Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (24) · No (107)

Terrible Speed

Signed up a 50/20 plan. We have never had the speed up to 40. Normally the download speed is around 20. was told to restart the router but didn't do anything. Can't even stream movies at home.

Connection TypeI don't know
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Sel, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Alpine
Alpine

"I understand" but they don't

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

ZERO sense of responsibility. Rubbish Service

DuliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spintel Bad Start

Spintel switched NBN from current provider to them without giving headsup. Then received billing, then told modem being shipped without enough details as to where the modem was. No internet until modem arrived. Excellent.call centre staff,but lack of vision means a very poor start for new.customers. No notification that internet will be cut. No details of shipping of modem(cost $150). Downtime without internet explained as normal when changing providers. Not good for home office users

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Duli, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Lyon
LyonPerth, WA

Unscrupulous Business

I cancelled my plan with SpinTel 2 weeks ago. I paid for the full month of September and was told I would not get my 2 weeks refund back (which I am fine with). I received confirmation of the cancellation invoice and yet I just received a billing for the month of October.

Contacted customer support, had to wait hours for a reply only to be told that I have to wait for their credit team to investigate. Investigation came back without any real information, only to say that I still have to pay a full month's fee for the month of October when I am not using their service anymore. I am not in any contract. People beware when signing up with SpinTel - I may not know much about doing business but this right here is criminal.

Official RepSpinTel

Would never recommend them.

I set up my nbn with them, within a week my internet stopped working. Called them (which took almost an hour to get through) they said they’d get onto nbn to see what the issue was and they’d get back to me. Three days later I receive an email informing me they’re disconnecting my service without even consulting me.

Official RepSpinTel

Cancelled after less than a month - terrible customer and technical service

Willem R.
Willem R.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Karl S.
Karl S.South East Queensland, QLD

Impossible to contact

Absolutely impossible to contact.
So frustrating, by far the worst phone system of any company...

Live chat function is just as bad as they send you to different sections to assist.

Josh A.
Josh A.Perth, WA

Dropouts and Dodgy Billing

Constant dropouts.
Bill never what I signed up for.
When confronted, that's when they become SPIN-tel. When obvious flaws are pointed out in their "reason" for bill fluctuations (almost double charged for 1 month of service) they change the story and try give a different excuse.
They are writing their own reviews on here to bury the negative reviews.
0/10. Would not recommend. Ever

Disgraceful

appaulled
appaulledSydney, NSW

Do not use this company !!!!

They connected me quickly however 3 days later no service.
After trying to sort things out for an hour over the ph with a technician he said “He could not do anymore and he has raised a request for NBN to assist which maybe a few days!!!! That’s it !I
During the initial 3 days that they did provide the service only 1 time out of 7 was the speed over 12 Mbps. I joined up for the 25 mbps speed.
So, after 2 days without service at all and no call, I cancelled the service and they still charged me a month. They would only send emails at no point apart from the technician did I speak to anybody. Numerous calls and wasted time with this company.
I need a reliable service provider THIS IS NOT ONE.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Anoop

Woeful Speed & Customer Service Vanishes Once They Have Your Card Details & Money!

Angie D.
Angie D.

Cannot set up Internet service

I’ve tried to sign up for this Internet company twice – in 2019, and 2021. on both occasions, they couldn’t provide Internet, and blamed me for failing to set up the modem correctly. But even after I purchased a modem with spintel configurations, I still had no service. Altogether we had to spend 3 weeks with no NBN.

Simon N.

Could not achieve speed paying for

Was paying for 25 mbps, receiving 4-9mbps. Spintel advised nothing wrong on their end and close the ticket. Changed to Tangerine and immediately got 25 mbps with the same hardware.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Simon, It is really concerning to hear about your recent experience with us. Please respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case.

Simon N.

I have responded Anoop, appreciate if you can confirm the last months bill will be reversed. Shame the tech support team aren't as responsive and proactive as the Productreview team.

Half hours no body answer your phone and does not resolve issues

Majority technicians are idiot, really can understand why this company hires so many ignorant "technicians" pretending they are doing the job. Rang 4 people cannot fix anything, just waist your time for half day time.

At last when asked to connect to their manager for long time, then be advised this area has internet problem. half day time just got this result. Who know it is real or not? Just can not even browse a internet page. It is ridiculous!

Why their technicians can not find out NBN got the problem? Just asking you turn on and off your modem all the time. The answer is they are idiot!

Hilary B.
Hilary B.asked
NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)

Does this service provide free phone service from landline to local phone services and mobile phones

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Hilary, If you have an NBN service with us and you want to add/choose a landline service along with it, you can get Unlimited Local & National Calls to the landline number across Australia. If you want UNLIMITED calls to Australian local, national and mobile numbers you need to add a $10 plan (VoIP/Phone) along with your NBN plan.

For More details: https://www.spintel.net.au/home-internet/nbn

SpinTel Team

Romina
Rominaasked
NBN 50/20 (Plus 50)

Can the person who responds to these reviews please provide me with assistance via a private message regarding my installation today?
The people I have been speaking to via WhatsApp and also via Phone have been no help in assisting with my queries, but the person responding here seems to know what they are talking about.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Romina, I have sent you a private message for the SpinTel account details so that I can check your order and assist your further.

Thanks,

Jeff
Jeffasked

Get an answer from our members and SpinTel representatives

Spintel NBN

Compare all 6 SpinTel
Spintel NBN 12/1 (Basic 12)
  • Discontinued

Spintel NBN 12/1 (Basic 12)

4.3
Standard Monthly Price $64.95$84.95$59.95$59.95
Typical Evening Download Speed 45.0 Mbps90.0 Mbps22.0 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps12 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps5 Mbps1 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Replaced bySpintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)
Compare all 6 SpinTel