Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (177) · No (5)

Sophie M.
Sophie M.Sydney, NSW

Thanks very much to Spintel for a handling my transition to NBN

Spintel have been very helpful in getting my NBN installed as quick as possible. Thanks in particular to Mary for her customer service on this and closing my old account efficiently.

Connection TypeI don't know
Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Sophie! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Julesycat444
Julesycat444Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just setting up my new NBN! So Helpful and Responsive!

I was assisted by Page from sales and Carol from customer service, and also another guy from customer service who's name I don't remember! All three were fantastic, responsive, courteous and gave me all the information I needed very quickly. I felt confident in their knowledge and was able to set up everything seamlessly. Still have to wait for the connection to actually happen, so cannot review the NBN service yet!

I was also assisted in setting up the NBN connection so that my internet was running this morning by Donnalyn. She was amazing! Patient with me and found the solution to my problem within a short amoutn of time! Very good customer service :)

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Julesycat444. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

irene
ireneNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent NBN and Mobile service

been with Spintel (prev-Comcen)for many happy years- customer service always excellent-tho rarely needed. Received Authentic looking email which almost made me click on their links but contacted Carol (Spintel)she quickly advised -yes, Phishing-gave me easy to follow steps to rectify any breach. Carol also followed up to ensure all was well. Highly recommend Spintel for NBN and Mobile services.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Irene, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!
Thanks for sharing your feedback and we are glad to hear that our customer service team have been friendly and easy to communicate with.

RiL
RiL

BEST customer service from Mercy

The BEST customer service I've experienced. Massive thanks to Mercy! She was super patient, helpful & followed up with me the next day too to address the issue. Because her service, I'm.now signing up 2 other properties with Spintel

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, RiL. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent!

Very helpful over the phone to set up my NBN. Tim was great! Consistent internet at a great and reasonable price. Would have no hesitation to recommend recommend this service to other

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Jasmine. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Alyce
AlyceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service was outstanding

Needed help with setting up and I had nothing but amazing customer service that they kept following up until it was fixed. So patient and professional. Thank you so much!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Alyce, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!

Customer service

Reached out your customer service as I had a couple of questions about my service.
Mary helped alot. she answered all of my questions clearly in a timely manner. Thank you!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Parin, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Quick NBN connection setup

Got my NBN connection setup today. After NBN device was up and running called Spintel tech support for wifi router (BYO) configs. Mercy helped me really well and was friendly and listening. Provided me the details I wanted quickly and accurately. Got the service up and running in no time. Thank you again for a quality customer service and tech support.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Loku! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

rjw932
rjw932Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jake was excellent had internet up and running and was very professional and knew what to do straight away. My service is now running and not dropping out at all :) :) :)

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!

Gavin
GavinSydney, NSW

Change of address

Mobile text messages are very difficult to use. Mercy was very helpful to complete my connection. Action was prompt and very easy to understand her instructions to get it all activated.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Gavin, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.
SpinTel Team

Leister was a great help for me

Leister helped me with getting my internet up and running with Spintel. He was very friendly and very knowledgeable in providing the step by step instructions of what I needed to do to configure my modem. For this service provided today, Leister definitely deserves 5 out of 5 stars.

Thank you for your help Leister.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Roger, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!

ken
ken

Thanks, John

I was experiencing poor downoad speed. John suggested I was not on the right plan for my needs and upgraded. His service has fast and helpful. I will continue to monitor downoad speed through the week and expect it to be better.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Ken, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!

Filippo Rosmann
Filippo RosmannAlice Springs, NT

Very good customer service

Reply within seconds and straight to the point. Very kind and useful customer service. I was expecting to be stuck for at least an hour and I solve my problem in minutes

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, Filippo. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

Excellent service

Recently joined Spintel and had bad internet connection speed for few days. Contacted tech support today and Chris patiently fix the issue and it's now running at good speed. Thank you

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Danny, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Ross Barnett
Ross BarnettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent help, as always from Spintel . . .

I have the standard Spintel NBN in Melbourne, Australia. In my experience, excellent value for money. On the rare occasions when a problem occurs, tech support has always been fast, efficient and spot on - thanks to Rhea for re-connecting my 'phone connection within minutes . . . Ross

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Ross. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.