Splendid Kitchens

Splendid Kitchens (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Splendid Kitchens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Katherine123
Katherine123AU

Please avoid these people!

C. Wilson
C. WilsonCroydon

Great update and improvement

I was very satisfied with Splendid Kitchens. I found them to be reliable and arrived on time. Once work started it was done very quickly except for some plastering which unfortunately was held up because of the christmas break, as tradies seem to have all of January off. Overall very satisfied with the result and have referred them to others.
reliable, relatively inexpensive

katrina.mcauley.75
katrina.mcauley.75Victoria, Australia

Work place kitchen

I was reccomended to Splendid from friends who'd had Splendid do their kitchen. I needed a no fuss, cost effective, kitchen for our work office. And i needed it FAST, i had staff moving into the building with no kitchen. Splendid was fantastic from begining to end, they priortiesed our job and handled everything timely, right down to the cutlery draw inserts that were forgotten they had them delivered the next day!
I have just recommended them to my mother who is in the process of getting her kitchen done! The knowlede and expertise of [names removed is outstanding, couldn't reccomend them high enough!
Knowledge, responsive to budgets, flexible

Don't waste your money!

They asked 50% of payment up front and then a further 40% of the payment when the cupboards were delivered but were not installed. I found out it was illegal what they did. They supplied the cupboards with the wrong colour and they did not want to fix the sharp edges. They said they are not responsible for safety. After 12months the kitchen was still not finished. I also found out they were not registered builders. Keep away from them , they do not tell you the truth!
Nothing! Only the receptionist who had sympathy for me
Everything! Including hidden costs

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Splendid Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Don't go with splendid kitchens

The initial salesman was great, it was downhill fro there. Poor planning, execution and delivery, ongoing issues with plumbing, ended up costing us much more $, valuable time and patience. We had to chase these guys to finish the work, no warranties were ever given to us for the appliances, the craftsmanship was awful, they didn't clean up after themselves, they scratches the hardwood.
Good sales person and reasonable quote
All the service, the final prospects- wonky countertop, unfinished drawers, poor handles, ongoing plumbing issues

ozzieeagle55
ozzieeagle55MELBOURNE

Company moves the Goal Posts after sign up.

Michael.G
Michael.GMELBOURNE

Fantastic Perfomance by Splendid Kitchens

rome
romeMELBOURNE

I love my new kitchen.....they get my