Listing monitored by SpinTel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (696) · No (27)

Vin
VinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service

Spoke to Leister regarding setting up a new service with Spintel. He was outstanding with the service and knowledge and knew exactly what needed to be done. Leister was very patient and guided me through the set up which made it very easy. He also went above and beyond in assisting me with connecting using my old modem. Highly recommended and thank again very much to Leister for all your help.

Stan
StanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service ever

Lately I was looking to get a better stable connection at cheaper rates and I found Spintel through google search.They had the best price in premium service and decided to give it a go and thanks god I did.
I have requested service and Spintel got me connected within 3 business days which is unbelievable.
Through the process I had couple of questions and decided to use a online chat and team member Elsa was just outstanding:)Every time I would have a question, I would get an answer within literally 10 minutes and she was always just incredible with helping me out.
I could not recommend Spintel enough as service they provide and customer service are just incredible.Well done Spintel

Greg S.
Greg S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great and patient customer service

Just got service on in new premises. Had some issue configuring the modem and Kylie from technical support was very helpful, patient and excited once the service was connected and activated.

Fast connection to NBN without any trouble.

We had minimum internet interuption, but overall it went very smooth with the help of SpinTel representative Leister. So far, happy with the service and connection. The speed is adequate so far, but we have just connected & need to tested. Thanks

Jason
JasonPerth, WA

Excellent and fast set up

It was set up efficiently by Xyra and was done within a day. Instructions provided during set up was precise and understandable. More than satisfied with the initial set up

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Jason, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Excellent service received from Kim

Having recently moved to a new address and bringing our internet over from the old house the connection did not work. Got in contact with Kim who helped diagnose the issue and requested a technician visit once the issue was established, had my internet working the next day. Very satisfied with the service I received

Official RepSpinTel

Hi,Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Emma M
Emma MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Affordable internet for my family

My overall experience has been great with Spintel.
Carol helped me with my account and it was so easy and she was very helpful.

Thank you for all your help. I truly appreciate it!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Emma, Very glad to hear you have had a good experience so far!
Thanks for sharing your feedback and we are glad to hear that our customer service team have been friendly and easy to communicate with.
SpinTel Team

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Sean
SeanSydney, NSW

Lester

He was really incredible, he helped us resolve our internet issues, he was extremely professional, kind, respectful, intelligent and knowledgeable, perfect 10 out of 10! Great excellent service very happy

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Sean, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

F Kabir
F KabirSydney, NSW

Smooth transition

I recently switched to Spintel and Mercy who assited me in the technical transition process was super friendly and helpful. She patiently answered my questions and assisted me through the whole process. She is knowledged so was able to accurately guide me. Her perseverence and willingness to make my transition process smooth is really impressive. Thanks

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Kabir! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Lindsay Beechey
Lindsay BeecheyMurray Region, NSW

Fixed up my concerns

Spintel have been very good to work with. I had had a few issues with the NBN with drop outs and old copper lines which are well past there use by date. They always try to resolve the problems.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Lindsay, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Quick connection

Merci helped me set up, she was super friendly and very efficient. Service great so far! Hopefully it continues on as well as it has started out today. Many thanks

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Dominic! We really appreciate your review.
SpinTel Team

A very professional and helpful service received

I would like to commend SpinTel for the quality of staff employed.
Donnalyn who assisted with my initial enquiries re: procedure of activating my NBN, ensured that all my questions were answered. Any follow-up questions have been attended to professionally. I could not ask for more.
Norman, who handled my request of updating my modem, was competent, friendly, respectful and very helpful. He walked me through the steps very efficiently. My internet is now up and running.

Official RepSpinTel

Love it, Maria! So amazing to hear that we’ve been able to help out and keep you connected. It’s also great to see that you’re feeling the love and care from our team. Thanks for the awesome review, we really appreciate it.

Ryan Mok
Ryan MokGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service!

I was referred by a friend to use Spintel NBN service. I am still working with their customer service to provision the NBN service and would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation. I contacted their customer service thru WhatsApp and somehow I am lucky enough to get hold of Elsa, she is very responsive and supportive, answer every questions I have, quickly and accurately. No doubt I would recommend Spintel to my friends.

Helen
HelenHunter Region, NSW

Fab help cheers!

Got help without much delay and received the info and request that I needed. It'd be good if within the spintel app there could be an alert when a new message is received.

Official RepSpinTel

Thanks so much, Helen! We really appreciate your review.
SpinTel Team

Excellent and timely connection.

Jake provided very professional technical support by quickly delivering the NBN log-in details required in my router set-up provided to me by e-mail. Living in a new area had used up all of my phone data, so these details would have been difficult to access otherwise. Thanks Jake!

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Kieran, Perfect! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Hilary B.
Hilary B.asked
NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)

Does this service provide free phone service from landline to local phone services and mobile phones

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Hilary, If you have an NBN service with us and you want to add/choose a landline service along with it, you can get Unlimited Local & National Calls to the landline number across Australia. If you want UNLIMITED calls to Australian local, national and mobile numbers you need to add a $10 plan (VoIP/Phone) along with your NBN plan.

For More details: https://www.spintel.net.au/home-internet/nbn

Regards,
Anoop

Romina
Rominaasked
NBN 50/20 (Plus 50)

Can the person who responds to these reviews please provide me with assistance via a private message regarding my installation today?
The people I have been speaking to via WhatsApp and also via Phone have been no help in assisting with my queries, but the person responding here seems to know what they are talking about.

Official RepSpinTel

Hi Romina, I have sent you a private message for the SpinTel account details so that I can check your order and assist your further.

Thanks,
Anoop

Jeff
Jeffasked

Get an answer from our members and SpinTel representatives

Spintel NBN

Compare all 6 SpinTel
Spintel NBN 12/1 (Basic 12)
  • Discontinued

Spintel NBN 12/1 (Basic 12)

4.3
Standard Monthly Price $64.95$84.95$59.95$59.95
Typical Evening Download Speed 45.0 Mbps90.0 Mbps22.0 Mbps
Max Download Speed 50 Mbps100 Mbps25 Mbps12 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 20 Mbps20 Mbps5 Mbps1 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNNBN
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceUnlimitedUnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Replaced bySpintel NBN 25/5 (Standard 25)
Compare all 6 SpinTel