Splendid Kitchens

Splendid Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Splendid Kitchens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
mozzzy
mozzzyMelbourne

A Showpiece Kitchen

Splendid Kitchens designed and installed a very impressive kitchen that was beyond our expectations and is now a showpiece admired by every visitor to our home. The cost is reasonable. The tradesmen who installed the kitchen were highly skilled.

Alisonasked

I’m finding the project management of our ‘splendid’ kitchen quite unreliable. Long gaps with no work, then tradespeople expecting access at short notice, not turning up and not advising they aren’t coming. Is this a common experience or are we unlucky?

Nitin
Nitin

I am surprised. I had very smooth dealing with them. They finished my work in 3 days. I am pretty satisfied. I suggest you contact them and explain. I am sure they will do something to compensate.