Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (16) · No (12)

Contracted for a 100/40 plan service dropped to 100/20 plan with no notification

Roslyn Rose
Roslyn RoseNew South Wales

Wonderful help and assistance

My connection has been unreliable over the last week. Mostly I have had no connection at all. I have turned my modem on and off with no result many times.
I spoke with Mercy at Spintel who proceeded to check my connection and who has addressed this problem by ordering a new Modem. Thank you Mercy for your assistance.

Official RepSpinTel

Just changed to this provider

Took a couple of days to connect. First service person couldn't resolve the problem
Second technician solved the issue within a few minutes. Mark knew exactly what he was doing. Great!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Daniel, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it. We had given feedback to the agent involved and also had taken the necessary steps to coach him on the areas he lacked process knowledge.

Good Customer Service. Not so Good Internet

Elsa is great and fast. But internet is very slow and disconnects at all times of the day with or without rebooting. Finally just had enough and will disconnect as I don't need this anymore. thanks

Good Customer Service - John

I do not get close to the up/download speed (hence 3/5 stars) but 5/5 STARS for John who assisted with the relocation of NBN service. Good follow up replies and prompt response time.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. , we really appreciate it.
Cheers!

Scott B.
Scott B.South East Queensland, QLD

Average

I have never had issues with my modem or cables. Continually had the internet dropping out but was told it was my modem. Maybe it was the case but i reviewed the modem and it didn't log any errors such as these. Either way, not hugely concerned as I made the mistake for going to a less reputable provider to save a few bucks. Should never have left Exetel.
Be aware also that they do not refund any of the monthly charges when the service is provided, regardless of whether the month is at the beginning or the end. Poor effort.

Fast response

I Got replied from the technical or fault team sooner than I expected, thumps up for their fast response and support. Thanks and keep up the good work. S s

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Official RepSpinTel

Hi Raj, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. we are grateful to read about your experience with our support team.

SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

does what i need does it well

the internet is good i had a problem with my land line phone it is now working again i must have a land line as my disability makes using a mobile very difficuite

Official RepSpinTel

Hi David, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.
Cheers!

Steve B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not happy !

Very slow speed and set up of the landline phone is really confusing , we have gone back to Exetel very disappointed and this having to write 30 words or more for this review just makes it harder ! :(

Steve B.

100002949608 is the nbn account number , we have mobile phone accounts with spintel that we will stay with but sadly the internet was way too slow after a bit !

Rhyan
RhyanCentral West, NSW

Modem configuration fix

I had trouble configuring the modem to work but I got help from Elsa, she was able to walk me through getting my telstra modem to work well, a huge thanks to her!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Rhyan, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our support team.

Nicole G.
Nicole G.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service

[Name Removed] was amazingly patient and helpful to get me up and running. We were having issues with modem configuration and she was both helpful and friendly. She was extremely patient walking me through everything.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Nicole, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We are grateful to read about your experience with our support team.

Helen
HelenHunter Region, NSW

Pretty great!

NBN drops out sometimes which can be annoying, but for the price I am paying for unlimited data I can usually deal with it! I just switch to mobile data briefly.

Andrey
Andrey

Ok for the money.

Had a few network issues and service interruptions in less than 6 months, but for the money I've paid it's ok. Was more stable with the other companies if pay extra 10$

Official RepSpinTel

Need to call few times before I can connect

Thank you Gavin the call center who help me sorted the problem to connect NBN .
They customer service was excellent.
They sent the NBN technician to fix the NBN box at my house.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Pharadee, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our support team.

Greaat Customer Sercicw

After the 1st phone call which left us nowhere no callback. 2nd call we got Amy, this girl knows what she is doing, poor phone reception she rang back and got us up and running. Well done and thank you

Hilary B.
Hilary B.asked
NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)

Does this service provide free phone service from landline to local phone services and mobile phones

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Hilary, If you have an NBN service with us and you want to add/choose a landline service along with it, you can get Unlimited Local & National Calls to the landline number across Australia. If you want UNLIMITED calls to Australian local, national and mobile numbers you need to add a $10 plan (VoIP/Phone) along with your NBN plan.

For More details: https://www.spintel.net.au/home-internet/nbn

Anoop

Romina
Rominaasked
NBN 50/20 (Plus 50)

Can the person who responds to these reviews please provide me with assistance via a private message regarding my installation today?
The people I have been speaking to via WhatsApp and also via Phone have been no help in assisting with my queries, but the person responding here seems to know what they are talking about.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Romina, I have sent you a private message for the SpinTel account details so that I can check your order and assist your further.

Thanks,
Anoop

Jeff
Jeffasked

Get an answer from our members and SpinTel representatives

Spintel NBN

Compare all 6 SpinTel
Spintel NBN 12/1 (Basic 12)
  • Discontinued

Spintel NBN 12/1 (Basic 12)

4.3
Standard Monthly Price $64.95$84.95$59.95$59.95
Typical Evening Download Speed 45.0 Mbps90.0 Mbps22.0 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps12 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps5 Mbps1 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Replaced bySpintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)
Compare all 6 SpinTel