Splendid Kitchens

Splendid Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Splendid Kitchens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Work on the kitchen was goog

But don't go back for a little job after that because they are not interested we have been trying for 15 months for them to do a little job.

January 5th 2018 Update: Would not go back to them

The first work on the kitchen was good but do not go back to them for any other little jobs as [name removed]
will just give you the run around say yes even give you a quote in writing but try to any further and you will get NO where they are only interested in big jobs with big $$$$$$$.

ozzieeagle55
ozzieeagle55MELBOURNE

Company moves the Goal Posts after sign up.

Alisonasked

I’m finding the project management of our ‘splendid’ kitchen quite unreliable. Long gaps with no work, then tradespeople expecting access at short notice, not turning up and not advising they aren’t coming. Is this a common experience or are we unlucky?

Nitin
Nitin

I am surprised. I had very smooth dealing with them. They finished my work in 3 days. I am pretty satisfied. I suggest you contact them and explain. I am sure they will do something to compensate.

Alison

Thanks Nitin - it’s 9 days since our old kitchen was demolished and no end in sight. For a small apartment kitchen with nothing fancy. Glad yours went well, maybe they’re inconsistent or you had a different project manager. I have had multiple conversations with pm but he seems unable/unwilling to properly organise our project. Have also contacted the designer, and accounts staff.