Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (3) · No (14)

Great customer service, bad internet service

I opted in for the NBN 100/20 plan which worked well until one person began downloading, then it dropped to 3/10. The customer service was great and tried to help every step of the way and Rhea helped me through most of my problems however some problems are just unfixable and are due to the ISP themselves. If you live alone or do not need constant fast speeds they are good to use as their ping is consistently low.

Shania
ShaniaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This plan rarely hits the 50/20 speeds making the internet slow.

The connection is not that reliable it drops in and out sometimes. When we wanted to cancel the customer service representatives were very nice and understanding but made the process difficult and did not understand what we wanted after stating multiple times in messages we did not want to be billed for next month. Other times when we have called to sort out the speed issues the staff have been very accomodating and helpful but we just don't like NBN and will definitely avoid it in the future.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Shania, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Paul795
Paul795Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Internet dropping and not good response from company

For first two weeks worked ok. Yesterday 20.9.21
my meeting on Zoom constantly either cut off or being frozen in the picture for 3h.When contacted company they claimed as not to have record of such ourage .
Please fix the problem instead of giving advice about not using VPN .

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Paul795, Kindly request you to respond to my private message with your SpinTel account details so that I can investigate what went wrong in your case and will try to provide a resolution.

Ngope93
Ngope93Sydney, NSW

NBN drops and Bad customer service

bigboyblue
bigboyblueChidlow

Never get what I pay for!!!!

Have had Spintel NBN 50/20 internet for about a year now, and I can honestly say I have NEVER had a 50mbps connection in this time. Sometimes in the low 40s, other times only 2 or 3mbps!!! NEVER have I got what I paid for, namely 50mbps. If they can't supply this speed, they should not sell it. My current speed as i type is 3mbps...... just 6% of the speed I am paying for. Being a Sunday evening they will be getting a nice early morning call tomorrow to get my money refunded!!! The government have vowed to fine companies for not supplying the correct speed.... the sooner the better!!!

Rheanna Duff
Rheanna Duff

Just upgraded to the 25 plan

Mum and two kids in the house. We stream everything and have multiple devices. Although sometimes the 12 plan would work it just got to frustrating and I decided to upgrade to the 25 plan.

Customer service is always easy to deal with and clarify any questions I have. I would recommend them.

Damian Zuvich
Damian ZuvichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful experience with this company

Their NBN100 never got over 50mbps and then when I downgraded to NBN50 it barely reached 38mbps. They also send bills way in advance and fast. In barely 5 weeks with them I spent $130+ on a modem, $14+ on a part bill, $74 on a monthly bill and they wanted another $74 barely a fortnight after that. I disconnected immediately. The chat bot is also hopeless and when I finally did get through to someone, it took over half an hour of chat to get disconnected..absolutely horrible, I won't be using their services again and I shouldn't be paying the $74 you keep chasing me for.

Official RepSpinTel

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
May L
May LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's fine but a lot of hassle.

G.Y. Land
G.Y. LandGarran 2605, ACT

The service is not just what I expected. Low price - low Performance.

Just not what I expected. Maybe, it is my fault. Nevertheless, the service was not what I expected. There are so many companies offering the same or similar services. It is often very difficult to find out what is best. Some companies are here today and gone tomorrow.

Fork in an outlet
Fork in an outletSouth East Queensland, QLD

Frequent outages, but dedicated customer support

The connection itself is incredibly unreliable, we're having issues weekly at minimum. But despite the issues with the service itself, I can only sing the praises of the customer support team that always goes above and beyond to resolve our problems. Thanks Joie!

JayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor internet, debarcle to leave and debited credit card for future month, when not providing a service.

Official RepSpinTel

Unavailable and customer service at the weekend and poor NBN speed

'imselfVictoria

No better than previous adsl provider.

bad service

very bad service waited on tne phone for more than half an hour several times and left my number for a call back it has been 3 weeks and still waiting for the call.back. time to get another provide

Bradley C.
Bradley C.Sydney, NSW

Order completed apparently though still cannot connect

Order is complete going by spintel i have tried numerous times to connect my modem using the details provided though i have had no luck then to recieve a phone call from spintel to repeat the steps ive done for 1000th time a waste of time trying to transfer

Hilary B.
Hilary B.asked
NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)

Does this service provide free phone service from landline to local phone services and mobile phones

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Hilary, If you have an NBN service with us and you want to add/choose a landline service along with it, you can get Unlimited Local & National Calls to the landline number across Australia. If you want UNLIMITED calls to Australian local, national and mobile numbers you need to add a $10 plan (VoIP/Phone) along with your NBN plan.

For More details: https://www.spintel.net.au/home-internet/nbn

SpinTel Team

Romina
Rominaasked
NBN 50/20 (Plus 50)

Can the person who responds to these reviews please provide me with assistance via a private message regarding my installation today?
The people I have been speaking to via WhatsApp and also via Phone have been no help in assisting with my queries, but the person responding here seems to know what they are talking about.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Romina, I have sent you a private message for the SpinTel account details so that I can check your order and assist your further.

Thanks,

Jeff
Jeffasked

Get an answer from our members and SpinTel representatives

Spintel NBN

Compare all 6 SpinTel
Spintel NBN 12/1 (Basic 12)
  • Discontinued

Spintel NBN 12/1 (Basic 12)

4.3
Standard Monthly Price $64.95$84.95$59.95$59.95
Typical Evening Download Speed 45.0 Mbps90.0 Mbps22.0 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps12 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps5 Mbps1 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Replaced bySpintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)
Compare all 6 SpinTel