Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (45) · No

Perfect for daily needs

Spintel service is up to the mark..in case you have any issues, you can reach out to them and they can solve your issue.
I wanted to close my account, and I spoke to "Rhea". She really helped me to close my account with ease ... also, explained me all the things in details.
Please GO AHEAD with spintel nbn devices.

Regards
Alok

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateJune 2021
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Alok, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you were enjoying the service.

New NBN Connection

The NBN gentleman who installed the modem was really lovely and very kind.
Then Kylie who got my modem working was really helpful and very patient and fun to deal with.

Connection TypeWireless
Start DateNovember 2021
Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Vanessa! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Gracy
GracySydney, NSW

Well priced and great customer service

Our internet dropped out. I phoned spintel. They answered within minutes. Jake was helpful and stayed on the line until it was fixed.
I would highly recommend spintel they are always easy to contact if I need help.

Start DateJanuary 2011
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Gracy, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

great service from Elsa

reliable and when needed contact could be made without difficulties, always efficient and helpful. We have used this service for over 3 years and have been happy with the provider

Connection TypeI don't know
Start DateSeptember 2018
Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much! We really appreciate your review.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Matt
MattMelbourne

Excellent customer service

Connection was 90% reliable, few jitters here and there but you can expect that with any NBN provider. They were extremely great value for money, I only moved away because I needed better upload speeds.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Matt, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you were enjoying the service.

kev01
kev01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works good most of the time.

My only real issue has been an unexplained modem dropout last Friday 27th Aug.
It has taken till today for the misconfiguration issue to be traced correctly by Tech support person Woodrow.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateMarch 2021
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Kev01, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Excellent customer service

Chris was extremely helpful through such a painful process of my router not working. He walked me through the steps on how to connect a spare router I had to the NBN network and got it working eventually. Excellent customer service - literally walked me through the whole thing for over an hour troubleshooting the many areas that needed to be looked at.

Connection TypeWireless
Start DateJanuary 2021
Contract Type24-month contract
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Remie, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Internet was not working

I moved and my internet was not working, it was a problem related to the telephone socket connection, I had to use another socket to solved it, operator helped with the issue.

Start DateMarch 2017
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Rodolfo, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

So far Really good

I had some initial connection issues and Spintel was able to patiently resolve these and escalate my order. Amy the tech at the call centre was particularly helpful but so was my initial point of contact

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateAugust 2021
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Michael, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

Great customer support

I rang today to get my modem setup for my NBN, Belle who assisted me was great. She explained everything very clearly and made the process easy and straightforward. I was impressed with the Customer Service.

Connection TypeI don't know
Start DateAugust 2021
Official RepSpinTel

We love having you onboard! Thanks so much for the review, Andi, we are glad that you are enjoying both our service and our support.

SpinTel Team

No any trouble with Spintel NBN connection.

Recently I change my house and spintel did very excellent service to transfer my connection to new house and Michel gave me a very kind help to set up the modem. Thank you all.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateMarch 2008
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Jayakody, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Not bad for Aussie NBN

Service is always great with Spintel no issues there and the NBN is OK. There's been 3 or 4 issues in the 9 months I've lived here but, the great Spintel service soon irons out the wrinkles

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Robert, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

oldguy
oldguySydney, NSW

Fixed after a few days

Jenny was good once we got around to addressing the problem. Our internet worked all the time but the home NBN phone had stopped.Jenny advised it was no longer synchronised - whatever that means. She was able to get it going quickly.

Contract Type6-month contract
Jibz
JibzSydney, NSW

Service support

My NBN wasn't working. I contacted Spintel on whatsapp and sent pictures of my modem and NBN connection box. Joie was able to figure out the problem just from my text message and solved it in a minute. I have always found Spintel very responsive whenever I have contacted them via Whatsapp.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Jibz, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your Chat Support experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Excellent Service

Spintel connected the NBN on the same day it was ordered with no issues or setup problems. With their month to month plans it suits my needs perfectly. Connection is stable and very close to advertised speed.

Start DateApril 2021