Spirit Airlines

Spirit Airlines

See the Best International Airlines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Spirit Airlines? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
Seasoned Traveller
Seasoned Traveller

Unreliable

I booked my flights on Christmas Day with spirit. I was on my way to BWI airport from Washington DC, I get notified of cancellation by spirit for non availability of crew. They could only offer to take us on 27th dec. I had to travel to be with my family on Christmas Day I paid for expensive tickets at the BWI airport. Can not comprehend an airlines cancelling flights on Xmas day for not having enough crew. Loads of crap. Never try flying with spirit unless you want to be cancelled and left with no choice fly with another airline. Rather fly sensible with trust worthy airlines who will meet their schedule and make an effort to care for their customers when they are inconvenienced by airlines for no fault of theirs.

emista
emista

Worse than Terrible

Yes agree with every word of the other reviews. just give this airline a big miss if you come from Australia and have never heard of them. You will be ripped off and better to go with the more reputable airlines that you have heard of.Do not even think of changing your booking even with a medical emergency and ample notice.They will pocket your money without even the concept of fair and reasonable.

Michelle.S
Michelle.SBrisbane

Baggage Charges are a 'Rip Off'

Baggage prices are a 'rip off' compared to other American or Canadian airlines. They charge excessive amounts, allow less weight and even charge for carry on luggage that others allow for free. Our baggage charges cost more than our actual flights from LA to Vegas and they weren't the cheapest either. Just happened to have a more convenient flight time on the day we chose to fly out, but ended up paying dearly for that!! Never again will we be caught out!

Ji Zhen
Ji ZhenAdelaide

Do yourself a favour, just don't do it!

International Airlines

Find out how Spirit Airlines compares to other International Airlines

Do not fly with Spirit airlines!