Spintel Wireless Broadband

Spintel Wireless Broadband

AJS

AJSSydney, NSW

Nothing but Lies

Ordered wifi broadband and voip lines for my business. The only thing good was the sales rep who took the order (ofcourse) since than its been terrible customer service and lies. Its been 9 days since I made the order and was told Ill be getting the modem in 2 business days, havent received anything and every time I call they say its been shipped. Which is a big fat lie as they dont have tracking number and its coming from same city surely it cant take that long! And have no idea whats going on with my VOIP service no response from provising team.. seems like theres just one person working there. Going to cancel my order. Stay away they are not for businesses.

Start DateDecember 2019

Joe

Joe

Good Service

Have had some small issues with the service but always had a quick response to deal with the problem.
Very easy to get in contact with the Company and the staff are always happy to help.

Start DateApril 2010
Alan

Alan

Great Customer Service

New customer to SpinTel. Had a couple of minor issues with setting up the service. These have now been resolved without fuss or stress. If the broadband service matches the customer service, I'll be a very happy customer.

Thanks SpinTel Customer Service

Start DateDecember 2019
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Alan! We really appreciate your review. We're really glad that you're enjoying our service and our support.

Raymond M.

Raymond M.Hunter Region, NSW

Spintel need a Lie detector installed

Start DateJuly 2019

John M.

John M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great and friendly service from the girls there. Thanks

Sorted out my internet
problem. Very polite friendlly and competent.
I shouldn't however have to write at least 30 words before you accept my compliments. 10 is plenty.... thank you

Start DateMarch 2012
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, John for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

SpinTel Team

It is working very well.

Our experience with Spintel has been very rewarding and we are very happy with the whole product. Advising us of upgraded and better deals would nice. At this stage I have to phone Spintel to find out if they can improve my product.

Start DateJanuary 2015
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Amy! We really appreciate your review.

Andrew T

Andrew TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great option for myself. Very happy with the service.

I have had a very good experience with this service so far. I thought I was gonna be paying a fortune to get a reliable set up but Spintel Wireless Broadband has met my family's entertainment and workload needs.

Anoop M.SpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Andrew. Thanks so much for your review, we're grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Chris T.

Chris T.Darling Downs, QLD

Happy with the service

I admit i have had the odd problem with the D-Link modem dropping out and more but the Spintel service team have always done a great job sorting out any issue promptly and professionally.

Mark

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Typically faster than my NBN Broadband service

Anoop M.SpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Mark. Thanks so much for your review, we're grateful to read about your experience with open 4G Wireless Broadband service.

SpinTel Team

Product perfect for my needs. Customer service has been brilliant. Everything is simple. A refreshing telco experience.

Product works as described. Process has been straightforward and simple. Customer service have gone over and above with my out of the box request. It's so refreshing to deal with a team that care.

Anoop M.SpinTel

Wonderful to hear, Jacob. Thanks so much for your review, we're grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Sravan

SravanSydney, NSW

Amazing service

The service is Amazing. The product team, service teams helped in nbn setup and fixing nbn box issues. I would strongly recommend spintel to anyone who would need a quality service with better price.

Anoop M.SpinTel

We love having you onboard too! Thanks so much for the review, Sravan, we are glad that you are enjoying both our service and our support.

innocent.guySydney, NSW

"Worst ever service"-"Don't fall into the trap"

Adequate Speeds No

Spintel is effortless

Easy to get through on phone to transfer NBN . Was advised of a wait for connection but not that long.
Great pricing and possibly the most competitive .
Very helpful , intelligent and respectful staff.
Had small issue getting VOIP working & a quick call resulted in prompt solution.
Not much else to say but a refreshing change to 2 other providers that preceded Spintel

Anoop M.SpinTel

We love having you onboard too! Thanks so much for the review, John, we're grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

CarolS

CarolSGippsland, VIC

Very good

Yes I have had times where my internet was not reliable. But they been fixed .straight away. The staff are very competent. Overall I'm very happy with the service spintel

Start DateJanuary 2016
Anoop M.SpinTel

That's really wonderful to hear, CarolS. Thanks so much for writing a review on our service, we really appreciate it.

SpinTel Team

Review collected in partnership with SpinTel

Jools

JoolsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very happy with this service

All very good, great price, have suggested this service to a number of friends
my old isp was faster but with this still can netflix steam browse and do updates in the background.

Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Jools! We really appreciate your review. We are glad that you found our 4G Wireless Broadband service cheap in the market and easy to use. Thanks for referring our service to your friends and neighbours.

The beagle boy

The beagle boySydney, NSW

Wireless is better than ADSL

Works as good as ADSL but does not tie me to a wall socket.
Does not pay Telstra for something I do not use.
Also, Telstra - "could not find" a landline connection to my premises when I swapped ISPs despite having had an ADSL service for years at this site.

Anoop M.SpinTel

Perfect! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We are really glad that you are enjoying our 4G Wireless Broadband service.

john

johnSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

great service's

NBN as good as was promised, 4 commuters WIFI extender all up and running,1 phone call very helpful and clear, very pleasant and operator,2 mob's change over to them as well + land line. All I can say more is the WED site is really great, easy to use, feel's like you have control of every part of the acc at your finger tips

Anoop M.SpinTel

We love having you onboard too! Thanks so much for the review, John, we are glad that you are enjoying our services and our support.

GerardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service from SpinTel

It's been almost two months since we have had the Wireless Broadband from SpinTel (using the Optus Network). For a wireless service, we get reasonably good speed about 99% of the time, and have been completely satisfied with the product.
We had our first unscheduled outage today. I called up SpinTel and Amy from customer support stayed with me until the issue was resolved - we went through the whole issue detection cycle and found that there was a problem with the tower. She did have to contact Optus to get the tower reset, but called me back once that was done.
So from a product and service perspective...... well done SpinTel. Can't ask for much more.

Start DateAugust 2019
Contract Type18-month contract
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much for the review, Gerard, we are glad that you are enjoying both our service and our support. We have passed your feedback on to the support team.

Gerard

Hello Anoop, however since yesterday, I have been having heaps of issues with the speed (if I can call it that) and dropouts. I have been getting download speeds of less than 1kb for most of the time. Really bad. Can you assist asap? THanks.

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Steer clear of this mob. Useless service and waste of money!

Can't steam a movie, drops out all day, slow when it does work. It took 2 months to get the modem work as it constantly dropped out. Its improved with a formware uodate by no means is reliable. Waste of time and money. Stay away from this mob.

Adequate Speeds No
Anoop M.SpinTel

Didn't work for me...worldmax tv and fire stick doesn't even start. Maybe due to location but yep not for me

Connection is not reliable, drops most of the time. Tech staffs tried all their best to help but still couldn't fix..my only source of entertainment not working ...not good. I had similar product with another ISP amazingly it was so perfect. I may have to go back...