SpinTel Standard 25

Standard Monthly Price $59.95
Typical Evening Download Speed 25Mbps
Promotional Monthly Price $49.00
Promotional Offer

"Enjoy $10.95 off your plan for first 6 mths, offer available for new registrations (usually $59.95/mth)."

Typical Evening Upload Speed4Mbps
Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps
Service TypeNBN
Packages AvailableBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthly
Data AllowanceUnlimited
Max Download Speed 25 Mbps
Compare all 8 SpinTel Internet

• Adequate Speeds Yes (6) · No (4)

Room to improve for customer service

• Incentivised Review No
  • Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Annie B.
Annie B.

Constant Drop Outs

BelleSpinTelSend a private message
Frank P.
Frank P.

Usually very good

Speed not consistant this has dropped below 6 mbs on two occasions when trying to get help over the phone very difficult was refered to a web site.had to ring sales to get transferred

• Incentivised Review No
  • Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
BelleSpinTelSend a private message
Craig
CraigPerth, WA

Slow speeds and network congestion in WA.

Switched to SpinTel from another cheaper provider (who was far better than SpinTel) and found out after that they have no POP in WA, therefore the speed and ping are terrible. The back end of their network is subpar with several network issues experienced in the three days I was with them. I was charged for a full second month although I was with them for three days and experienced constant network congestion and issues. This is in their T&Cs, but a pretty unfair way to bill customers. This ISP would probably be fine if you live in NSW or VIC but I have since moved to another ISP who has a presence in WA and now I get the speeds I pay for.

Richard Asmus
Richard AsmusNortheast, VIC

New NBN connection

I have just had the NBN connected, so I have not had time to use it so I cannot comment on how reliable or the connectivity of the service. Norman was very helpful with the connection and set up process.
Thankyou

• Incentivised Review No
  • Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Great Customer Service!! But Connection Set Up Is a Let Down

Lili was very helpful on the phone and tried her best to help. Her customer service was 5 stars!! Although I really would like to leave a better review but unfortunately we have had issues connecting our internet and have not had a connection in weeks. Our Spintel service was accidently connected to our neighbours house and has caused alot of interruption as we work from home during the pandemic. I wish to leave a better review soon if they are able to fix it fast enough please:)

Liam B.SpinTelSend a private message

Hi Shani, Kindly request you to provide your SpinTel account number or order number so that I can pull your records and will check what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution ASAP.
Regards,
Anoop
Complaints Officer

Caza
CazaSydney, NSW

Leicester Customer Service

Leicester fixed my problem this morning as I had no internet since last night.
He was excellent at his job and solved it very quickly
He was also very friendly and respectful

Official RepSpinTelSend a private message

Hi Caza, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.
Cheers!
SpinTel Team

10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

It met the description however I had issues with the website

The internet was fine and usually reached around 3.5 MB/s ( advertised up to 5). The part of the service that annoyed me was the website which is not very well designed and normally leads you to using other forms of communication for problem resolution. I would recommend anyone else use the Facebook Messenger option for help as it was very quick and helpful for me ( thank you Xyra).

Roslyn Rose
Roslyn RoseNew South Wales

Wonderful help and assistance

My connection has been unreliable over the last week. Mostly I have had no connection at all. I have turned my modem on and off with no result many times.
I spoke with Mercy at Spintel who proceeded to check my connection and who has addressed this problem by ordering a new Modem. Thank you Mercy for your assistance.

paula
paulaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Customer Service. Not so Good Internet

Elsa is great and fast. But internet is very slow and disconnects at all times of the day with or without rebooting. Finally just had enough and will disconnect as I don't need this anymore. thanks

Helen
HelenHunter Region, NSW

Pretty great!

NBN drops out sometimes which can be annoying, but for the price I am paying for unlimited data I can usually deal with it! I just switch to mobile data briefly.

Andrey
Andrey

Ok for the money.

Had a few network issues and service interruptions in less than 6 months, but for the money I've paid it's ok. Was more stable with the other companies if pay extra 10$

Find out how SpinTel Standard 25 compares to other Internet Service Providers

Initial hectic setup but solved with assistance from tech support!

The connection is quite stable so far and I like that now Spintel provide IT support on WhatsApp. 100% recommend this channel for troubleshooting as photos can be sent through and friendly staff (I got Donnalyn!) can identify the problem and help!

Official RepSpinTelSend a private message

Hi, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our support team. We are glad that you love our chat support.

Regards,
SpinTel Team

Gerard
GerardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wi fi speed not as listed

Wi fi speed for Spintel plan NBN 25/5 (Standard 25) Evening speed as 21Mbps between but I only get less then 10 Mbps on average. That is less then half the listed typical evening speed listed and in that is off peak times as well. Understand that is only an average speed time listed and it always various depending on traffic but the speed is well below 50% that is listed.

Con G.SpinTelSend a private message

Hi Gerard, if you're only getting 10Mbps we will need to troubleshoot and resolve the issue. FTTC services should be receiving close to max. Can you shoot through your account details and we'll take a look?

Cheers
CG

Fork in an outlet
Fork in an outletSouth East Queensland, QLD

Frequent outages, but dedicated customer support

The connection itself is incredibly unreliable, we're having issues weekly at minimum. But despite the issues with the service itself, I can only sing the praises of the customer support team that always goes above and beyond to resolve our problems. Thanks Joie!