Listing monitored by SpinTel

4.2 (1,150)
    4.1 (1,039)
    4.3 (1,203)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (861) · No (170)

Very good service. Special thanks to Gavin for his help

It was very good and helpful conversation with mr Gavin . He explain everything regarding nbn very easy and simple way .. highly recommend best service and very affordable……i ll definitely give them 9.5out of 10

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Guruwunder, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!
Thanks for sharing your feedback and we are glad to hear that our customer service team have been friendly and easy to communicate with.
SpinTel Team

Our NBN service with Spintel was absolutely greate. Sad to leave Spintel but we're leaving Australia

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Ilya. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Gracy
GracySydney, NSW

Well priced and great customer service

Our internet dropped out. I phoned spintel. They answered within minutes. Jake was helpful and stayed on the line until it was fixed.
I would highly recommend spintel they are always easy to contact if I need help.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Gracy, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Matt Young
Matt YoungHunter Region, NSW

Great service, reliable speeds at a good price

I have found Spintel to be a reliable service provider both in terms of uptime and speeds. They have also always been very helpful with solving any connection issues (thanks Mary) and they are great value for money.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Matt, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Excellent Customer Service

Sleister was extremely helpful in aiding me to configure my modem. I had been stuck for two days trying to do it by myself but this gentlemen got me up and running in no time at all. I'm super pleased with the speed and assitance from customer service

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Bianca, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

going well

Have been with Spintel for six months and got so used to everything just working, that when we had an outage, I forgot even to try to reboot the router. Of course, that was the first thing that tech support suggested when I called - and it worked. But you know what? At least they HAVE a technical support that answer the phone and are friendly and courteous. I switched to Spintel in the first place because is was IMPOSSIBLE to even get my previous provider on the phone. And attempted resolutions by text chats were long and painful. Good on Spintel for providing good old fashion HUMAN voice call support. Thank you Spintel.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Mark, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!

mohamed buckman
mohamed buckmanSydney, NSW

Excellent service regarding network change

Leister was a super dooper guy with the set up of our service, he was very professional and made setting up the new network an easy task through the use of his helpful instructions. Thanks Leister for your helpful service!

Connection TypeI don't know
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Mohamed, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Shania
ShaniaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This plan rarely hits the 50/20 speeds making the internet slow.

The connection is not that reliable it drops in and out sometimes. When we wanted to cancel the customer service representatives were very nice and understanding but made the process difficult and did not understand what we wanted after stating multiple times in messages we did not want to be billed for next month. Other times when we have called to sort out the speed issues the staff have been very accomodating and helpful but we just don't like NBN and will definitely avoid it in the future.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Shania, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Anoop

Great service, knowledgeable staff and quick resolution of queries.

I have used Spintel for around 5 years, in NSW and WA. I initially chose them because of their price bit have been highly impressed with their service.

Connection has always been in a timely manner and with minimal fuss. If there have been any problems (mostly user error), they have been addressed in a timely manner. Interaction with staff via their messaging service is succinct and responsive. I would highly recommend them

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Sam, Perfect! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Find out how Spintel NBN compares to other Internet Service Providers

Leister was very good on the phone and helped me get everything set up in no time at all. Thanks for the assistance.

I haven't had the time to test it but all the issues I've had have not had anything to do with the service so far. Speedtest came in at 103mbps which is over the advertised 100mbps.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Henry! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Ward13
Ward13

Great customer service with Jake

Jake was great on the phone, setup in no time at all. He was very patient on the phone and called back to make sure everything was going well with the connection

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Kane Mcinerney
Kane McinerneyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Connected

Celeste, Very patient with my difficulties. Thank you
Able to connect to sites which previous IP could not. hope it continues.
Glad I made the move.
Thanks again. It has been a learning experience

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Kane! We really appreciate your review.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just signed up- quick and reliable communication with tech support to set up.

Only signed up and was connected today- can not comment on drop outs yet.

Service has been good. Quick and reliable communication to get connected. On sign up, staff advised it would take 2 days to connect. It has been 2 days and I am now connected. Had difficulty configuring byo modem. However tech support stepped me through and assisted promptly.

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Sarah! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Helpful

I bought a new router and had internet connection issues. Rang Spintel and Jake answered very quickly which was impressive. He provided the information that I needed and I was back online in no time. Thanks very much Jake and Spintel.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Sharon, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Simone12
Simone12Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast connection time and troubleshooting

Ordered on the weekend, set up by Monday afternoon.
Called customer service and Lili was very helpful, patient and friendly when sorting out a typo ( error was on my part) at signup.
Getting better speeds already than on Telstra. Somewhat impressed.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Simone, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Shiv
ShivPerth, WA

Customer support

Had issues with logging into my account. Customer support (Rhea) via WhatsApp was helpful and I had my account back in less than 5min. Connection is excellent and so far so good.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Shiv, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!
SpinTel Team

Unexpectedly great customer service!

Had to swap out our modem for a new dual band router. Had no success trying to solve it via Google. First sent a message and some screenshots to spintel's online chat, and was pleasantly surprised when Carol from spintel called and sorted it out easily for us.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Simon, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.

William M.
William M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service is great!

Was having issues regarding my usage and billing. Opened a ticket and was helped out by Rhea. Helped me with the issue and resolved it quickly. Very happy with the efficiency of their customer service team.

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, William. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

Glen
Glen

Great so far

The system is working well so far. Amy from Spintel technical support assisted in the setup of the system and was incredibly polite, efficient and helpful. Many thanks for the invaluable support.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Glen, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!

DuliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spintel Bad Start

Spintel switched NBN from current provider to them without giving headsup. Then received billing, then told modem being shipped without enough details as to where the modem was. No internet until modem arrived. Excellent.call centre staff,but lack of vision means a very poor start for new.customers. No notification that internet will be cut. No details of shipping of modem(cost $150). Downtime without internet explained as normal when changing providers. Not good for home office users

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Duli, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Natb72
Natb72Central Queensland, QLD

Leister is awesome

Leister responded to a callback request quickly and effectively. She was patient and helpful, a credit to your company. Thank you Leister. My internet has been restored, happy days. Nat

Official RepSpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Natb72. Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Great connection experience

Excellent experience and very helpful staff. Connection is good. Rhea was very helpful. NBN engineer fixed the problem. Biggest negative was time for AusPost to send the NBN connection device.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Phillip, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Happy customer
Happy customerCanberra 2600, ACT

Quick connection

Was told that it may take 3-5 business days to be connected but it happened within an hour of me signing up. Needed help with discconnecting from old provider to new and Chris was extremely patient as he talked me through step by step.

Official RepSpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear. Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We are glad that you love our level of communication.

Kelly Kamel
Kelly Kamel

Excellent assistance

Leister was very patient and helpful to assist me in my query. I was very frustrated at the beginning of the call, however he brainstormed and trouble shooted and helped me step by step to resolve the issue. Thank you so much

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Kelly, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!

Tjiang
TjiangSydney, NSW

Connection

Good, connection it s okay but sometimes its dropped not very consistent overall it s average. Cant say i am happy nor unhappy. Thank you for the service you have provided.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Tjiang, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. Kindly request you to respond with your SpinTel account number through a private message so that I can check your connection.

Other Internet Service Providers