Listing monitored by SpinTel

Standard Monthly Price $59.95
Typical Evening Download Speed 25Mbps
Promotional Monthly Price $49.00
Promotional Offer

"Enjoy $10.95 off your plan for first 6 mths, offer available for new registrations (usually $59.95/mth)."

Typical Evening Upload Speed4Mbps

• Adequate Speeds Yes (18) · No

Annie W.
Annie W.Sydney, NSW

Not recommended

The speed was ok faster than my old one, first 3 moth $49, you thought you saved money until internet was broken by thunder, endless waiting, said you can send message via whatsapp never have reply. To test my modern I have to pay double side postage even it's not my problem, keeping sending bill without a comment reason, was about to cancel the order they don't care, how can you grow up with such poor service.!!!

Official RepSpinTelSend a private message

Hi Annie, Kindly request you to provide your SpinTel account number or order number so that I can pull your records and will investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.
Regards,
Anoop

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Started off good, terrible experience in the long run

Woeful. Now signed up to someone else. I wish I never had this experience. Hidden costs and internet slow and drops out constantly. I am with a different provider now. Paying more but no hassles and much happier

• Incentivised Review No
  • Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
  • Start DateMay 2021
  • Contract Type24-month contract
David B.Sydney, NSW

No technical support on weekends, customer service uncontactable

Unable to report a technical fault on the weekends. Cable cut on my street. No phone support and no messaging support (no reply). Not even a single tech staff working on the weekend? Pathetic

EDIT: Since writing a product review on here I was contacted by SpinTel who advised they would look into the issue but then never replied. I have contacted them again today and no response to online chat. No way to contact them by phone. Service is NON EXISTENT. Do not use this company!

Official RepSpinTelSend a private message

Hi David, Kindly request you to provide your SpinTel account number or order number through a private message so that I can pull your records and will check what went wrong in your case and will provide a resolution.
Regards,
Anoop

David B.

Hello, My account number is 205395 - Still no response on the Whatsapp message. Why arent requests raised through the official channel being addressed ?

CriagMelbourne

Just cant speak to anyone

I have been trying to contact Spintel to discuss my bill and just cant get through.
1. Left a message to have them call me back and I have never been called back.
2. Phoned them 4 times and stayed on hold for at least 20 minutes on each occasion and no answer.
3. Messaged them on the online chat service and I receive a response hours later.

I regret leaving aussie broadband.

• Start DateDecember 2021

Thanks Anoop someone called me after I lodged the review. All sorted thanks

JMozz
JMozz

Customer service not contactable

• Standalone or BundledStandalone

It met the description however I had issues with the website

The internet was fine and usually reached around 3.5 MB/s ( advertised up to 5). The part of the service that annoyed me was the website which is not very well designed and normally leads you to using other forms of communication for problem resolution. I would recommend anyone else use the Facebook Messenger option for help as it was very quick and helpful for me ( thank you Xyra).

• Start DateFebruary 2021
ARW
ARWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst on-boarding utility service I have ever experienced

It took 10 days for Spintel to get me connected, despite my NBN being active. Multiple online and phone conversation telling them my NBS was active, and multiple NBN messages saying Spintel had booked a technician to visit my property. Despite me constantly telling them this was not necessary and Spintel telling me to ignore their calls, they still kept booking a technician to visit my house and would not provide the router login details to get me started. Finally after 10 days I ws connected, only to get the Spintel message again my NBN was inactive and a technician was booked to visit. Their communication is atrocious. I would not under any circumstances recommend them to anyone.

10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Roslyn Rose
Roslyn RoseNew South Wales

Wonderful help and assistance

My connection has been unreliable over the last week. Mostly I have had no connection at all. I have turned my modem on and off with no result many times.
I spoke with Mercy at Spintel who proceeded to check my connection and who has addressed this problem by ordering a new Modem. Thank you Mercy for your assistance.

• Contract Type12-month contract
Helen
HelenHunter Region, NSW

Pretty great!

NBN drops out sometimes which can be annoying, but for the price I am paying for unlimited data I can usually deal with it! I just switch to mobile data briefly.

• Start DateOctober 2018

Andrey
Andrey

Ok for the money.

Had a few network issues and service interruptions in less than 6 months, but for the money I've paid it's ok. Was more stable with the other companies if pay extra 10$

DenSydney

Wasted a lot of my time

Connection is ok so far, though it's only been about 2 weeks.
But the staff don't know what they are doing or can't use their own system properly. They keep fixing and screwing up the same billing issues all over again. And then again. And again. And when you think it must be finally over they do it again. No other company wasted so much of my time in such a short period of time ever before. And they start in advance, long before the connection is activated. Annoy your customer must be a core company value.

• Start DateNovember 2020

Hi Anoop,
As of now there's nothing to resolve, but no one can give me back the wasted time and nerves.

Internet down for 10 days no assistance from staff even when I have my mobile with them.

Been with Spintel for a few years now both with my mobile phone & NBN. Mostly no problems until recently. Now, no NBN internet for 10 days and counting. Spintel wont assist with extra phone data while their service is down. Also, no update as to what the problem is or when it may be fixed.

• Start DateJanuary 2018

JJC
JJCSydney, NSW

A company has no common sense! A simple issue that has not been resolved since being identified for three months.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
  • Start DateJune 2020
HKW
HKWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Connection to NBN

The lady who helped me (Flora) was patient and clear in her directions. Earlier I had called andcspoken to a man who was so inpatient and shoutyvrgat I had to end the call. But thanks to Flora in my second call I got it all set up.

Daffy Duck
Daffy DuckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extending Contract

I am away from home and stuck in southern NSW. I phoned Spintel and wanted to put my account on hold and extend the contract period by 2 months while I am away. This was refused so although i am not at home I still have to pay for the service. I will not be extending my account past the contact period. At a friends place who I talked into joining Spintel who is having issues with dropouts. Takes ages to get through to customer service and he is another one that wont continue past the contract period because of a faulty modem. He has to pay for the replacement which is not right when its fault fitted a different modem and it worked perfectly. Shame because the service itself is good for the money.

• Start DateJanuary 2020