Spintel Wireless Broadband

Spintel Wireless Broadband (page 2 of 3)

wrh1

wrh1Melbourne

Once it was operative - very impressive

The first two times I tried to connect to my mobile broadband I had issues that presented problems due to what appeared to be a new modem type. the third time a representative took over remote control of my computer and solved all my issues.

Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi wrh1, We love having you onboard too! Thanks so much for the review and we're glad you're enjoying both our service and our support.

Regards!

SimonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

4mb/sec

For months now, my connection speed with Spintel (NBN wireless) averages only 4mb/sec. Spintel have been unable and unwilling to fix it. Spintel service is next to useless and Spintel support is a waste of time.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Deb

Deb

Perfect connections

I lost my internet connection.
I did try turning off the modem any everything thig in the house
Rang customer service. Isdues fixed in less than 5 mins. Highly recommend Spintel

Really happy

Contract Type24-month contract
Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Deb, Thanks for your valuable time in posting this review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the support team.

Ian

IanGippsland, VIC

Excellent Service.

Very reliable connection excellent service.Your technician Jim was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable
also very polite. I telephoned the day before and was told to contact Apple to fix fault but Jim today was very effective. 5 Star rating.

Great.

I had to contact technical support and received care and understanding from the tech support staff. My PC has issues with the Singtel modem so my internet connection never got going. Jim was especially helpful to me. Today was the first day of my connection with Singtel and with help I got my phone connection but not internet. Jim provided a suggestion to by-pass my PC hardware issues so I will try that solution soon.

Fedup

Fedup

I have expierenced landline dropping out often& internet sometimes.
The service I received this morning was excellent, it was fixed within minutes of me ringing. Friendly helpful service. Thankyou so much

Start DateMarch 2012
Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much for your review, We've passed your feedback on to the team and also we're glad that you're enjoying both our service and our support.

TBEAR

TBEARGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Good And The Bad

Have had some drop-out due to bad weather between mel/sydney . Dont do lots of download so most time all's well.

Had a few problems with the new modem when the last one failed,was replace by spin, the home phone was no longer connected, took about 5 day to get it fixed, spin left no stone unturned, a good team.
Follow up afterward have been good.

Start DateJanuary 2008
Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi TBEAR, Thanks for your feedback and we are glad to hear that our customer service team has met your expectations.

Alston J.

Alston J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So far so great (good)

Start DateMay 2019
Anoop M.SpinTel

Hi Alston J, Thanks so much, We really appreciate your review. We love having you onboard too! we're glad you're enjoying both our service and our support.

Ada. S

Ada. SSydney

SpinTel can fix their problems always

Occasionally, SpinTel will have network problems, no matter how many times contact them, they can eventually fix the problem. Most of their operators are professional, knowledgeble and friendly. Compare with other Telcos I will choose SpinTel.

Daphne B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and so patient explaining to me what I did wrong

Very happy with the Spintel service and the kindness and patience of their staff. Such a difference to my previous supplier. I am very happy I switched. Wish I did it sooner.

Start DateApril 2019
Reche m.SpinTel

Thank you Daphne B for the positive response.

Daphne B.

I mean it. Your staff have been so kind and helpful sorting out my problems, none of which you caused. Such fast helpful service. Much appreciated.

Daphne B.

Actually Reche I think you were one of the people who helped me. Your kindness made a huge difference when I was so stressed by what the other provider did, so a big personal thanks to you for being so understanding.

Cindy.melouryGoulburn Valley, VIC

We love it and love using WIFI

Our connection is awesome and have only had one drop out also we have had no issues with Spintell, they are an amazing computer and they are the cheapest. I would recommend SpinTel to anyone

Reche m.SpinTel

Thank you Cindy.meloury for the positive response.

Ur welcome

Anoop M.SpinTel

Thanks so much, Cindy.meloury ! We really value your time for posting an feedback. If you face any issues or trouble with our services in future, please don’t hesitate to call our friendly customer support team.
Cheers.

SamSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A dismal 4mb/seconds

My “12 mb/sec” plan, in reality, delivers an average maximum of 4 mb/sec. Spintel says this is not a fault and does nothing to fix it, nor offer a discount. Pay peanuts, get monkeys.

Start DateJanuary 2015
Reche m.SpinTel

Hi Sam, I'd like to apologise for the negative experience. I’d like to help resolve the issue. Can you private message me your account detail so we can investigate?

Sam

I have sent my Spintel account number.

Reche m.SpinTel

Thank you for that information, Sam. I have forwarded this to the right team.

Daniel

Daniel

Purchased Spintel modem at $189. Three days later it was reduced to $99

Was very disappointed to find out the the price of the modem changed from $189 to $99 just three days after I signed up. No mention of this was made by the customer service department at the time I signed up
Would have appreciated a credit on my account for the difference but customer service refused
Don't think this represents good faith on their part especially since I have additionally ordered a mobile plan from them (which I obviously will be cancelling)
In fairness to them the coverage for the wireless broadband has been good and the set up was easy. No complaints there.

