SponsoredLinX

1.8

Helpful and

Joshua and Jack D have been great to work with. We have been reimbursed a weeks fee owing to a delay on our side. They have successfully navigated the path towards all Google sales processes that are now up and running smoothly. I have found them polite, calm, efficient, responsive, good communicators and very helpful. We are about to start our journey with Sponsored Linx and so far I'm impressed. Wilson & Co

Craig Webb

Craig WebbSouth East Queensland, QLD

They Take Money From Your Credit Card Weekly And Do Nothing For It!

Dishonest and Sneaky!!

These people are brilliant at taking money out of your account!. A lot of money and no help. I had to call my bank to stop them from continuing to take my money from my debit card and it got sorted. However now they are sending me threatening emails that they have been unsuccessful in taking more money from my account and if I dont pay them they will put a debt collector on me! Still they have provided no service whatsoever but feel entitled to more money for doing nothing!

jody.smith.1291

jody.smith.1291AU

Cold Calling not appreciated

Cold calling me, not appreciated. If they are cold calling then they are useless and not worth time because they are so hard up for business they have to cold call people.

Joe P.

Joe P.Sydney, NSW

Dodgy

Dishonest and Sneaky!!

These people do not deserve a Rating. A lot of money and no help. So I cancelled and recieved an email confirming then another sneaky $97.90 came out a month later.I rang my bank and its getting sorted.

Jake

JakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dishonest company do not deal with them

We signed up with SponsoredLinX paid the $108.90 for setup up cost and asked them not to keep the credit card on file for the weekly fee as we'd pay it ourselves. We rang back within half hour after reading bad reviews to cancel initial signup and asked for money back. After the manager reassured me we'd get a refund within a few days instead SponsoredLinX has been taking $108.90 on a weekly basis for 3 weeks. I had to cancel my credit card and raise a dispute with this dodgy company. Furthermore, we haven't received any service from this dodgy company

Do not deal with SponsoredLinX as they are dodgy, and to do it to people during covid is absolutely despicable

Virginia

VirginiaSydney, NSW

Constant telemarketing calls - how do you them!

We have many websites and hence the constant phone calls from sponsoredLinX - I've reviewed the comments and cannot agree more.

We have told our staff to block every number from them and they keep changing - 20 in total and most are from Brisbane. If they're constantly changing their numbers - it's a strong sign somethings is not right and seriously wrong. Luckily I googled them.

07 30884769, 07 3062 9705, 07 3062 8108, 07 5556 4611, 07 55564618, 07 3153 0809, 07 3053 8772, 07 3053 8778, 07 3053 8563, 02 9037 3867, 03 8593 9175, 07 3506 2032, 07 3053 8623, 0488844821, 07 2102 4858, 07 3186 8551, 07 3073 2602, 07 3073 2603

M S.

M S.Sydney, NSW

Nasty Pushy Sales Tactics

Received a call from Sponsored linX's extremely pushy sales rep. The call and the tactics turned insulting which further proved the importance of maintaining a 1.5m distance from them, not because of the virus, but because of the garbage that were spewing from their mouths.

Bakerboy

BakerboyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They had spelling errors in my ads! Also used American Spelling

I was happy to give them a go, saving me time. However after two weeks, I found that they just increased my daily budget and opened up a larger audience profile.

R.Sharland

R.SharlandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant detail and communication.

I made the decision to use SponsoredLinX due to their excellent reviews and reputation. It was a great decision.

I need a website to be revised and given a long overdue facelift, which is exactly what Jenny Brown from SponsoredLinX did. She updated the website with a fresh new look and the latest coding. Her communication was outstanding and she applied all of our ideas into the new website and also advised us of further improvements that could be made. The experience was seamless and simple. I highly recommend SponsoredLinX and Jenny Brown to handle website management and marketing too.

Simply a great job.

Simon

SimonSydney, NSW

Disgusting company

Rude Customer Service! Don't Buy Into Their Lies

They called me to see if I was interested, I said I will think about it. He went on telling me that I couldn't run my business. I found it extremely rude, also very pushy to get me pay for their service. I suggest: Stay Away from them.

SRF

SRFSydney, NSW

Great Service & Results

I have been working with Jessica from SL for almost 6 months now and the results are terrific! With an increase in bookings. Jessica is always attentive and constantly deciding new strategies to improve results. Wonderful service. Highly recommended!

Jim

JimSydney

Promised a lot and delivered nothing

Business increase

Has definitely resulted in a substantial increase in enquiry and conversion. Would highly recommended any company struggling to make a mark on their respective markets. We have had to increase our workforce by 50% because of current workload.

DigitalPixxie

DigitalPixxieQueensland

I wouldn't bother... Unless you like wasting your time and money.

SponsoredLinX
Marketing S.SponsoredLinX
Keith

KeithSydney, NSW

Great people to deal with

Running a small business means I wear many hats, running online marketing is one hat I don’t have the time to wear.

I have found a solid return on investment here, there is no silver bullet.. these guys work around my hectic schedule and understand my business needs.

I have had great exposure to some clients that I would normally not meet and have formed some great business relationships via my marketing campaigns.

Most of the reviews here seem un warranted.

Keith

Natasha

NatashaSydney, NSW

Awesome service !

Malinder from SponsoredLinX has been looking after our account for for the last year and I can see the consistency business grow. Conversion rate is high. Strongly recommend. Thank you.

Tobey

TobeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great results & customer service !

Great results and customer service has been terrific. This service has been very helpful with my business & helping get the inquires I need. It was a slow start but gained momentum after a month or so (which was explained to me at the start). Would definitely use it again.