Splendid Kitchens

Splendid Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Splendid Kitchens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Good job

Our new kitchen was installed by Splendid kitchens in three days. They came on time and were a good team. We are happy with the installation. We weren't told initially that we wouldn't have hot water for 3 days which was a bit of a problem! Although we knew we would do the tiling at a later date we didn't expect there to be such big holes in the walls after the electrician moved some of the switches.

Beautiful new kitchen & laundry

Our new kitchen and laundry look fantastic and we couldn't be happier.
The team at Splendid were friendly, helpful and very approachable and worked with us to create a design to suit our needs and budget. They happily made all of the alterations we requested and answered all of our queries and questions throughout the whole process.
The installation did take a lot longer than we were told it would but the project manager did constantly keep us up to date with the progress of our project.
In the end it was worth the wait and we now have a functional and beautiful kitchen in which we can enjoy cooking and entertaining.

Love my new kitchen

We had hassle free installation of our kitchen. From first appointment, design , to installation, everything went smoothly. A reasonable, competitive price, and a good showroom too. Kitchen is not only functional, but modern and just what we were looking for. I would recommend Splendid Kitchens to anyone who is wanting to install a new kitchen.
Functional, smart and modern looking.
I only wish I had made the island bench bigger. I was talked out of a bigger bench.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Splendid Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

ozzieeagle55
ozzieeagle55MELBOURNE

Company moves the Goal Posts after sign up.

Alisonasked

I’m finding the project management of our ‘splendid’ kitchen quite unreliable. Long gaps with no work, then tradespeople expecting access at short notice, not turning up and not advising they aren’t coming. Is this a common experience or are we unlucky?

Nitin
Nitin

I am surprised. I had very smooth dealing with them. They finished my work in 3 days. I am pretty satisfied. I suggest you contact them and explain. I am sure they will do something to compensate.

Alison

Thanks Nitin - it’s 9 days since our old kitchen was demolished and no end in sight. For a small apartment kitchen with nothing fancy. Glad yours went well, maybe they’re inconsistent or you had a different project manager. I have had multiple conversations with pm but he seems unable/unwilling to properly organise our project. Have also contacted the designer, and accounts staff.