Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)

Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (274) · No (9)

Good internet service provider I can recommend

I have been recommending Spintel's internet serivce for the last 7 years ever since I started with them. Thank you Jake for getting my internet up and running at my new address today. The technical support has always resolved issues I had faced and can always expect a response or call back and updates in progress of resolving issues related to the internet service.

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Shane. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Vicky
VickySydney, NSW

Agent Mercy was great and patient with me and resolved my issue.

Agent Mercy was great and patient with me and resolved my issue.I never had any issue with the service, I have been using this service from more than 6 months

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Vicky, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!
Thanks for sharing your feedback and we are glad to hear that our customer service team have been friendly and easy to communicate with.
SpinTel Team

Very understanding and helpful customer service

Xyra handled my request very professionally. My request was understood and accepted. Very happy with the service. New to Spintel but will recommend it to those considering value for money.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Akl, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Online help

My modem had stopped working and I got help from Mary to sort out my problem. She was prompt and courteous. She organised for me to get a new one

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Josephine, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our chat support team.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Great customer service by Chris.

Great customer service by Chris. There was a issue with double charging for my NBN Spintel connection. But, Chris promised me that he will look into the matter and get me the refund before the next bill and he did!!!! Thanks Chris.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Monil, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!

Tim
TimSydney

Very Good customer service by Carol in Spintel

Very Good customer service by Carol in Spintel. Carol helped my out with the plan I am on with spintel and provided the exact information i need. Really appreciated. Thank you

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Tim, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Roy B
Roy BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speed

Was having trouble with speed but thanks to Kim my problem was resolved the Lady was brilliant and new what she was talking about
(An unusual trait these days)

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Roy. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Reliable

Would recommend. Customer service is fabulous - shout out to my girl Mary from the customer service team who has resolved all of my queries etc. in record timing.
Fast internet, easy billing, and internet has never once dropped out. FAB.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Char, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

robsalisa06
robsalisa06Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

1st timer with spintel

I'm just new with spintel during set up i called their technical support & that lady name Mercy guide me thru things on what to do now my nbn is all set up ang running i am very happy with their help..

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. we really appreciate it.

viv
vivMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Spintel is a star

Very good customer service. able to provide all necessary details.
Friendly staff were able to help with queries. Also helped with resolving them too.
Highly recommended as they have good plans too.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.
SpinTel Team

Easy to contact - quick on answer to questions

Can be difficult to contact on the phone (long wait times), but WhatApps messaging if quick and well attended. Joie was able to answer all my questions today clarify my billing.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Tim! We really appreciate your review.

Zoe
ZoeSydney, NSW

Speedy setup thanks to Kylie.

Kylie the Customer Service Representative was fantastic and helped get our connection up and running within a day. Thanks to Spintel and their Customer Service and Provisioning teams - great work!

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Zoe. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

Hua H.
Hua H.

Great value and service!

When changing the address for one of our services, Emily helped us out a lot!
We had a great customer service and the issue was solved very quickly.
Thanks a lot for resolving the issue.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Hua! We really appreciate your review.
SpinTel Team

Laister was very good help, solved the problem super fast, very pleasant experience. He was kind and helped me connect my modem to the NBN service quickly. Thank you very much

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Monika, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Excellent response from Mercy

Had connection issue with nbn and landline phone (the first problem since starting with Spintel). Problem was resolved within 24 hours. Everything working OK now thanks to Mercy and everyone else involved.

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Ian! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Spintel NBN service

Chris from Spintel provided me with excellent service when I asked to cancel my NBN contract. I decided to leave Spintel for now just because they have restructured my plan, otherwise they provide excellent NBN service.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Tom, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you were enjoying the service.

router

Norman is good ,Focus on being factual and objective. Don't use aggressive language and don't post personal details. very good service and i would like to ask him for help

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Bill, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.
SpinTel Team

Mercy provided AMAZING service!

Mercy form Spintel was able to set-up my own modem with NBN in just a few minutes. Couldn't be happier with the serivce. I researched for well over an hour online on how to do this but couldn't find anything until Mercy helped me.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Kevin, Perfect! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Nbn setup

Chris did a fantastic job at helping me setup my nbn. He assisted with the fully setup with solving all problem from connection to modem as well as wifi name and password

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Micheal! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Janine
JanineGoldfields, WA

Reconnecting after lightening strike with replacing all equipment after it had been fried.

I spoke with Mercy today. I could not fault her. She phoned back when arranged. Patient and knowledeable and very pleasant in dealing with a non techno person of my age group. Thankyou so much Mercy, terrific service. Janine

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Janine. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

Sandra G
Sandra GMelbourne

Had problems with NBN which Leister ascertained was due to an outage on the part of NBN, not Spintel. He rang me several times to see if the service had resumed and each time he was polite and efficient Would recommend highly Spintel. Been with them for many years and anticipate being with them for many more.

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Sandra. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Excellent service received from Kim

Having recently moved to a new address and bringing our internet over from the old house the connection did not work. Got in contact with Kim who helped diagnose the issue and requested a technician visit once the issue was established, had my internet working the next day. Very satisfied with the service I received

Official RepSpinTel

Hi,Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Emma M
Emma MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Affordable internet for my family

My overall experience has been great with Spintel.
Carol helped me with my account and it was so easy and she was very helpful.

Thank you for all your help. I truly appreciate it!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Emma, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!

Anne B
Anne BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spintel - Great prices - Excellent customer service

We had a small issue with first bill. Contacted customer service(on-line chat), spoke to Xyra. Fixed very fast. Got great information from Xyra, very easy to understand. Issue all sorted. You also get copy of conversation by email so great for later reference if needed. Great value for money and got extra discount on mobile plan.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Anne, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Gracy
GracySydney, NSW

Well priced and great customer service

Our internet dropped out. I phoned spintel. They answered within minutes. Jake was helpful and stayed on the line until it was fixed.
I would highly recommend spintel they are always easy to contact if I need help.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Gracy, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.