Sports Online

Sports Online

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (34)

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Tom brady signed ball

Sold a fake ball, went to authenticate and found totally fake, checked google reviews, found same experience from other buyers. Beware.

Tanya S

Tanya SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely Happy

Highly recommend Sports Online.
My memorabilia Item I purchased was above and beyond and beautifully framed.
Prompt delivery and quick email response.
Very professional.

Emil

EmilDarwin, NT

Excellent service

Really quick and prompt .
Sent express delivery even when he did not have to. Swift response to emil and quick update on shipping.
Product as described in Ad.
Really happy with service

Rebekah B.

Rebekah B.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

Don’t waste your time the customer service is terrible, I read a review in which the company is decribed as a scam, I emailed asking for a photograph of the item I was purchasing to put my mind at rest this was met with an entourage of abuse very unprofessional and told my order had been cancelled I will not be receiving a refund. I am now left with the time consuming task of a charge back via my bank.

Dean Jones Signed Shirt

David's service is second to none, in this instance he arranged laybay where it was painless make monthly payments. The best part of the transaction was that David arranged for a new frame for the shirt - such 'extra mile' customer service I have rarely seen.

Packaging for postage from Sydney to Melbourne was perfect and the product will be treasured in my family for many years. Will shop again.

Great service, Very happy with product

Couldn't be happier with Sports Online and the product I purchased. David helped me out with a signed jersey from my favourite player, was framed perfectly and the shipping was surprisingly fast.
Will definitely be shopping again when something of interest comes up.
5 stars.

Max

MaxMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, fast delivery and awesome products

I couldn't be happy with David with the deals we struck together and the communication, all were delivered when and how was mentioned.

Thanks again David,
I'll be purchasing again when something else catches my eye.

Kind regeards Max

altc

altcAU

Great Communication

Needing to send a birthday gift across border restrictions and Sports Online were more than helpful. Quick response to all my questions And a great product was received in perfect order. I would definitely Recommend Sports Online

Great product

Really happy with the end product, great presentation, wonderfully framed looks fantastic. Emails were responded to promptly, very easy transaction and when Liverpool wins again next season will click and repeat. Many thanks

Find out how Sports Online compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Excellent product and service.

I ordered a Liverpool team signed shirt after we won the premiership (also club world cup and champions league, not bragging or anything.)
I asked David to hold off framing and shipping until we received the trophy so the photos I chose could be added to the frame, he was very accommodating and it was delivered exactly how I wanted. Very professional, wouldn't hesitate buying again.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Happy Customer!

I ordered a framed jersey on a payment plan - then read the fine print and released I needed to pay in full in order to receive by Father's Day! I emailed David who updated and pushed through order straight away. For me making a mistake - it was such a smooth and easy transaction. I am very happy with Sports Online and would order again through them :)

Leandros

LeandrosSydney, NSW

One Satisfied Customer

Made my first purchase from Sports Online recently. David and his team went above and beyond and I could not be happier with how my product turned out. An exceptional company who has created a customer for life, will certainly be back for all my memorabilia needs going forward. Thanks again David!

Nicki

NickiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service

I never really buy online but had to for this particular purchase. I rang David and he was so helpful and the product came to me sooner than I was expecting. It was a really easy transaction, and I will def buy from him again. Thanks for all your help David!

Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

I ordered two items and I called to ask a few questions. The owner was incredibly rude and abrupt. The email sent confirming that the items had been sent was literally just the tracking number and nothing else. I spent $2000. While the items are nice I would rather have spent more money with a different company that would’ve been friendlier.

Very Happy with purchase

David went out of his way to provide a finished product that we were looking for with the design of the signed memorabilia and we are very happy with our framed jersey.

BLC

BLCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than expected!

The Manchester United Treble signed jersey looks amazing, i couldn't be happier. David was so easy to deal with and postage was alot faster even with covid, than i expected.

Awesome service all round

Ordered an item for a Birthday present, wasn’t sure if it was the right one but when it arrived it was amazing with fast delivery, very happy with the service provided all round. Very highly recommended

Mark B

Mark BSydney, NSW

Fantastic

I ordered a signed ball on Monday night and it arrived on Wednesday morning! I had great communication with David and I couldn’t be happier. Can’t recommend the business highly enough.

West

WestPerth, WA

Buying through sports on line was great. Our picture arrived quickly, and we were rapped with how it looked. Our jonah lomu picture will be hung with the rest of our treasures.

Excellent Service and absolutely stunning product!

Order a World Cup 2018 Croatia away jersey signed by all the players and the coach. I was hesitant at first to make this purchase considering how much it was and the distance it would have to travel. But David was very professional and was able to respond very quickly to all my questions and sent me pictures of the actual product before shipping.
I received the product very quickly and once I opened it, I was extremely pleased! Would definitely purchase again from David and would highly recommend to all.

Thanks David for everything!