Splendid Kitchens

Splendid Kitchens (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Splendid Kitchens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Don't waste your money!

They asked 50% of payment up front and then a further 40% of the payment when the cupboards were delivered but were not installed. I found out it was illegal what they did. They supplied the cupboards with the wrong colour and they did not want to fix the sharp edges. They said they are not responsible for safety. After 12months the kitchen was still not finished. I also found out they were not registered builders. Keep away from them , they do not tell you the truth!
Nothing! Only the receptionist who had sympathy for me
Everything! Including hidden costs

Don't go with splendid kitchens

The initial salesman was great, it was downhill fro there. Poor planning, execution and delivery, ongoing issues with plumbing, ended up costing us much more $, valuable time and patience. We had to chase these guys to finish the work, no warranties were ever given to us for the appliances, the craftsmanship was awful, they didn't clean up after themselves, they scratches the hardwood.
Good sales person and reasonable quote
All the service, the final prospects- wonky countertop, unfinished drawers, poor handles, ongoing plumbing issues

Michael.G
Michael.GMELBOURNE

Fantastic Perfomance by Splendid Kitchens

rome
romeMELBOURNE

I love my new kitchen.....they get my

Kitchen Renovators