Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (861) · No

A very professional and helpful service received

I would like to commend SpinTel for the quality of staff employed.
Donnalyn who assisted with my initial enquiries re: procedure of activating my NBN, ensured that all my questions were answered. Any follow-up questions have been attended to professionally. I could not ask for more.
Norman, who handled my request of updating my modem, was competent, friendly, respectful and very helpful. He walked me through the steps very efficiently. My internet is now up and running.

Ryan Mok
Ryan MokGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service!

I was referred by a friend to use Spintel NBN service. I am still working with their customer service to provision the NBN service and would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation. I contacted their customer service thru WhatsApp and somehow I am lucky enough to get hold of Elsa, she is very responsive and supportive, answer every questions I have, quickly and accurately. No doubt I would recommend Spintel to my friends.

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Excellent and timely connection.

Jake provided very professional technical support by quickly delivering the NBN log-in details required in my router set-up provided to me by e-mail. Living in a new area had used up all of my phone data, so these details would have been difficult to access otherwise. Thanks Jake!

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Contract Type6-month contract
Anne B
Anne BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spintel - Great prices - Excellent customer service

We had a small issue with first bill. Contacted customer service(on-line chat), spoke to Xyra. Fixed very fast. Got great information from Xyra, very easy to understand. Issue all sorted. You also get copy of conversation by email so great for later reference if needed. Great value for money and got extra discount on mobile plan.

Start DateAugust 2021

Technical Support

Kylie assisted me with getting my modem configured and had great patience and was very helpful and instructive. So happy now that my internet is working and I'm very glad I connected with spintel !!!

Roslyn Rose
Roslyn RoseNew South Wales

Wonderful help and assistance

My connection has been unreliable over the last week. Mostly I have had no connection at all. I have turned my modem on and off with no result many times.
I spoke with Mercy at Spintel who proceeded to check my connection and who has addressed this problem by ordering a new Modem. Thank you Mercy for your assistance.

Connection TypeI don't know
Contract Type12-month contract

New mesh Wi-Fi

I replaced my NF18ACV with a mesh Wi-Fi from Amplifi and Marigold at Spintel was exceptional in helping with the install by chat and phone. I couldn’t be happier with her service. The resulting NBN/Amplifi solution works great with better wifi coverage and speeds.

Start DateAugust 2018
Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Wally! We really appreciate your review.
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Cute Wallaby
Cute WallabyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick switch, good customer service, reasonable price

Switched from TPG in minutes, much smoother than expected. Kept the old modem and reconnected to spintel NBN with ease. good customer service over messenger. Convenient and efficient. Very satisfied.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Leo
LeoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience with an excellent representative

I was switching my wireless dongle service to an NBN service. I had met lots of challenges throughout the way but I would like to give thanks to Elsa who helped me all the way along with her professionalism. Elsa deserves a promotion in her position because she has excellent skills in demonstrating and managing client relationship. Simply put, she is very good at what she is doing and I am very satisfied with her assistance. Now I can enjoy my NBN service. :)

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Leo! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Kymberley R.
Kymberley R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

After technician visited premises, has been perfect!

After technician visited premises, has been perfect!
Thanks Kylie for sorting out the billing issue!
Greatly appreciated!
Was incorrectly charged for postage on a "test" modem, this was disputed and reversed, and removed from the bill.
Thanks again.

Start DateSeptember 2021
Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Kymberley! We really appreciate your review.

Good service so far on NBN Fixed Wireless

My connection is good now after a visit from a tech. Antenna was replaced and the speed increased. Spintel were very good at investigating my speed issue. I am very happy with the service the staff offered.

Start DateJanuary 2021
Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Iowna! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Customer service

Lester had been excellent in assisting me to get my internet connected. He will be an asset to your organization.
He assisted from yesterday and got nbn technician to come and check my connection and perfected it. Par excellance!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Antony, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!
Thanks for sharing your feedback and we are glad to hear that our customer service team have been friendly and easy to communicate with.

Some ambiguity of order status > swiftly sorted by Carol via Whatsapp support

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Dean, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.
Regards,
SpinTel Team

Very good customer support... 5 stars for Amy!

Spintel: Easy to place the order, wide variety of accepted BYO modems, fast order processing and excellent customer support. I spoke with Amy and she made everything so easy for me! I recommend Spintel.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Muhammad, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Very good service. Special thanks to Gavin for his help

It was very good and helpful conversation with mr Gavin . He explain everything regarding nbn very easy and simple way .. highly recommend best service and very affordable……i ll definitely give them 9.5out of 10

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Standalone or BundledBundled
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Guruwunder, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!