5Spirit XE295

Spirit XE295 Questions & Answers

MPN:XE295
Brand Manager for Spirit Fitness? Claim your listing.
Kingsley
Kingsley

Hi, im 6.3 and looking at the Xe 295 or 395
Any help from taller people would be great

GillyC

I've had my XE295 cross trainer for approx 8 years but it has recently developed a clicking sound when I turn the power on. It still works ok but something must be wrong for it to make that clicking sound. The rollers are kept well oiled. It's definitely coming from inside the machine. Any suggestions to fix?

Kelly P
Kelly P

What year was this particular one made?

spersephone

Well, I’ve had it for around five years and I think it reasonably new then. I believe they’ve updated this model since.

tyas07
tyas07

Hi there, how is it after a year use? Thanks!

spersephone

It's still going strong. The most important thing is to keep it free from dust. It's a great product. I'd highly recommend it. I use my treadmill more now, but it's really nice to have the cross trainer to jump onto when I want.

Cooler than you
Cooler than you

Excellent. I use it every morning for 45 mins and its still going strong.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Spirit Fitness? Claim your listing.