Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (436) · No (101)

Vin
VinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service

Spoke to Leister regarding setting up a new service with Spintel. He was outstanding with the service and knowledge and knew exactly what needed to be done. Leister was very patient and guided me through the set up which made it very easy. He also went above and beyond in assisting me with connecting using my old modem. Highly recommended and thank again very much to Leister for all your help.

Fast connection to NBN without any trouble.

We had minimum internet interuption, but overall it went very smooth with the help of SpinTel representative Leister. So far, happy with the service and connection. The speed is adequate so far, but we have just connected & need to tested. Thanks

Terrible Speed

Signed up a 50/20 plan. We have never had the speed up to 40. Normally the download speed is around 20. was told to restart the router but didn't do anything. Can't even stream movies at home.

Connection TypeI don't know
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Sel, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Regards,
Anoop

Jason
JasonPerth, WA

Excellent and fast set up

It was set up efficiently by Xyra and was done within a day. Instructions provided during set up was precise and understandable. More than satisfied with the initial set up

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Jason, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel NBN 50/20 (Plus 50) compares to other Internet Service Providers

F Kabir
F KabirSydney, NSW

Smooth transition

I recently switched to Spintel and Mercy who assited me in the technical transition process was super friendly and helpful. She patiently answered my questions and assisted me through the whole process. She is knowledged so was able to accurately guide me. Her perseverence and willingness to make my transition process smooth is really impressive. Thanks

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Kabir! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Lindsay Beechey
Lindsay BeecheyMurray Region, NSW

Fixed up my concerns

Spintel have been very good to work with. I had had a few issues with the NBN with drop outs and old copper lines which are well past there use by date. They always try to resolve the problems.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Lindsay, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Quick connection

Merci helped me set up, she was super friendly and very efficient. Service great so far! Hopefully it continues on as well as it has started out today. Many thanks

Connection TypeI don't know
Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Dominic! We really appreciate your review.
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

A very professional and helpful service received

I would like to commend SpinTel for the quality of staff employed.
Donnalyn who assisted with my initial enquiries re: procedure of activating my NBN, ensured that all my questions were answered. Any follow-up questions have been attended to professionally. I could not ask for more.
Norman, who handled my request of updating my modem, was competent, friendly, respectful and very helpful. He walked me through the steps very efficiently. My internet is now up and running.

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Maria! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

New mesh Wi-Fi

I replaced my NF18ACV with a mesh Wi-Fi from Amplifi and Marigold at Spintel was exceptional in helping with the install by chat and phone. I couldn’t be happier with her service. The resulting NBN/Amplifi solution works great with better wifi coverage and speeds.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Wally! We really appreciate your review.

Cute Wallaby
Cute WallabyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick switch, good customer service, reasonable price

Switched from TPG in minutes, much smoother than expected. Kept the old modem and reconnected to spintel NBN with ease. good customer service over messenger. Convenient and efficient. Very satisfied.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.
SpinTel Team

Internet isn't great but customer service is wonderful

I have had very lovely customer service representatives that are patient, kind and helpful. The connection issues are more so NBN, not a reflection of Spintel. The customer service is exceptional and they have made it very easy to troubleshoot.

Leo
LeoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience with an excellent representative

I was switching my wireless dongle service to an NBN service. I had met lots of challenges throughout the way but I would like to give thanks to Elsa who helped me all the way along with her professionalism. Elsa deserves a promotion in her position because she has excellent skills in demonstrating and managing client relationship. Simply put, she is very good at what she is doing and I am very satisfied with her assistance. Now I can enjoy my NBN service. :)

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Leo! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Kymberley R.
Kymberley R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

After technician visited premises, has been perfect!

After technician visited premises, has been perfect!
Thanks Kylie for sorting out the billing issue!
Greatly appreciated!
Was incorrectly charged for postage on a "test" modem, this was disputed and reversed, and removed from the bill.
Thanks again.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Kymberley! We really appreciate your review.

ZERO sense of responsibility. Rubbish Service

Good service so far on NBN Fixed Wireless

My connection is good now after a visit from a tech. Antenna was replaced and the speed increased. Spintel were very good at investigating my speed issue. I am very happy with the service the staff offered.

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Iowna! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.