Spintel Wireless Broadband

Spintel Wireless Broadband (page 2 of 7)

3.6

• Adequate Speeds Yes (71%) · No (29%)

customer service rep Ezel

Very helpful SD analyst, quick and knowledgable, she called me back after the call got disconnected. Speed improved after troubleshooting. Thank you so much. She organized a callback from nbn team

Start DateJune 2017
Contract Type24-month contract
Neil G

Neil GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Modem issues.

Had an issue with my modem during covid and it was Sunday. I did have a wait time on the phone but the lady (Marjory) who answered was very good.

수진 조.

수진 조.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Connection of NBN is not stable but Julieto is really helpful and reliable.

I couldn’t be connected to the customer service because of long waiting but the customer service staff, Julieto , called back me later. He was so helpful to resolve my problem and explained it very clearly to me. He was really good!!!

Start DateJanuary 2017
Internet Service Providers

Find out how Spintel Wireless Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

Nitin K.

Nitin K.Sydney, NSW

Had problems but julieto resolved like a boss

Julieto was amazing, helped us out much appreciated. What an asset to spintel. We are fairly new to the service but they are always on hand with the call back service

Start DateFebruary 2020
Contract Type12-month contract
Krizanne

KrizanneSydney, NSW

Patient customer service

I haven't received my modem yet and was surprised to have a bill. I called the customer service and although it was a very long wait to get connected, I managed to get through and speak to Maria. She was patient, very helpful and well informed. She explained everything very clearly to me and helped with the bill adjustment. Look forward to receiving my modem and connection at the earliest.

Danushka

DanushkaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The customer service was excellent

Julieto, the customer service representative was immensely helping me for resolving my issue. He was guiding appropriately so that I could get my connection back. The service was interrupted by yesterday's service outage. Now it is back and I am happy. Thanks

Ing

IngSydney, NSW

Great if you like watching every image in your browser appear slowly (if at all)...

Unfortunately signing up for the Spintel Wireless Broadband 500GB for me was a total waste of money. I spent $75 for a month and $145 for a modem to get a top speed of 0.43 Mpbs uploading and 3.45 Mbps downloading (I live in a suburb of a metro area). Ended up working 12-hour days to make up for all the waiting during the day, and eventually, hotspotting from my phone which was 20 times faster (literally - I did the speed test). Had to wait five days for a response from SpinTel. Customer service is friendly but didn't give a solution or money back. Will be cancelling immediately. Very disappointed.

Start DateMarch 2020
Lorraine

LorrainePerth Western Australia

So far so good! The customer service has been excellent!

I get 2 to 3 bars signal out of 5.
Everything works well.
The customer service have been excellent and would certainly recommend.
Will certainly be speading the word around.
Very pleased with the product.

Data TypeCapped Data

Communication with this company is beyond outrageous

Received my wireless broadband finally and went to set it up. Nothing but a bright red light and no connection. Spent another 2 hours on hold, finally got to the head of the queue and got silence followed by thank you for calling SpinTel. Two hours wasted, they are f***ing clowns

Geat company

Work completed on time
Long wait in call centre ,get a call back to solve this. For what we need it for (netflix, school work ,etc) internet is fast and reliable No problems here, well done Spintel

Start DateMarch 2020
Data TypeCapped Data

Even one star is too generous

Don’t waste your money. No service. Have been in the phone queue for over an hour - started at position 28, got down to 14th in the queue - then it started counting up again - currently back at 17. Have also tried the online chat function but no response after two days. Took the money from the bank account and gave us nothing. These guys are thieves. Should be banned.

Good internet server

There was a technical issue earlier this. Wasnt able to get through but they returned a call to resolve the issue really well. Happy with the customer service. He was very helpful and informative.

Stephen C.

Stephen C.Hunter Region, NSW

Wish there were zero stars

Totally unreliable and incredibly slow (0.01mbs) from day 1. They claimed it was my fault for not having wired connection, circumstances i had explained from day 1. Guess what they offered when i finally got TIO involved. No charge cancellation. Given the was no contract and one of their big selling points was free cancellation, this was salt in the wound. Dont go near them. STARS =Spives Thieves and fools

Start DateDecember 2019

New Broadband modem

We have experienced dropouts however I think that at the moment it might have to do with so many people at home and overloading the service. It is not at a level that it is driving me mad - not so far!

I also had an issue that I could not resolve by turning the modem on and off. I did have to wait for a couple of days before I could get onto the Service section. When finally called back the service was great and my problem solved.

Fixed Wifi

Both my partner and I were helped over the phone today to fix our long running wifi issues at home. We couldn't of asked for better service! Thank you so much!

Start DateMarch 2019

Bryan

BryanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flexible product. support hard to obtain

Start DateOctober 2019
Cestrian

Cestrian

Extremely Slow Speed

Start DateOctober 2019
joditallis

joditallisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hazel - phonr help

Hazel was absolutely fantastic and fixed my problem in 10 minutes and made me the happiest person on earth now I have my internet back. She was amazing
thankyou thankyou thankyou

Lucien C.

Lucien C.

Spintel is simply the best!

I had been on a Spintel Home Wireless Broadband Plan for a couple of months and everything worked perfectly until a few days ago when I lost my internet connection. I tried various "work-arounds" - all to no avail. In desperation, I contacted the Spintel Support number and spoke to Jhoe, a technical representative, who guided me through the resetting process. As I am hard of hearing, Jhoe had to repeat every second word and I admire his expertise, patience and perseverance. I think he deserves a medal!

Start DateJanuary 2020
Contract Type12-month contract

Very Good

Several problems with dropping out for the first 3 weeks, but once I was able to get hold of an operator (which was not easy) they sorted it out perfectly for me, He was very good and patient.

Start DateFebruary 2020
SpinTel
Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Alan, Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review.

Cheers!
SpinTel Team

Rocky N.

Rocky N.asked

Wireless Broadband

Anyone know the meanings of SpinTel's wireless plans also come with 14 days risk-free guarantee. ?

I purchased the 200GB broadband internet service on 03/Dec, paid for the $160 modem and delivery cost. Try for 7-10days, I was not satisfy, I called spintel to cancel the internet and I will return the modem. I can claim the $160 modem cost back after they receive it as long the modem in the prefect condition. I called Spintel to closed the account and service on 13/Dec. but I received a invoice , and they said I have to pay $25.14 ( 03/dec-12Dec activation fee ).

I believed trial period means no cost of anything.

SpinTel
Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Rocky,
For our 4G Wireless Broadband service, the 14 days risk-free guarantee means if you are not satisfied with the Wireless Broadband service you can cancel the service anytime in between those 14 days and return the modem to us. Once we received the modem, we will refund the modem charges to your card/account. If there is usage on that period you need to pay for the service (Prorata charges of the selected plan) from the activation date to the cancelled date, this is to avoid the misusage of our service during the 14 days risk-free period.

Regards,
Anoop
SpinTel Team

Get an answer from our members and SpinTel representatives

Other Internet Service Providers