi speed not as listed

Wi fi speed for Spintel plan NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) Evening speed as 21Mbps between but I only get less then 10 Mbps on average. That is less then half the listed typical evening speed listed and in that is off peak times as well. Understand that is only an average speed time listed and it always various depending on traffic but the speed is well below 50% that is listed.

Con G.SpinTel

Hi Gerard, if you're only getting 10Mbps we will need to troubleshoot and resolve the issue. FTTC services should be receiving close to max. Can you shoot through your account details and we'll take a look?

Cheers
CG

HKW
HKWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Connection to NBN

The lady who helped me (Flora) was patient and clear in her directions. Earlier I had called andcspoken to a man who was so inpatient and shoutyvrgat I had to end the call. But thanks to Flora in my second call I got it all set up.