Splashes Spa World

Splashes Spa World (page 3 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (77)
  • Purchase Type

peter Hubbard

peter HubbardSydney, NSW

excellent customer service !

we would like to thank Vahid from splashes spa world Glenhaven for his Excellent customer service!
Vahid was more concerned the spa was right for my family, not just the price tag or showing me the most expensive spas. The attention to detail vahid went too explaining how the spa works and entire process from the minute we walked in the showroom door was excellent! Vahid has even been a available on the phone at all times when we have a few questions and he is always happy to help!
I highly recommend Splashes spa world at Glenhaven.

Brad Clout

Brad CloutSydney, NSW

GReat Service, Great Product

We loved the ability to buy our Spa on Saturday, have it delivered on Monday and hooked up to electricity on Thursday. It was great service. Only issue was a slightly damaged panel on the Spa which I feel will be replaced.

Loving my new spa!

My new spa is wonderful. I wanted a spa that was easy to get into and out of and Vahid at splashes found me the perfect spa. I love it and use it every day. Thank you Vahid and splashes for my new spa

Vanessa H

Vanessa HSydney, NSW

Loving our spa!!

Thanks to Rick at Splashes, so helpful and understanding. He did a site inspection, explained everything really well and the evening of installation came and showed me how to operate it! Outstanding service! So, so happy!

Nat M.

Nat M.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful spa

Thanks Vahidat Splashes Spa World.
Your sales to help us buy the right spa was very helpfil.
We have only just had it installed but really looking forward to using it all year round.
Nat & Jim

Cant Wait for Our New Spa

Purchased a Whitehaven spa from Splashes at Terry Hills. Great service and advice throughout the whole process. Charles always communicated to us in a timely, personable and honest manner, ensuring all our questions were answered. Thanks Charles, cant wait for our new spa to be delivered!

Belinda Z

Belinda ZSydney, NSW

Love our new spa and the excellent service.

Have just purchased a new swim spa from Splashes at Glenhaven. The service was outstanding and Vahid has gone above and beyond to ensure the process was smooth. Great communication and customer support both before and after installation. Thanks Vahid and Splashes we love our new spa.

J Tavner

J Tavner

Thank you to Vahid at Glenhaven Splashes for the service he gave when we were seeking to buy our spa.His after sale service was excellent and we will continue to purchase our chemicals from him as he was most informative and attentive .We are using are spa regularly since we have had it installed and so far it has been easy to maintain.The information that was given to us was easy to follow.

Simon

SimonSydney, NSW

Love our new swim spa

We love our new swim spa from Splashes at Glenhaven. Vahid was most helpfull throughout the advive, sale, approval processes and final set up. It looks great in our yard and will be enjoying daily

Trish B.

Trish B.Sydney, NSW

The perfect way to unwind and great for all my aches and pains:)

Have just purchased my new spa from Shane at Marsden Park. Shane was excellent throughout the whole process and went above and beyond to find my spa for me. Would highly recommend them to anyone considering a new spa. Looking forward to many years of enjoyment Thanks guys

New way to relax and enjoy the warmer evenings

Thank you to Sam and the team and Splashes Marsden Park for their advice, logistics and after sales service. They provided good advice throughout the process on which spa would be best for our needs, were quick to adapt after a slight delivery mix up and Sam has followed up, (after his initial "familiarisation" visit), to check that everything was ok. Great job!

Matt

Matt

Simply amazing every time

We use our spa most days. It's fantastic, helps us relax after work or whatever else we've been doing through the day. Huge thanks to Shane for his outstanding service

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Time to Relax

We purchased our spa from Vahid at Splashes at Glenhaven and have been very pleased with the whole purchase experience. He recommended the right spa for our family, took the time to inspect the yard and provide advice on the installation and promptly attended when the spa was ready to bring the chemicals and show me how to maintain it. The delivery was a little tricky but the boys did it with ease. The after sales assistance has been great as well. Great job Vahid and the Splashes team.
Andrew from Kellyville.

Peter A

Peter ASydney, NSW

Nice Spa -and Great service from Sam :)

Perfect for the family

Have been impressed with Vahid and the Splashes team. The pre & after sales service was great. Thanks for your service Vahid. I am confident we have just what we wanted.

bubblym

bubblymSydney Aust, NSW

Best investment from Vahid Splashes

It’s been a year since I brought my spa from Vahid who is based at Splashes Glenhaven he has always been helpful supportive and taught me a lot about keeping my spa in tip top condition.
I love it. Even a year later I still can call him with questions. Nothing is a bother.
I buy my products from splashes too.
Maintenance is easy.
Believe me I shopped around.
Asked 100s of questions.
Vahid sold me the best for my needs and budget.

Highly recommended

Very Good Service

Good morning Charles:
Thank you very much for your sincerely help, it was very glad to meeting you when we choose our Spa, you’re very patient and gentle to answer our questions and also came to our home to teaching us how to use the Spa. Many many thanks to you and we surely will introduce our friends to you when they’re asking about my Spa. Thank you very much again for all your help.
Best regards
Lianshui Ye& Rongrong Xu

Amarknight

AmarknightSydney, NSW

Perfect choice

We have just purchased our spa from Vahid at Glenhaven. We are very happy with our spa (the Monaco) and Vahid was very helpful from start to installation. He came to our house after it was filled and explained how to clean and look after our spa. I would highly recommend using Splashes at Glenhaven and Vahid to my friends.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

New Spa

I purchased my 6 person spa from Vahid at Glenhaven Splashes. His service and product knowledge was excellent and answered all our questions. Then after the spa was connected and filled, came over to our house and explained the chemical side and maintenance of the spa. Very happy.

Moji

MojiSydney, NSW

Exceeded my expectation

I bought my spa thru Vahid in glenheaven branch
Honestly I just went there to get some inquiries but end up pay the deposit the same day
Vahid was very helpful thru all process and even came to my house personally and show me how spa chemicals works
Very happy with my purchase and recommend him and his branch to anyone who wants to get the best deal and product

Cheers