Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes · No (170)

Contracted for a 100/40 plan service dropped to 100/20 plan with no notification

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateDecember 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Great customer service, bad internet service

I opted in for the NBN 100/20 plan which worked well until one person began downloading, then it dropped to 3/10. The customer service was great and tried to help every step of the way and Rhea helped me through most of my problems however some problems are just unfixable and are due to the ISP themselves. If you live alone or do not need constant fast speeds they are good to use as their ping is consistently low.

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Internet isn't great but customer service is wonderful

I have had very lovely customer service representatives that are patient, kind and helpful. The connection issues are more so NBN, not a reflection of Spintel. The customer service is exceptional and they have made it very easy to troubleshoot.

Connection TypeI don't know
Start DateApril 2021
Shania
ShaniaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This plan rarely hits the 50/20 speeds making the internet slow.

The connection is not that reliable it drops in and out sometimes. When we wanted to cancel the customer service representatives were very nice and understanding but made the process difficult and did not understand what we wanted after stating multiple times in messages we did not want to be billed for next month. Other times when we have called to sort out the speed issues the staff have been very accomodating and helpful but we just don't like NBN and will definitely avoid it in the future.

Connection TypeI don't know
Start DateMay 2021
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Shania, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Find out how Spintel NBN compares to other Internet Service Providers

The service staff are quick respond and helpful

The service is good. I contact to connect and they send the WiFi moderm In next day. I am living in Brisbane. It quite fast delivery. Good job. When the WiFi mordem come I contact to ask help the set up....and in 5 minutes job done. I got internet in a flash. Also thanks Carol , you are so lovely and helpful. Thankyou all

Official RepSpinTel

Hi John, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!
Thanks for sharing your feedback and we are glad to hear that our customer service team have been friendly and easy to communicate with.

Lionel F.Hunter Region, NSW

New NBN & Telephone connection

Standalone or BundledBundled
Josh A.
Josh A.Perth, WA

Dropouts and Dodgy Billing

Constant dropouts.
Bill never what I signed up for.
When confronted, that's when they become SPIN-tel. When obvious flaws are pointed out in their "reason" for bill fluctuations (almost double charged for 1 month of service) they change the story and try give a different excuse.
They are writing their own reviews on here to bury the negative reviews.
0/10. Would not recommend. Ever

Start DateMay 2021
Official RepSpinTel

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Great pretty good

Awesome Gavin knew what he was talking about and helped me configure my modem and get my services running. He was patient experienced and skilled at his job. Thanks Gavin

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Patrick, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Paul795
Paul795Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Internet dropping and not good response from company

For first two weeks worked ok. Yesterday 20.9.21
my meeting on Zoom constantly either cut off or being frozen in the picture for 3h.When contacted company they claimed as not to have record of such ourage .
Please fix the problem instead of giving advice about not using VPN .

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Paul795, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Disgraceful

Connection TypeWireless
appaulled
appaulledSydney, NSW

Do not use this company !!!!

They connected me quickly however 3 days later no service.
After trying to sort things out for an hour over the ph with a technician he said “He could not do anymore and he has raised a request for NBN to assist which maybe a few days!!!! That’s it !I
During the initial 3 days that they did provide the service only 1 time out of 7 was the speed over 12 Mbps. I joined up for the 25 mbps speed.
So, after 2 days without service at all and no call, I cancelled the service and they still charged me a month. They would only send emails at no point apart from the technician did I speak to anybody. Numerous calls and wasted time with this company.
I need a reliable service provider THIS IS NOT ONE.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Anoop

Woeful Speed & Customer Service Vanishes Once They Have Your Card Details & Money!

Start DateMarch 2021
Contract Type6-month contract

Good Customer Service - John

I do not get close to the up/download speed (hence 3/5 stars) but 5/5 STARS for John who assisted with the relocation of NBN service. Good follow up replies and prompt response time.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. , we really appreciate it.

Angie D.
Angie D.

Cannot set up Internet service

I’ve tried to sign up for this Internet company twice – in 2019, and 2021. on both occasions, they couldn’t provide Internet, and blamed me for failing to set up the modem correctly. But even after I purchased a modem with spintel configurations, I still had no service. Altogether we had to spend 3 weeks with no NBN.

Standalone or BundledBundled

Spintel Internet Connection

I have had several internet connection problems in the past with Spintel. I have had no internet connection for the past 20 hours. Today, I spoke with Leister who solved my problem and was very helpful.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Albert, So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.