Splendid Kitchens

Splendid Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Splendid Kitchens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Good job

Our new kitchen was installed by Splendid kitchens in three days. They came on time and were a good team. We are happy with the installation. We weren't told initially that we wouldn't have hot water for 3 days which was a bit of a problem! Although we knew we would do the tiling at a later date we didn't expect there to be such big holes in the walls after the electrician moved some of the switches.

Work on the kitchen was goog

But don't go back for a little job after that because they are not interested we have been trying for 15 months for them to do a little job.

January 5th 2018 Update: Would not go back to them

The first work on the kitchen was good but do not go back to them for any other little jobs as [name removed]
will just give you the run around say yes even give you a quote in writing but try to any further and you will get NO where they are only interested in big jobs with big $$$$$$$.

Beautiful new kitchen & laundry

Our new kitchen and laundry look fantastic and we couldn't be happier.
The team at Splendid were friendly, helpful and very approachable and worked with us to create a design to suit our needs and budget. They happily made all of the alterations we requested and answered all of our queries and questions throughout the whole process.
The installation did take a lot longer than we were told it would but the project manager did constantly keep us up to date with the progress of our project.
In the end it was worth the wait and we now have a functional and beautiful kitchen in which we can enjoy cooking and entertaining.

Love my new kitchen

We had hassle free installation of our kitchen. From first appointment, design , to installation, everything went smoothly. A reasonable, competitive price, and a good showroom too. Kitchen is not only functional, but modern and just what we were looking for. I would recommend Splendid Kitchens to anyone who is wanting to install a new kitchen.
Functional, smart and modern looking.
I only wish I had made the island bench bigger. I was talked out of a bigger bench.

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Splendid Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

ozzieeagle55
ozzieeagle55MELBOURNE

Company moves the Goal Posts after sign up.

Alisonasked

I’m finding the project management of our ‘splendid’ kitchen quite unreliable. Long gaps with no work, then tradespeople expecting access at short notice, not turning up and not advising they aren’t coming. Is this a common experience or are we unlucky?

Nitin
Nitin

I am surprised. I had very smooth dealing with them. They finished my work in 3 days. I am pretty satisfied. I suggest you contact them and explain. I am sure they will do something to compensate.

Extra Information

Other Kitchen Renovators

Flexi Renovation Group
Kitchen Craftsmen
Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes
Krauss Kitchens
Rosemount Kitchens

Michael R

Thank you Copley and the team.

by Michael R on 11 Aug 2022
Well done to the team from Midland, Copley in particular, for his dedication, professionalism, and patience with designing our kitchen. Commendations ... Read full review

Springfield

Fits like a glove, so happy!!!

by Springfield on 28 July 2022
Thankyou Copley and Kitchen Craftsmen Midland for our beautiful kitchen. It fits our house beautifully and installation was hassle free. This kitchen ... Read full review

Martina

Complete transformation

by Martina on 28 July 2022
We approached Kitchen Craftsmen in the hope we could breathe new life and introduce modern functionality into our 80s kitchen and dining space. Rod de... Read full review