Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (45) · No (2)

Perfect for daily needs

Spintel service is up to the mark..in case you have any issues, you can reach out to them and they can solve your issue.
I wanted to close my account, and I spoke to "Rhea". She really helped me to close my account with ease ... also, explained me all the things in details.
Please GO AHEAD with spintel nbn devices.

Regards
Alok

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Alok, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you were enjoying the service.

New NBN Connection

The NBN gentleman who installed the modem was really lovely and very kind.
Then Kylie who got my modem working was really helpful and very patient and fun to deal with.

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Vanessa! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.
SpinTel Team

Easy to contact - quick on answer to questions

Can be difficult to contact on the phone (long wait times), but WhatApps messaging if quick and well attended. Joie was able to answer all my questions today clarify my billing.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Tim! We really appreciate your review.

Nbn setup

Chris did a fantastic job at helping me setup my nbn. He assisted with the fully setup with solving all problem from connection to modem as well as wifi name and password

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Micheal! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Gracy
GracySydney, NSW

Well priced and great customer service

Our internet dropped out. I phoned spintel. They answered within minutes. Jake was helpful and stayed on the line until it was fixed.
I would highly recommend spintel they are always easy to contact if I need help.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Gracy, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Paw
PawSydney, NSW

Very good Customer services

HI , I am glad Spintel solved the billing issue and did not charge me for the services I did not use. Also would like to mention Mercy who really helped me explained how the charges were credited.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Paw, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

great service from Elsa

reliable and when needed contact could be made without difficulties, always efficient and helpful. We have used this service for over 3 years and have been happy with the provider

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much! We really appreciate your review.
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Roy
Roy

Good experience setting up changeover from previous isp

Good start with helpful technical advice and connection seems fine. One is hopeful with further system upgrades the same standard of service and connection remains the same. Having national calls included is a plus.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Roy! We really appreciate your review.

Matt
MattMelbourne

Excellent customer service

Connection was 90% reliable, few jitters here and there but you can expect that with any NBN provider. They were extremely great value for money, I only moved away because I needed better upload speeds.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Matt, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you were enjoying the service.

Internet Service Providers

Good technical support with glitches

Switched NBN to Spintel and received an email with wrong login credentials. Chat with friendly technical support and solved the problem immediately. Still need time to test if the connection is stable. Up to now the switching experience is still quite pleasant.

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Carson. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

KMK
KMKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Problem solved quickly

I was having trouble with my home internet connection, I spoke with Mercy and patiently she went through all possible connection problems with me. We managed to work out that it was trouble my end and it was back on. Thank you Mercy your positive attitude it was appreciated and there should be more people like you around.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

kev01
kev01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works good most of the time.

My only real issue has been an unexplained modem dropout last Friday 27th Aug.
It has taken till today for the misconfiguration issue to be traced correctly by Tech support person Woodrow.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Kev01, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Excellent customer service

Chris was extremely helpful through such a painful process of my router not working. He walked me through the steps on how to connect a spare router I had to the NBN network and got it working eventually. Excellent customer service - literally walked me through the whole thing for over an hour troubleshooting the many areas that needed to be looked at.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Remie, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Internet was not working

I moved and my internet was not working, it was a problem related to the telephone socket connection, I had to use another socket to solved it, operator helped with the issue.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Rodolfo, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

So far Really good

I had some initial connection issues and Spintel was able to patiently resolve these and escalate my order. Amy the tech at the call centre was particularly helpful but so was my initial point of contact

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Michael, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.