Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (130) · No (11)

Internet isn't great but customer service is wonderful

I have had very lovely customer service representatives that are patient, kind and helpful. The connection issues are more so NBN, not a reflection of Spintel. The customer service is exceptional and they have made it very easy to troubleshoot.

Good service so far on NBN Fixed Wireless

My connection is good now after a visit from a tech. Antenna was replaced and the speed increased. Spintel were very good at investigating my speed issue. I am very happy with the service the staff offered.

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Iowna! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Gracy
GracySydney, NSW

Well priced and great customer service

Our internet dropped out. I phoned spintel. They answered within minutes. Jake was helpful and stayed on the line until it was fixed.
I would highly recommend spintel they are always easy to contact if I need help.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Gracy, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Kane Mcinerney
Kane McinerneyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Connected

Celeste, Very patient with my difficulties. Thank you
Able to connect to sites which previous IP could not. hope it continues.
Glad I made the move.
Thanks again. It has been a learning experience

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Kane! We really appreciate your review.

Great connection experience

Excellent experience and very helpful staff. Connection is good. Rhea was very helpful. NBN engineer fixed the problem. Biggest negative was time for AusPost to send the NBN connection device.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Phillip, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Tjiang
TjiangSydney, NSW

Connection

Good, connection it s okay but sometimes its dropped not very consistent overall it s average. Cant say i am happy nor unhappy. Thank you for the service you have provided.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Tjiang, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. Kindly request you to respond with your SpinTel account number through a private message so that I can check your connection.
Regards,
Anoop

Its good to have the NBN

Only just connected today, but seems speedy and reliable. The assistance received to connect was very good. Had to troubleshoot a bit but persisted and got a good end result

Official RepSpinTel

Hi, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Matt2021
Matt2021Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

I called Spintel and spoke with Sleister who was very helpful and got me connected to the internet connection - very helpful over the phone. Great service, many thanks for your assistance.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Matt! We really appreciate your review.
SpinTel Team

Troubleshooting when no internet connection

We have had the NBN not working. I spent most of a day on chat with very helpful assistants but it did not get fixed. Today I was on the phone with Modelle, she was tireless in trying everything to get the internet connected. I am very grateful for her help. Thank you

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Keith, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Paw
PawSydney, NSW

Very good Customer services

HI , I am glad Spintel solved the billing issue and did not charge me for the services I did not use. Also would like to mention Mercy who really helped me explained how the charges were credited.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Paw, Thanks so much for your review, we are grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

great service from Elsa

reliable and when needed contact could be made without difficulties, always efficient and helpful. We have used this service for over 3 years and have been happy with the provider

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much! We really appreciate your review.

Manish
ManishSydney, NSW

Spintel, a pleasant experience with them.

I am on a 50/20 mbps plan. I find the plan pricing, quite reasonable. I am getting a speed of 43/20 at peak times, if I am sitting next to the modem, all wireless. Speed does drop to 32-35 mbps, 10 mts away and in another room. I do compliment the Customer Service Team, which is always available and very patient and have resolved my issues quickly, including offering to replace my company supplied modem, even after almost a year. In particular, Mercy, a very patient and polite Technical Rep. Would definitely recommend

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Manish, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!
Thanks for sharing your feedback and we are glad to hear that our customer service team have been friendly and easy to communicate with.

Getting helpful response

I was facing issue reagrding my activation and Liester, one of yhe team member helped me and guide me at the end I got the connection. Happy with the services

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Lakshya! We really appreciate your review.

Roy
Roy

Good experience setting up changeover from previous isp

Good start with helpful technical advice and connection seems fine. One is hopeful with further system upgrades the same standard of service and connection remains the same. Having national calls included is a plus.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Roy! We really appreciate your review.

Bruce L
Bruce LSydney, NSW

Good speed, bill was confusing

Good:
- they tended to the speed problem quite fast (within a week)
- problem resolved with technician visit and a replacement modem

Bad
- Bill was confusing, I was first over charged then returned credit. Thought I was charged extra.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Bruce, Thanks so much for writing a review of our service, we really appreciate it.
Regrads,

Hilary B.
Hilary B.asked
NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)

Does this service provide free phone service from landline to local phone services and mobile phones

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Hilary, If you have an NBN service with us and you want to add/choose a landline service along with it, you can get Unlimited Local & National Calls to the landline number across Australia. If you want UNLIMITED calls to Australian local, national and mobile numbers you need to add a $10 plan (VoIP/Phone) along with your NBN plan.

For More details: https://www.spintel.net.au/home-internet/nbn

Regards,

Romina
Rominaasked
NBN 50/20 (Plus 50)

Can the person who responds to these reviews please provide me with assistance via a private message regarding my installation today?
The people I have been speaking to via WhatsApp and also via Phone have been no help in assisting with my queries, but the person responding here seems to know what they are talking about.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Romina, I have sent you a private message for the SpinTel account details so that I can check your order and assist your further.

Thanks,

Jeff
Jeffasked

Get an answer from our members and SpinTel representatives

Spintel NBN

Compare all 6 SpinTel
Spintel NBN 12/1 (Basic 12)
  • Discontinued

Spintel NBN 12/1 (Basic 12)

4.3
Standard Monthly Price $64.95$84.95$59.95$59.95
Typical Evening Download Speed 45.0 Mbps90.0 Mbps22.0 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps12 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps5 Mbps1 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Replaced bySpintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)
Compare all 6 SpinTel