Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (55) · No (4)

Great Customer Service!! But Connection Set Up Is a Let Down

Lili was very helpful on the phone and tried her best to help. Her customer service was 5 stars!! Although I really would like to leave a better review but unfortunately we have had issues connecting our internet and have not had a connection in weeks. Our Spintel service was accidently connected to our neighbours house and has caused alot of interruption as we work from home during the pandemic. I wish to leave a better review soon if they are able to fix it fast enough please:)

Liam B.SpinTel

Hi Shani, Kindly request you to provide your SpinTel account number or order number so that I can pull your records and will check what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution ASAP.
Regards,
Anoop
Complaints Officer

Francis
FrancisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service provided by Elsa

I made a mistake on my order, and Elsa was able to rectify that (via Facebook Messenger) fairly quickly. Good service. The NBN service itself is pretty good once up and running. I've experienced no major issues since connecting with Spintel.

Vi nguyen
Vi nguyenSydney, NSW

Customer service is exceptional

Customer service is dedicated and efficient. Gavin is friendly and professional. cant tell much about the Internet quality because This is my first day connected to Spintel NBN but customer service is highly recommended.

Would recommend Spintel - good customer service, reliable connection

Spintel customer for >1 year. Connecting is bit slow, no other issues. Reliable connection. Good customer service. Just spoke to Rave who helped fix connection issue after relocating. Recommend Spintel.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Ken
KenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick service

I needed to change plans and couldnt select the new date but Elsa was quick to help and was done in a few mins. It made the change very simple.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Ken, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

NBN slowed down to stopped altogether

The connection is usually reliable but occassionaly has dips of speed.
All yesterday and today it had almost ceased working.
Modem restarted, laptop and device restarts made no difference.

Contacted the Spintel team and they stepped me through the process to get it back working again.
Thanks for being patient and staying with me whilst I did all the steps.
It was appreciated.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Alison, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Perfect for daily needs

Spintel service is up to the mark..in case you have any issues, you can reach out to them and they can solve your issue.
I wanted to close my account, and I spoke to "Rhea". She really helped me to close my account with ease ... also, explained me all the things in details.
Please GO AHEAD with spintel nbn devices.

Regards
Alok

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Alok, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you were enjoying the service.
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

New NBN Connection

The NBN gentleman who installed the modem was really lovely and very kind.
Then Kylie who got my modem working was really helpful and very patient and fun to deal with.

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Vanessa! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Caza
CazaSydney, NSW

Leicester Customer Service

Leicester fixed my problem this morning as I had no internet since last night.
He was excellent at his job and solved it very quickly
He was also very friendly and respectful

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Caza, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Internet Service Providers

It met the description however I had issues with the website

The internet was fine and usually reached around 3.5 MB/s ( advertised up to 5). The part of the service that annoyed me was the website which is not very well designed and normally leads you to using other forms of communication for problem resolution. I would recommend anyone else use the Facebook Messenger option for help as it was very quick and helpful for me ( thank you Xyra).

Official RepSpinTel

Easy to contact - quick on answer to questions

Can be difficult to contact on the phone (long wait times), but WhatApps messaging if quick and well attended. Joie was able to answer all my questions today clarify my billing.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Tim! We really appreciate your review.

Nbn setup

Chris did a fantastic job at helping me setup my nbn. He assisted with the fully setup with solving all problem from connection to modem as well as wifi name and password

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Micheal! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Roslyn Rose
Roslyn RoseNew South Wales

Wonderful help and assistance

My connection has been unreliable over the last week. Mostly I have had no connection at all. I have turned my modem on and off with no result many times.
I spoke with Mercy at Spintel who proceeded to check my connection and who has addressed this problem by ordering a new Modem. Thank you Mercy for your assistance.

Gracy
GracySydney, NSW

Well priced and great customer service

Our internet dropped out. I phoned spintel. They answered within minutes. Jake was helpful and stayed on the line until it was fixed.
I would highly recommend spintel they are always easy to contact if I need help.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Gracy, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Paw
PawSydney, NSW

Very good Customer services

HI , I am glad Spintel solved the billing issue and did not charge me for the services I did not use. Also would like to mention Mercy who really helped me explained how the charges were credited.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Paw, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.