Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)

Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) (page 2 of 6)

Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (60) · No (38)

Roy
Roy

Good experience setting up changeover from previous isp

Good start with helpful technical advice and connection seems fine. One is hopeful with further system upgrades the same standard of service and connection remains the same. Having national calls included is a plus.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Roy! We really appreciate your review.

Disgraceful

appaulled
appaulledSydney, NSW

Do not use this company !!!!

They connected me quickly however 3 days later no service.
After trying to sort things out for an hour over the ph with a technician he said “He could not do anymore and he has raised a request for NBN to assist which maybe a few days!!!! That’s it !I
During the initial 3 days that they did provide the service only 1 time out of 7 was the speed over 12 Mbps. I joined up for the 25 mbps speed.
So, after 2 days without service at all and no call, I cancelled the service and they still charged me a month. They would only send emails at no point apart from the technician did I speak to anybody. Numerous calls and wasted time with this company.
I need a reliable service provider THIS IS NOT ONE.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Matt
MattMelbourne

Excellent customer service

Connection was 90% reliable, few jitters here and there but you can expect that with any NBN provider. They were extremely great value for money, I only moved away because I needed better upload speeds.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Matt, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you were enjoying the service.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Simon N.

Could not achieve speed paying for

Was paying for 25 mbps, receiving 4-9mbps. Spintel advised nothing wrong on their end and close the ticket. Changed to Tangerine and immediately got 25 mbps with the same hardware.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Simon, It is really concerning to hear about your recent experience with us. Please respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case.

Simon N.

I have responded Anoop, appreciate if you can confirm the last months bill will be reversed. Shame the tech support team aren't as responsive and proactive as the Productreview team.

Good technical support with glitches

Switched NBN to Spintel and received an email with wrong login credentials. Chat with friendly technical support and solved the problem immediately. Still need time to test if the connection is stable. Up to now the switching experience is still quite pleasant.

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Carson. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

KMK
KMKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Problem solved quickly

I was having trouble with my home internet connection, I spoke with Mercy and patiently she went through all possible connection problems with me. We managed to work out that it was trouble my end and it was back on. Thank you Mercy your positive attitude it was appreciated and there should be more people like you around.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Not reliable at all! Very slow and lost connection every day!

Not reliable connection, Bad experienced dropouts every day. I had many issues with the service , how well were they dealt with by the company? Not bad,
Evidence helps! Try testing speed every day download speeds at 2.9.

Connection TypeWireless
IDA M.
IDA M.

I sent the details but didn’t get any response!

kev01
kev01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works good most of the time.

My only real issue has been an unexplained modem dropout last Friday 27th Aug.
It has taken till today for the misconfiguration issue to be traced correctly by Tech support person Woodrow.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Kev01, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Excellent customer service

Chris was extremely helpful through such a painful process of my router not working. He walked me through the steps on how to connect a spare router I had to the NBN network and got it working eventually. Excellent customer service - literally walked me through the whole thing for over an hour troubleshooting the many areas that needed to be looked at.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Remie, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Internet was not working

I moved and my internet was not working, it was a problem related to the telephone socket connection, I had to use another socket to solved it, operator helped with the issue.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Rodolfo, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Terrible

2 weeks later and we still have no internet. Whenever we call up (after being on hold for 30min) to check on it all blame gets put to NBN even though Spintel entered the address wrong the first time. Customer service is rude and not helpful at all. Finally cancelled with them and going with someone else.

Connection TypeI don't know

Ray
Ray

I had an awful experience with SPINTEL

SPINTEL great for 2 months, hardware stopped working, 60 minutes to talk to people. Kept charging me constantly but couldn't use the internet. They expect payment for faulty euipment& no-connection.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

So far Really good

I had some initial connection issues and Spintel was able to patiently resolve these and escalate my order. Amy the tech at the call centre was particularly helpful but so was my initial point of contact

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Michael, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Clare
ClareSydney, NSW

Setup.

Have just installed our Spintel modem. I rang for assistance and Gavin talked me thru the setup. So very helpful and patient and he made sure that my internet was up and running before our call was ended.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Clare, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Great customer support

I rang today to get my modem setup for my NBN, Belle who assisted me was great. She explained everything very clearly and made the process easy and straightforward. I was impressed with the Customer Service.

Official RepSpinTel

We love having you onboard! Thanks so much for the review, Andi, we are glad that you are enjoying both our service and our support.

ABC
ABCSydney, NSW

Worst customer service and no NBN provided!!!

Selling services that they actually can't connect you to. No information on NBN waitlist after first approving it, 3 weeks without internet during lockdown and working from home as they happily take your money without providing any service. Extra charge for a crappy replacement. worst experience I have ever had with a provider and would recommend 0%!!!!

Anoop

No any trouble with Spintel NBN connection.

Recently I change my house and spintel did very excellent service to transfer my connection to new house and Michel gave me a very kind help to set up the modem. Thank you all.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Jayakody, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

SbaSydney Surrounds, NSW

I wish I could give zero stars

replied. But you will be the 5th person I have spoken to over the last 4 days

Not bad for Aussie NBN

Service is always great with Spintel no issues there and the NBN is OK. There's been 3 or 4 issues in the 9 months I've lived here but, the great Spintel service soon irons out the wrinkles

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Robert, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

baz b.
baz b.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service - Speed issue and really bad speed, moved provided and got billed for the whole month.

Had speed issues, Billing # 04836573

Moved to another provider after 2 days and got billed for the whole month. It is better to go with one of the main ISP as they have more resource for customer service and a better technical team.

Bad Bad speed and even a worst customer service billing department.

Gave them a chance to fix the billing but deny so had to take it to a public forum and facebook

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Baz, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Tom
TomAustralia

Customer service nightmare

Unbelievably slow customer service. Currently in an on-hold nightmare. Get put on hold-then am promised a call back, then get called back, then get put on hold. And around and around. Ugh. Oh, drops out all the time. Avoid.

Wayne Chan
Wayne Chan

Spintel support

Just start with Spintel, Bring My Modem (ZTE from Exetel) NBN internet connection is okay, but VoiP is not working. Spintel support, especially Amy, provided professional advice and is enthusiastically helpful, appreciated. But still the VoiP issues cannot be solved and have to use the Netcomm modem from Spintel at last.
The speedtest to all Australian servers are excellent but to overseas servers are very slow, some US servers can only archived 4-6Mb download speed.

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Wayne. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Neville MADDEN
Neville MADDENDarling Downs, QLD

Works OK in the field, away from civilisation

I only use it to download satellite images in the field. Never had any problems. So why do you need more than 30 words for something the customer is happy with!

Connection TypeWireless
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Neville, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

oldguy
oldguySydney, NSW

Fixed after a few days

Jenny was good once we got around to addressing the problem. Our internet worked all the time but the home NBN phone had stopped.Jenny advised it was no longer synchronised - whatever that means. She was able to get it going quickly.