Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (43) · No (2)

Gracy
GracySydney, NSW

Well priced and great customer service

Our internet dropped out. I phoned spintel. They answered within minutes. Jake was helpful and stayed on the line until it was fixed.
I would highly recommend spintel they are always easy to contact if I need help.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Gracy, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Paw
PawSydney, NSW

Very good Customer services

HI , I am glad Spintel solved the billing issue and did not charge me for the services I did not use. Also would like to mention Mercy who really helped me explained how the charges were credited.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Paw, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

great service from Elsa

reliable and when needed contact could be made without difficulties, always efficient and helpful. We have used this service for over 3 years and have been happy with the provider

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much! We really appreciate your review.

Roy
Roy

Good experience setting up changeover from previous isp

Good start with helpful technical advice and connection seems fine. One is hopeful with further system upgrades the same standard of service and connection remains the same. Having national calls included is a plus.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Roy! We really appreciate your review.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Matt
MattMelbourne

Excellent customer service

Connection was 90% reliable, few jitters here and there but you can expect that with any NBN provider. They were extremely great value for money, I only moved away because I needed better upload speeds.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Matt, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you were enjoying the service.

SpinTel Team

Good technical support with glitches

Switched NBN to Spintel and received an email with wrong login credentials. Chat with friendly technical support and solved the problem immediately. Still need time to test if the connection is stable. Up to now the switching experience is still quite pleasant.

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Carson. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

KMK
KMKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Problem solved quickly

I was having trouble with my home internet connection, I spoke with Mercy and patiently she went through all possible connection problems with me. We managed to work out that it was trouble my end and it was back on. Thank you Mercy your positive attitude it was appreciated and there should be more people like you around.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
kev01
kev01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works good most of the time.

My only real issue has been an unexplained modem dropout last Friday 27th Aug.
It has taken till today for the misconfiguration issue to be traced correctly by Tech support person Woodrow.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Kev01, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Excellent customer service

Chris was extremely helpful through such a painful process of my router not working. He walked me through the steps on how to connect a spare router I had to the NBN network and got it working eventually. Excellent customer service - literally walked me through the whole thing for over an hour troubleshooting the many areas that needed to be looked at.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Remie, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Internet was not working

I moved and my internet was not working, it was a problem related to the telephone socket connection, I had to use another socket to solved it, operator helped with the issue.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Rodolfo, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

So far Really good

I had some initial connection issues and Spintel was able to patiently resolve these and escalate my order. Amy the tech at the call centre was particularly helpful but so was my initial point of contact

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Michael, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Clare
ClareSydney, NSW

Setup.

Have just installed our Spintel modem. I rang for assistance and Gavin talked me thru the setup. So very helpful and patient and he made sure that my internet was up and running before our call was ended.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Clare, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Great customer support

I rang today to get my modem setup for my NBN, Belle who assisted me was great. She explained everything very clearly and made the process easy and straightforward. I was impressed with the Customer Service.

Official RepSpinTel

We love having you onboard! Thanks so much for the review, Andi, we are glad that you are enjoying both our service and our support.

SpinTel Team

No any trouble with Spintel NBN connection.

Recently I change my house and spintel did very excellent service to transfer my connection to new house and Michel gave me a very kind help to set up the modem. Thank you all.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Jayakody, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Not bad for Aussie NBN

Service is always great with Spintel no issues there and the NBN is OK. There's been 3 or 4 issues in the 9 months I've lived here but, the great Spintel service soon irons out the wrinkles

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Robert, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.