Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (53) · No (36)

YANYING
YANYINGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

faulty online order with no Activation date mentioned

I do the ordered online and no any activation date selection for customer . Once you put your details in and place an ordered, it activated a few hours then charges you for a whole month fees without asking you the activation date. Its so confused customer who doesn't know what's happen behind , still thinking there's a process to order a activation date. Whatever request them to postpone the service start from later days but rejected by them. And if you want cancellation , they will charge your a whole month fees. I won't use this service again .

Perfect for daily needs

Spintel service is up to the mark..in case you have any issues, you can reach out to them and they can solve your issue.
I wanted to close my account, and I spoke to "Rhea". She really helped me to close my account with ease ... also, explained me all the things in details.
Please GO AHEAD with spintel nbn devices.

Regards
Alok

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Alok, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you were enjoying the service.

aliPerth, WA

Slow with occasional disconnections

High latency, slow (~14 mbps) in pick and off-pick hours. Netflix was buffering most of the time and webpage loading taking longer than normal; very boring experience, don’t recommend wasting time. Had occasional disconnections waiting for almost an hour with support to resolve the issue.

ali

Update:
my last disconnection wasn’t Spintel fault. So my overall review is slow connection and high latency bothered me a lot made me move to other providers.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Ali, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

DarrenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing service given the reviews

Changing away from this ISP immediately- followed the guides with my BYO compatible modem without success. Day four without internet now after terrible support provided. First technician was helpful but just confirmed I’d followed the guide properly- from there downhill. Not contacted in the timeframe advised. When I called again the next support person was awful. Talked at me without listening. Failed again to contact me in the timeframe. While my modem is listed, unlocked and working fine with my previous provider (internode, TPG modem), I acknowledge there could still be a problem on my end but the support has been unacceptably bad.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Darren, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution at the earliest.

Darren

Hi Anoop, I have provided these details to you in response to your first message. Please refer to that message: when my review was still under mediation.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Very bad customer service and billing enquiry management

New NBN Connection

The NBN gentleman who installed the modem was really lovely and very kind.
Then Kylie who got my modem working was really helpful and very patient and fun to deal with.

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Vanessa! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

lilwixyNorth Western Region, NSW

Avoid this company

This is the worse service ever it can not maintain a speed it's up an down like a yo yo.
They blame the nbn the nbn comes out replaces every thing I get great internet for 1 day then it goes again.
I would avoid at all costs.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi,Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can check what went wrong in your case.

I have

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Easy to contact - quick on answer to questions

Can be difficult to contact on the phone (long wait times), but WhatApps messaging if quick and well attended. Joie was able to answer all my questions today clarify my billing.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Tim! We really appreciate your review.

ARW
ARWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst on-boarding utility service I have ever experienced

It took 10 days for Spintel to get me connected, despite my NBN being active. Multiple online and phone conversation telling them my NBS was active, and multiple NBN messages saying Spintel had booked a technician to visit my property. Despite me constantly telling them this was not necessary and Spintel telling me to ignore their calls, they still kept booking a technician to visit my house and would not provide the router login details to get me started. Finally after 10 days I ws connected, only to get the Spintel message again my NBN was inactive and a technician was booked to visit. Their communication is atrocious. I would not under any circumstances recommend them to anyone.

DrN
DrNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dishonest

Claim their customer service is in Australia however it is offshore.
Currently without internet as the transfer has occurred but they are too incompetent to assist.
The only way you can contact them in via phone when you have no internet connection and telephone staff don’t know anything.

Nbn setup

Chris did a fantastic job at helping me setup my nbn. He assisted with the fully setup with solving all problem from connection to modem as well as wifi name and password

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Micheal! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Alpine
Alpine

"I understand" but they don't

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Gracy
GracySydney, NSW

Well priced and great customer service

Our internet dropped out. I phoned spintel. They answered within minutes. Jake was helpful and stayed on the line until it was fixed.
I would highly recommend spintel they are always easy to contact if I need help.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Gracy, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Paw
PawSydney, NSW

Very good Customer services

HI , I am glad Spintel solved the billing issue and did not charge me for the services I did not use. Also would like to mention Mercy who really helped me explained how the charges were credited.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Paw, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

great service from Elsa

reliable and when needed contact could be made without difficulties, always efficient and helpful. We have used this service for over 3 years and have been happy with the provider

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much! We really appreciate your review.