Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (50) · No (4)

Carioca
CariocaForster

Many difficulties with this connection but almost all could be sheeted home to the NBN!

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

New NBN Connection

The NBN gentleman who installed the modem was really lovely and very kind.
Then Kylie who got my modem working was really helpful and very patient and fun to deal with.

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Vanessa! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Caza
CazaSydney, NSW

Leicester Customer Service

Leicester fixed my problem this morning as I had no internet since last night.
He was excellent at his job and solved it very quickly
He was also very friendly and respectful

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Caza, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.
SpinTel Team

It met the description however I had issues with the website

The internet was fine and usually reached around 3.5 MB/s ( advertised up to 5). The part of the service that annoyed me was the website which is not very well designed and normally leads you to using other forms of communication for problem resolution. I would recommend anyone else use the Facebook Messenger option for help as it was very quick and helpful for me ( thank you Xyra).

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel Internet NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Easy to contact - quick on answer to questions

Can be difficult to contact on the phone (long wait times), but WhatApps messaging if quick and well attended. Joie was able to answer all my questions today clarify my billing.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Tim! We really appreciate your review.

Nbn setup

Chris did a fantastic job at helping me setup my nbn. He assisted with the fully setup with solving all problem from connection to modem as well as wifi name and password

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Micheal! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Roslyn Rose
Roslyn RoseNew South Wales

Wonderful help and assistance

My connection has been unreliable over the last week. Mostly I have had no connection at all. I have turned my modem on and off with no result many times.
I spoke with Mercy at Spintel who proceeded to check my connection and who has addressed this problem by ordering a new Modem. Thank you Mercy for your assistance.

Official RepSpinTel

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Gracy
GracySydney, NSW

Well priced and great customer service

Our internet dropped out. I phoned spintel. They answered within minutes. Jake was helpful and stayed on the line until it was fixed.
I would highly recommend spintel they are always easy to contact if I need help.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Gracy, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Paw
PawSydney, NSW

Very good Customer services

HI , I am glad Spintel solved the billing issue and did not charge me for the services I did not use. Also would like to mention Mercy who really helped me explained how the charges were credited.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Paw, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

great service from Elsa

reliable and when needed contact could be made without difficulties, always efficient and helpful. We have used this service for over 3 years and have been happy with the provider

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much! We really appreciate your review.

Roy
Roy

Good experience setting up changeover from previous isp

Good start with helpful technical advice and connection seems fine. One is hopeful with further system upgrades the same standard of service and connection remains the same. Having national calls included is a plus.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Roy! We really appreciate your review.

Good Customer Service. Not so Good Internet

Elsa is great and fast. But internet is very slow and disconnects at all times of the day with or without rebooting. Finally just had enough and will disconnect as I don't need this anymore. thanks

Matt
MattMelbourne

Excellent customer service

Connection was 90% reliable, few jitters here and there but you can expect that with any NBN provider. They were extremely great value for money, I only moved away because I needed better upload speeds.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Matt, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you were enjoying the service.

SpinTel Team

Good technical support with glitches

Switched NBN to Spintel and received an email with wrong login credentials. Chat with friendly technical support and solved the problem immediately. Still need time to test if the connection is stable. Up to now the switching experience is still quite pleasant.

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Carson. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

KMK
KMKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Problem solved quickly

I was having trouble with my home internet connection, I spoke with Mercy and patiently she went through all possible connection problems with me. We managed to work out that it was trouble my end and it was back on. Thank you Mercy your positive attitude it was appreciated and there should be more people like you around.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.