Spintel Wireless Broadband

Spintel Wireless Broadband

• Adequate Speeds Yes (69%) · No (31%)
Stephen C.

Stephen C.Hunter Region, NSW

Wish there were zero stars

Totally unreliable and incredibly slow (0.01mbs) from day 1. They claimed it was my fault for not having wired connection, circumstances i had explained from day 1. Guess what they offered when i finally got TIO involved. No charge cancellation. Given the was no contract and one of their big selling points was free cancellation, this was salt in the wound. Dont go near them. STARS =Spives Thieves and fools

Start DateDecember 2019

New Broadband modem

We have experienced dropouts however I think that at the moment it might have to do with so many people at home and overloading the service. It is not at a level that it is driving me mad - not so far!

I also had an issue that I could not resolve by turning the modem on and off. I did have to wait for a couple of days before I could get onto the Service section. When finally called back the service was great and my problem solved.

Fixed Wifi

Both my partner and I were helped over the phone today to fix our long running wifi issues at home. We couldn't of asked for better service! Thank you so much!

Start DateMarch 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel Wireless Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

Bryan

BryanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flexible product. support hard to obtain

Cestrian

Cestrian

Extremely Slow Speed

Contract Type6-month contract
joditallis

joditallisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hazel - phonr help

Hazel was absolutely fantastic and fixed my problem in 10 minutes and made me the happiest person on earth now I have my internet back. She was amazing
thankyou thankyou thankyou

Lucien C.

Lucien C.

Spintel is simply the best!

I had been on a Spintel Home Wireless Broadband Plan for a couple of months and everything worked perfectly until a few days ago when I lost my internet connection. I tried various "work-arounds" - all to no avail. In desperation, I contacted the Spintel Support number and spoke to Jhoe, a technical representative, who guided me through the resetting process. As I am hard of hearing, Jhoe had to repeat every second word and I admire his expertise, patience and perseverance. I think he deserves a medal!

Contract Type12-month contract

Very Good

Several problems with dropping out for the first 3 weeks, but once I was able to get hold of an operator (which was not easy) they sorted it out perfectly for me, He was very good and patient.

Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Alan, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Great Service

I was more than impressed with the patience that the Call Centre Staff (Hazel) used in solving my problem after experiencing indifferent service today when I tried to connect to the Net. Problem solved , happy customer.

Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Peter, Thanks so much for your review, we're grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team. We've passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

BenM

BenMSydney, NSW

I had connection issues with my Wireless Broadband modem and Hazel expertly took me through it step by step and got it working in no time. Great service. Thanks Hazel.

Trish GSydney, NSW

Spintel offers a great wireless broadband at a reasonable price and the customer service is great! very happy!

They offer a reliable wireless internet and they provide a great service, I have a very good experience with this company and I am happy to recommend it to you all

Start DateNovember 2017
Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Trish, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Yes, I am, thank you!

Was good; now ordinary

Start DateMay 2019
Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi, I've cancelled my account, but here's the number 151636. You can read the chat log. I was getting 12, now I get 5. Tested it thoroughly. It's my SIM. Might be Optus. If it is, you need to get onto them. Cheers, Andrew

Fantastic Service and support

Fantastic service.. problem solved, patient technician and I was very impressed as this was was first call for support. I am
Very happy with Spintel and their NBN. Great value and happy to refer to others.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Beejy, Thanks so much for writing a review on our service, we really appreciate it.

Ada. S

Ada. SSydney

Speed is too slow to access after 6pm in the everying

Start DateJanuary 2011
Robyn

RobynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

Very reliable wireless broadband for a very reasonable price. I had an issue logging on to my account but the consultant handled my issue well and problem solved. I would definitely recommend this product.

Anoop M.SpinTel

Perfect! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us in a review. We're really glad that you're enjoying the service.

Matthew B

Matthew BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing 11 out of 10 service!!

Consultant/Technician was very helpful and responsive to our request. She was pleasant over the phone and made the interaction enjoyable during the troubleshooting period. She went well over and beyond in service to fix the fault.

Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Matthew, Thanks so much for your review, we're grateful to read about your experience with our service and our support team.

Julie

Julie

We need it in this world

I have had issues with connection but I don't think it was Spintel fault we lost Optus coverage last weekend and not returned till Monday that included Mobile but have a lot of help in getting my home phone up and running.

Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Julie! We really appreciate your review.

SpinTel Team

So bad on so many levels

Start DateSeptember 2019
Data TypeCapped Data

Only phone based support. Over an hour wait each time.

They offer no methods of support except for phone based. Every time I call whether it is to update account details, billing inquiries, or technical support, it is minimum 80 minutes wait. They resell Optus Mobile broadband and thus suffer from being second tier, which impacts speed and bandwidth.

Start DateNovember 2019
Brendan
Brendan
Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from Fred - the technical support

We had internet dropout regularly. Fred had promised to call me back at 5pm today. He rang me on the dotted line. Helped me with the connection at an ease.

Contract Type12-month contract
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Andy! We really appreciate your review and have passed your feedback on to the support team manager.

Rocky N.

Rocky N.asked

Wireless Broadband

Anyone know the meanings of SpinTel's wireless plans also come with 14 days risk-free guarantee. ?

I purchased the 200GB broadband internet service on 03/Dec, paid for the $160 modem and delivery cost. Try for 7-10days, I was not satisfy, I called spintel to cancel the internet and I will return the modem. I can claim the $160 modem cost back after they receive it as long the modem in the prefect condition. I called Spintel to closed the account and service on 13/Dec. but I received a invoice , and they said I have to pay $25.14 ( 03/dec-12Dec activation fee ).

I believed trial period means no cost of anything.

Hi Rocky,
For our 4G Wireless Broadband service, the 14 days risk-free guarantee means if you are not satisfied with the Wireless Broadband service you can cancel the service anytime in between those 14 days and return the modem to us. Once we received the modem, we will refund the modem charges to your card/account. If there is usage on that period you need to pay for the service (Prorata charges of the selected plan) from the activation date to the cancelled date, this is to avoid the misusage of our service during the 14 days risk-free period.

Regards,
Anoop
SpinTel Team

Get an answer from our members and SpinTel representatives

Other Internet Service Providers