Listing monitored by SpinTel

1.8
  • Adequate Speeds Yes · No (40)
Ankit S.
Ankit S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible CUSTOMER SERVICE

I tired getting in touch with the customer service in regards to my query but boy the wait time is horrible.
Funny part is that when I select the option as a new customer then the call gets acknowledged but no service for existing or new customers.
WILL NEVER USE OR RECOMMEND SPINTEL TO ANYONE.

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Very poor service. Charges everywhere!

I am always having invoicing issues with this guys. Keep your eyes close in the invoice because they say no nasty fees, but they are always putting something under there that you need to pay for.
I've asked them to take me out of the direct debit credit, as if there is an issue, they charge you $15. Which is 25% of the cost already. But apparently you can't. I don't know what is going to be on my account when they charge... I'm not always thinking in my internet.
In addition, I've asked them to lower my play to the basic, and they are still charging me. You make a mistake you pay $15. They make a mistake, you also pay. RIDICULOUS!
When you call them, you have to wait forever. They also promote a whatsapp, but they never reply it.

Start DateJanuary 2019
george
georgeSydney, NSW

worst service ever

The plan was given to me 45,but changed to 20 without notice.Then they changed to another plan and told me the plan was 55$ but charged me 60$ without explanation.I tried to contact them but now to contact them for two weeks sofar.There are 3 way to contact 1.online chat is not working ,no one there ,you talk to your self.2 Call back ,asked for call back for two weeks ,no call back at all.3.I call them with their phone no.No one answer,and auto cut off the line.just wast time to call their phone no.If you cannot provide the service why you list the way to contact you and wast my time to do it.the service is worst ever in my life.
Also,the speed is very unstable and line is dropped about 10-20 times a day.Worst service,ever!

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Start DateNovember 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Geroge, Kindly request you to provide your SpinTel account number or order number through a private message so that I can pull your records and will check what went wrong in your case and will provide a resolution.

Sam Nguyen
Sam NguyenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love to take your money & quick to disconnect

Very quick to charge, equally as quick to disconnect, never get around to provide you with any service even paid.

Even when connected the speed is horrible with frequent jitters and dropouts. I've had better internet in Angola!

All these extra fluff about customer service is just really having functional automated callback system and clueless operator that lives in the Phillipines who need to "escalate" at the slightest of things that went wrong

Stay away - better off with no frills and zero customer service telcos like TPG instead

Contract Type12-month contract
Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

YANYING
YANYINGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

faulty online order with no Activation date mentioned

I do the ordered online and no any activation date selection for customer . Once you put your details in and place an ordered, it activated a few hours then charges you for a whole month fees without asking you the activation date. Its so confused customer who doesn't know what's happen behind , still thinking there's a process to order a activation date. Whatever request them to postpone the service start from later days but rejected by them. And if you want cancellation , they will charge your a whole month fees. I won't use this service again .

Start DateDecember 2021
aliPerth, WA

Slow with occasional disconnections

High latency, slow (~14 mbps) in pick and off-pick hours. Netflix was buffering most of the time and webpage loading taking longer than normal; very boring experience, don’t recommend wasting time. Had occasional disconnections waiting for almost an hour with support to resolve the issue.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
ali

Update:
my last disconnection wasn’t Spintel fault. So my overall review is slow connection and high latency bothered me a lot made me move to other providers.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Ali, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

DarrenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing service given the reviews

Changing away from this ISP immediately- followed the guides with my BYO compatible modem without success. Day four without internet now after terrible support provided. First technician was helpful but just confirmed I’d followed the guide properly- from there downhill. Not contacted in the timeframe advised. When I called again the next support person was awful. Talked at me without listening. Failed again to contact me in the timeframe. While my modem is listed, unlocked and working fine with my previous provider (internode, TPG modem), I acknowledge there could still be a problem on my end but the support has been unacceptably bad.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Darren, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution at the earliest.

Darren

Hi Anoop, I have provided these details to you in response to your first message. Please refer to that message: when my review was still under mediation.
Darren

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Very bad customer service and billing enquiry management

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
lilwixyNorth Western Region, NSW

Avoid this company

This is the worse service ever it can not maintain a speed it's up an down like a yo yo.
They blame the nbn the nbn comes out replaces every thing I get great internet for 1 day then it goes again.
I would avoid at all costs.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi,Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can check what went wrong in your case.

I have

DrN
DrNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dishonest

Claim their customer service is in Australia however it is offshore.
Currently without internet as the transfer has occurred but they are too incompetent to assist.
The only way you can contact them in via phone when you have no internet connection and telephone staff don’t know anything.

Disgraceful

appaulled
appaulledSydney, NSW

Do not use this company !!!!

They connected me quickly however 3 days later no service.
After trying to sort things out for an hour over the ph with a technician he said “He could not do anymore and he has raised a request for NBN to assist which maybe a few days!!!! That’s it !I
During the initial 3 days that they did provide the service only 1 time out of 7 was the speed over 12 Mbps. I joined up for the 25 mbps speed.
So, after 2 days without service at all and no call, I cancelled the service and they still charged me a month. They would only send emails at no point apart from the technician did I speak to anybody. Numerous calls and wasted time with this company.
I need a reliable service provider THIS IS NOT ONE.

Start DateSeptember 2021
Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Simon N.

Could not achieve speed paying for

Was paying for 25 mbps, receiving 4-9mbps. Spintel advised nothing wrong on their end and close the ticket. Changed to Tangerine and immediately got 25 mbps with the same hardware.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Simon, It is really concerning to hear about your recent experience with us. Please respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case.

Simon N.

I have responded Anoop, appreciate if you can confirm the last months bill will be reversed. Shame the tech support team aren't as responsive and proactive as the Productreview team.

Ray
Ray

I had an awful experience with SPINTEL

SPINTEL great for 2 months, hardware stopped working, 60 minutes to talk to people. Kept charging me constantly but couldn't use the internet. They expect payment for faulty euipment& no-connection.

Start DateAugust 2019
Contract Type12-month contract
baz b.
baz b.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service - Speed issue and really bad speed, moved provided and got billed for the whole month.

Had speed issues, Billing # 04836573

Moved to another provider after 2 days and got billed for the whole month. It is better to go with one of the main ISP as they have more resource for customer service and a better technical team.

Bad Bad speed and even a worst customer service billing department.

Gave them a chance to fix the billing but deny so had to take it to a public forum and facebook

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateMay 2021
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Baz, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.