Start DateMarch 2019
Reche m.SpinTel

Hi Daniel, I'd like to apologise for the negative experience. I’d like to help resolve the issue. Can you private message me your account detail so we can investigate?

Engkah

Engkah

Sales rep just not paying attention

Called to find out more about their wireless broadband products, the sales rep just did not pay any attention to your questions. Many times I have to repeat 2 or 3 times, I can even hear he is busy typing at the other end and not knowing what you asked, or answered not what you asked.

Will not proceed any further.
That is enough.

Reche m.SpinTel

Hi Engkah, I'd like to apologise for the negative experience. I’d like to help resolve the issue. Can you private message me your account detail so we can investigate?

Atrocious company

Start DateJuly 2018
Reche m.SpinTel

Hi Catie, we strive to provide the best service to each and every customer. Clearly something went wrong here, leading to poor experience for you, can you private message me your account detail so we can investigate?

Catie
Catie
Reche m.SpinTel

This is totally not the experience we wished for you to have.

Spintel Customer Service are absolute gaslighters!

Don’t bother trying to use your Internet in Currumbin on Friday or Saturday night - because it’s never on.

But it couldn’t possibly be a problem with Spintel - madam it must be on your end.

Just as soon as I finally get someone to believe me and arrange for a technician - well the fault has not lasted at least three days therefore doesn’t meet the referral threshold.

Buy some more bloody network space Spintel! Then your network won’t max at peak times rendering it unuseable.

Calling them first thing in the morning to give my 30 days notice.

Also - beware technical support doesn’t work on weekends - so if you ring on Friday night then 3-5 business days for a resolution is up to a week of downtime. Unacceptable!

Start DateJanuary 2018
Patrick Jon A.SpinTel

Hi Lauren, apologies for the negative experience. I’d like to help resolve the issue. can you private message me your account detail so we can investigate?

ghopAU

The worst of the worst

Please avoid this company I signed up for a new nbn deal as was cheaper than Telstra, Spintel then take it upon themselves to disconnect my existing Telstra internet plan without my authorisation or any communication they were doing this and without the new connection being established and service staff ran me around in circles with no answers as to when new internet would be set up, I’m now left with no internet with no idea when I’ll have it and I have two businesses to run. The phone line is impossible to get through on and times out and hangs up after 20 wasted minutes on hold and their website and phone lines have been completely down for the last hour lol. What a joke I’ve gone back to Telstra and will spread the bad word

Start DateApril 2019
Reche m.SpinTel

Hi ghop, I'd like to apologise for the negative experience. I’d like to help resolve the issue. Can you private message me your account detail so we can investigate?

ghop

Mate you can reply on this review within a few minutes but I’ve called your phone lines at least 20 times today unanswered don’t bother saving face on here

Jayvee P.SpinTel

Whitey

WhiteyIllawarra, NSW

Top Company

Have been a customer ever since I went on internet and was introduced by my son at that time. He advised that for my requirements they provided outstanding value with good support facilities. The excellent support was evident some years ago when the conversion to NBN caused me some angst and Spintel were regularly in touch to assist in the solving of my situation.
Recommend Spintel to all.

Start DateOctober 2008
Reche m.SpinTel

Thank you Whitey for the positive response.

Great product, great service

Switching to the NBN has been a difficult task but the support staff at Spintel have helped at every stage. We had difficulties with our connection but they helped until it was fixed. The staff were knowledgeable and supportive. The speeds I'm getting now are what I have paid for. Well done Spintel.

Patrick Jon A.SpinTel

Thank you Rob A for the positive feedback. I’ve passed it onto the relevant team.

Terrible. Do not recommend.

Terrible. We have had no internet at all for over 2 weeks and patchy for a week before that. They have not sent anyone out to fix it despite numerous calls. The phone support staff keep repeating the same thing, "it's being investigated", and offer no solutions or additional mobile data (our phones are also with Spintel) to compensate for the excessive amount of data I've had to use due to working from home. They refuse to give any indication of how long it will take to resolve. Extremely dissatisfied.

Reche m.SpinTel

Hi Akosua, I'd like to apologise for the negative experience. I’d like to help resolve the issue. Can you private message me your account detail so we can investigate?

Akosua

We've already been in contact with your colleagues repeatedly over the last almost 3 weeks, and each time they've said the same thing. Can't tell us when it will be fixed, won't send someone out, please wait for an update.

Akosua

Still no internet a week later. Apparently they will be sending someone out in 6 days time. That will be over a month with no service before anyone has been sent out. Not good enough.