Splendid Kitchens

Splendid Kitchens Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Splendid Kitchens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 question from our users

Alisonasked

I’m finding the project management of our ‘splendid’ kitchen quite unreliable. Long gaps with no work, then tradespeople expecting access at short notice, not turning up and not advising they aren’t coming. Is this a common experience or are we unlucky?

Nitin
Nitin

I am surprised. I had very smooth dealing with them. They finished my work in 3 days. I am pretty satisfied. I suggest you contact them and explain. I am sure they will do something to compensate.

Alison

Thanks Nitin - it’s 9 days since our old kitchen was demolished and no end in sight. For a small apartment kitchen with nothing fancy. Glad yours went well, maybe they’re inconsistent or you had a different project manager. I have had multiple conversations with pm but he seems unable/unwilling to properly organise our project. Have also contacted the designer, and accounts staff.

Other Kitchen Renovators