Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (60) · No (40)

Ankit S.
Ankit S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible CUSTOMER SERVICE

I tired getting in touch with the customer service in regards to my query but boy the wait time is horrible.
Funny part is that when I select the option as a new customer then the call gets acknowledged but no service for existing or new customers.
WILL NEVER USE OR RECOMMEND SPINTEL TO ANYONE.

Very poor service. Charges everywhere!

I am always having invoicing issues with this guys. Keep your eyes close in the invoice because they say no nasty fees, but they are always putting something under there that you need to pay for.
I've asked them to take me out of the direct debit credit, as if there is an issue, they charge you $15. Which is 25% of the cost already. But apparently you can't. I don't know what is going to be on my account when they charge... I'm not always thinking in my internet.
In addition, I've asked them to lower my play to the basic, and they are still charging me. You make a mistake you pay $15. They make a mistake, you also pay. RIDICULOUS!
When you call them, you have to wait forever. They also promote a whatsapp, but they never reply it.

Francis
FrancisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service provided by Elsa

I made a mistake on my order, and Elsa was able to rectify that (via Facebook Messenger) fairly quickly. Good service. The NBN service itself is pretty good once up and running. I've experienced no major issues since connecting with Spintel.

David B.Sydney, NSW

No technical support on weekends, customer service uncontactable

Unable to report a technical fault on the weekends. Cable cut on my street. No phone support and no messaging support (no reply). Not even a single tech staff working on the weekend? Pathetic

EDIT: Since writing a product review on here I was contacted by SpinTel who advised they would look into the issue but then never replied. I have contacted them again today and no response to online chat. No way to contact them by phone. Service is NON EXISTENT. Do not use this company!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi David, Kindly request you to provide your SpinTel account number or order number through a private message so that I can pull your records and will check what went wrong in your case and will provide a resolution.

David B.

Hello, My account number is 205395 - Still no response on the Whatsapp message. Why arent requests raised through the official channel being addressed ?

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

george
georgeSydney, NSW

worst service ever

The plan was given to me 45,but changed to 20 without notice.Then they changed to another plan and told me the plan was 55$ but charged me 60$ without explanation.I tried to contact them but now to contact them for two weeks sofar.There are 3 way to contact 1.online chat is not working ,no one there ,you talk to your self.2 Call back ,asked for call back for two weeks ,no call back at all.3.I call them with their phone no.No one answer,and auto cut off the line.just wast time to call their phone no.If you cannot provide the service why you list the way to contact you and wast my time to do it.the service is worst ever in my life.
Also,the speed is very unstable and line is dropped about 10-20 times a day.Worst service,ever!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Geroge, Kindly request you to provide your SpinTel account number or order number through a private message so that I can pull your records and will check what went wrong in your case and will provide a resolution.

Sam Nguyen
Sam NguyenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love to take your money & quick to disconnect

Very quick to charge, equally as quick to disconnect, never get around to provide you with any service even paid.

Even when connected the speed is horrible with frequent jitters and dropouts. I've had better internet in Angola!

All these extra fluff about customer service is just really having functional automated callback system and clueless operator that lives in the Phillipines who need to "escalate" at the slightest of things that went wrong

Stay away - better off with no frills and zero customer service telcos like TPG instead

CriagMelbourne

Just cant speak to anyone

I have been trying to contact Spintel to discuss my bill and just cant get through.
1. Left a message to have them call me back and I have never been called back.
2. Phoned them 4 times and stayed on hold for at least 20 minutes on each occasion and no answer.
3. Messaged them on the online chat service and I receive a response hours later.

I regret leaving aussie broadband.

Thanks Anoop someone called me after I lodged the review. All sorted thanks

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Vi nguyen
Vi nguyenSydney, NSW

Customer service is exceptional

Customer service is dedicated and efficient. Gavin is friendly and professional. cant tell much about the Internet quality because This is my first day connected to Spintel NBN but customer service is highly recommended.

Would recommend Spintel - good customer service, reliable connection

Spintel customer for >1 year. Connecting is bit slow, no other issues. Reliable connection. Good customer service. Just spoke to Rave who helped fix connection issue after relocating. Recommend Spintel.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

JMozz
JMozz

Customer service not contactable

Connection TypeI don't know
Ken
KenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick service

I needed to change plans and couldnt select the new date but Elsa was quick to help and was done in a few mins. It made the change very simple.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Ken, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

NBN slowed down to stopped altogether

The connection is usually reliable but occassionaly has dips of speed.
All yesterday and today it had almost ceased working.
Modem restarted, laptop and device restarts made no difference.

Contacted the Spintel team and they stepped me through the process to get it back working again.
Thanks for being patient and staying with me whilst I did all the steps.
It was appreciated.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Alison, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

YANYING
YANYINGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

faulty online order with no Activation date mentioned

I do the ordered online and no any activation date selection for customer . Once you put your details in and place an ordered, it activated a few hours then charges you for a whole month fees without asking you the activation date. Its so confused customer who doesn't know what's happen behind , still thinking there's a process to order a activation date. Whatever request them to postpone the service start from later days but rejected by them. And if you want cancellation , they will charge your a whole month fees. I won't use this service again .

Perfect for daily needs

Spintel service is up to the mark..in case you have any issues, you can reach out to them and they can solve your issue.
I wanted to close my account, and I spoke to "Rhea". She really helped me to close my account with ease ... also, explained me all the things in details.
Please GO AHEAD with spintel nbn devices.

Regards
Alok

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Alok, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you were enjoying the service.

aliPerth, WA

Slow with occasional disconnections

High latency, slow (~14 mbps) in pick and off-pick hours. Netflix was buffering most of the time and webpage loading taking longer than normal; very boring experience, don’t recommend wasting time. Had occasional disconnections waiting for almost an hour with support to resolve the issue.

ali

Update:
my last disconnection wasn’t Spintel fault. So my overall review is slow connection and high latency bothered me a lot made me move to other providers.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Ali, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.