Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)

Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (274) · No (9)

Update of payment method

I spoke to a lovely lady called Mercy today who seamlessly Updated my new debit card to my account so that my payment could be updated & processed on the spot! Any questions I had were all addressed! Thank you Mercy

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Sonja! We really appreciate your review.

Kylie was amazing!

We had issues with a very complex modem. I got very impatient after a few days of configurating with other staffs but Kylie was very patient with me and kept checking in. We finally got the internet working at the end of the day. She saved me so much money and effort. Thank you Spintel for hiring her. She is a gem

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Den! We really appreciate your review.
SpinTel Team

Nbn has been excellent quality- very good value for money

Never had any problems with my unlimited Spintel nbn plan. The price was so attractive and the speed and quality was always really good, thank you for providing a great value for money deal.

I dealt with Mary via Spintels chat in customer service today and found her service and customer treatment to be fantastic, kind and so understanding. It makes the brand so much more attractive when your customer representatives are excellent!! Thank you!

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Sara. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Vic
Vic

Great service!

Ace helped me out with my modem problem! Very patient and kind! Much appreciated! Great service! I will recommend the company to my friends in the future! Thank you guys!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Vic, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Ken
KenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick service

I needed to change plans and couldnt select the new date but Elsa was quick to help and was done in a few mins. It made the change very simple.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Ken, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Kevin
KevinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good manners and service

Lili was very kind and very helpful. She got straight to the problem and helped me out in less than a minute of time. I strongly recommend Lili to help out other customers. Thank you Lili

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Kevin. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

Reliable NBN ISP

Connection is good. No break during my 6 mth promo rate period. 4k YouTube is just ok during night time. Costume service is ok. Online time can solve most of the issue. Joie helped a lot about my enquiry.
Only issue the credit card surchange is a little bit high.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Matt, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

NBN slowed down to stopped altogether

The connection is usually reliable but occassionaly has dips of speed.
All yesterday and today it had almost ceased working.
Modem restarted, laptop and device restarts made no difference.

Contacted the Spintel team and they stepped me through the process to get it back working again.
Thanks for being patient and staying with me whilst I did all the steps.
It was appreciated.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Alison, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Perfect for daily needs

Spintel service is up to the mark..in case you have any issues, you can reach out to them and they can solve your issue.
I wanted to close my account, and I spoke to "Rhea". She really helped me to close my account with ease ... also, explained me all the things in details.
Please GO AHEAD with spintel nbn devices.

Regards
Alok

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Alok, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you were enjoying the service.

LEISTER

Leister was super helpful and answered all my questions, I had connected the cables wrong and didnt know how to get the system working.
Leister got my internet up and working very fast.
Thank you very much!

Connection TypeI don't know
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Lara, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Yara R.
Yara R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Nbn set-up made easy.

I had no idea how to set-up my new nbn broadband connection & modem, but Norman at Spintel helped make it easy & was very patient, talking me through all the steps.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Yara, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.
SpinTel Team

Spintel service is great!

We came home on a Friday night to find that the nbn connection was down and reported it to Spintel at 11pm not expecting a response until monday. Not so! Jemimah replied immediately and by early Saturday a technician was booked for Monday morning. By 11am Monday the problem was fixed and service restored. Well done Spintel!!

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Harry! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Rita
Rita Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievable service

Absolutely GOLD service. Spoke with Mercy the sales representative and she was extremely helpful. Within 7 days, she managed to arrange a modem and NBN technician to my secondary home without any problems whatsoever. The communication between the provider and customer was that of 1st class. I was up and running within 20mins of being connected without no issues whatsoever. It works amazing I’m now considering to switch over my current primary home to SPINTEL based on competitive plans, and high level customer service. Keep up the great work.

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Rita. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Kelsey
KelseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Kylie was great at connecting my internet despite my modem being locked by TPG

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Kelsey! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Fantastic trouble shooting

Kylie gave Great service in finding the source of My problem with my house wiring. Kylie spent more than 90 minutes working on the problem until it was solved. Thanks

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

New NBN Connection

The NBN gentleman who installed the modem was really lovely and very kind.
Then Kylie who got my modem working was really helpful and very patient and fun to deal with.

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Vanessa! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.
SpinTel Team

Fantastic service fixing an issue!

I was helped by Mary with a more complicated issue regarding connectivity to specific websites, she was able to forward this and it was dealt with faster than expected, very happy with the communication and process!

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Tammy. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

Good Customer Service

Had an issue could not reach a website, was not actually Spintels as there was damage to a cable near Japan. Excellent communication and service, kept me in the loop thanks.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Martin! We really appreciate your review.
SpinTel Team

The customer support person Kylie was excellent and performed some wizardry to connect my NBN!! Thankyou

Stable internet and good customer service by Kylie. I had problems connecting but they sorted it over the phone. Was easy to talk with and walked me through step by step

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Bob, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

wayne
waynePeel, WA

Leister

great service Leister was more than helpful. was up most of the night trying to sort it . Leister sorted it in minutes for me. very well spoken and walked me throw it . THANKS Leister

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Wayne! We really appreciate your review.

Awesome customer service!

Awesome customer service from John! John helped me with my account enquiry and also answered all my questions about my home NBN service promptly. A 5 star customer service experience for me!

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Leo! We really appreciate your review.

Fast service.

I was surprised to be put straight through to customer service from the automated service. Kilie helped me gain access to my customer account and updated my details. Nice to have quick and professional help.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Mike, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Ross M.
Ross M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Madel was very helpful and answered my questions

I needed to confirm some info about my new order and update my email address as I hadn't received my confirmation email. Madel was able to help me with everything, quickly and accurately.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Ross, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.
SpinTel Team

Kylie, was truly amazing.

Kylie was extremely helpful, caring, apologetic, a great listener, a well spoken, spent a lot of time helping me, taking ownership of the problem someone else created, reassuring me that my connection will be back and running in no time. The level of professionalism was out of this world. Thank you Kylie.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi BeBe, So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.
SpinTel Team

Leinster was very helpful and quick with my internet problem. Very quick to resolve, very happy. Very happy customer and glad I joined with spintel have a great day
Thanks Melissa

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Melissa! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.