Splendid Kitchens

Splendid Kitchens (page 2 of 3)

Avoid at all costs

Installed faulty stove. Had to go to vcat to rectify. They have replaced stove under vcat order but have still not complied with the second ruling. Kitchen is only three years old but the sink tap has already rusted out. Stay away

lUCY
lUCYMelbourne

The most professionals, dedicated and affordable Kitchens of the 12 quotes we obtained.

jen
jenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great service

Ordered my kitchen from splendid kitchen after shopping around quite a bit. They are definitely more affordable that many options out there but they do not compromise on quality or service. I was on a budget renovating my whole place and really happy with the outcome. Very reliable and raj went out of his way few times while i was designing the kitchen by making several good suggestions and he often tried to work around my schedule to get the work done. Will definitely recommend them.

Tania
Taniamelb

Not so splendid

The guy who did the design was fantastic. Listened to what we wanted and designed a great kitchen. All downhill from there. installation took weeks not days...everyone shifted the blame and couldn't give us any dates for when installers would be back. We paid for Blume hinges to find they weren't all blume hinges. Lots of other errors. Had to chase installer out to the street as sliding bin wasn't screwed in...he said "oh did you want it screwed in?" Don't bother with this mob...

Kerry
KerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great use of space and quality

I was a bit sceptical getting a quote via the internet and have been really happy with the outcome of Splendid Kitchens. Firstly their design uses the space and makes the kitchen and Laundry more functional. Personnel were fantastic and any minor issue was addressed straight away. Would recommend this company

Beautiful new kitchen & laundry

Our new kitchen and laundry look fantastic and we couldn't be happier.
The team at Splendid were friendly, helpful and very approachable and worked with us to create a design to suit our needs and budget. They happily made all of the alterations we requested and answered all of our queries and questions throughout the whole process.
The installation did take a lot longer than we were told it would but the project manager did constantly keep us up to date with the progress of our project.
In the end it was worth the wait and we now have a functional and beautiful kitchen in which we can enjoy cooking and entertaining.

I have a really nice kitchen and the nicest bathroom around.

Janet
JanetMelbourne

A Happy Customer

My new kitchen

Thank you sincerely Splendid Kitchens, the kitchen looks great and service was awesome. The team was great and very easy to work with. They worked with me on alterations and were great about it.
definitely recommend them! Even my husband was happy

A big thumbs up from me and the family!
Service from start to finish

Melbourne Sleepy
Melbourne SleepyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really happy with the install & design

Love my new kitchen

We had hassle free installation of our kitchen. From first appointment, design , to installation, everything went smoothly. A reasonable, competitive price, and a good showroom too. Kitchen is not only functional, but modern and just what we were looking for. I would recommend Splendid Kitchens to anyone who is wanting to install a new kitchen.
Functional, smart and modern looking.
I only wish I had made the island bench bigger. I was talked out of a bigger bench.

Katherine123
Katherine123AU

Please avoid these people!

C. Wilson
C. WilsonCroydon

Great update and improvement

I was very satisfied with Splendid Kitchens. I found them to be reliable and arrived on time. Once work started it was done very quickly except for some plastering which unfortunately was held up because of the christmas break, as tradies seem to have all of January off. Overall very satisfied with the result and have referred them to others.
reliable, relatively inexpensive

katrina.mcauley.75
katrina.mcauley.75Victoria, Australia

Work place kitchen

I was reccomended to Splendid from friends who'd had Splendid do their kitchen. I needed a no fuss, cost effective, kitchen for our work office. And i needed it FAST, i had staff moving into the building with no kitchen. Splendid was fantastic from begining to end, they priortiesed our job and handled everything timely, right down to the cutlery draw inserts that were forgotten they had them delivered the next day!
I have just recommended them to my mother who is in the process of getting her kitchen done! The knowlede and expertise of [names removed is outstanding, couldn't reccomend them high enough!
Knowledge, responsive to budgets, flexible

Don't waste your money!

They asked 50% of payment up front and then a further 40% of the payment when the cupboards were delivered but were not installed. I found out it was illegal what they did. They supplied the cupboards with the wrong colour and they did not want to fix the sharp edges. They said they are not responsible for safety. After 12months the kitchen was still not finished. I also found out they were not registered builders. Keep away from them , they do not tell you the truth!
Nothing! Only the receptionist who had sympathy for me
Everything! Including hidden costs

Alisonasked

I’m finding the project management of our ‘splendid’ kitchen quite unreliable. Long gaps with no work, then tradespeople expecting access at short notice, not turning up and not advising they aren’t coming. Is this a common experience or are we unlucky?

Nitin
Nitin

I am surprised. I had very smooth dealing with them. They finished my work in 3 days. I am pretty satisfied. I suggest you contact them and explain. I am sure they will do something to compensate.

Alison

Thanks Nitin - it’s 9 days since our old kitchen was demolished and no end in sight. For a small apartment kitchen with nothing fancy. Glad yours went well, maybe they’re inconsistent or you had a different project manager. I have had multiple conversations with pm but he seems unable/unwilling to properly organise our project. Have also contacted the designer, and accounts staff.