Sports Online

Sports Online (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Melissa

MelissaVictoria

Roger Federer Signed Tennis Ball Cube

Would like to thank David for the amazing and impeccable service. I received a tracking number and spoke with David on the phone regarding delivery. Very Prompt service and the recipient was lost for words and blown away the best surprise ever. Would highly recommend your services to anyone. Thanks David. Melissa Hastings

Sue S

Sue SNicholls 2913, ACT

Best present ever

I couldnt fault my experience in buying a 2 person fishing kayak as a gift for my grandson, who by the way is over the moon. The Kayak2Fish staff most helpful and always very prompt in answering my questions. All in all the whole experience was made easy, Thank you Kayak2 Fish, especially Ben.

Exellent and fast service

Thanks David for the prompt and fast delivery. I know my son will love his 50th birthday present this weekend

EXCELLANT COMPANY, GREAT PEOPLE

I have purchased multiple times from Sports Online. Fast delivery, impeccable customer service and an all round great experience. The products are 100% perfect and always arrives on time.David has always been a pleasure to speak with and goes above and beyond to help out.

Rex

Rex

Great product great service but terrible delivery service

Hi all I unfortunately I had a terrible time dealing with my order on the delivery side of things. The delivery driver did not leave a card saying to pick my product up from the nearest depot from the courier and I know David is not responsible for somebody’s else’s work ethics. However once David was informed about the problem David did a fantastic job following it all up and went above and beyond to sort the issue out I received a great product in the end and would to say thxs David I would definitely use you again Which I plan on doing very soon cheers David

signed man united 2008 champions league final photo

thanks David just what me son wanted for his 21st all signed by his fav man utd players off all time.

Will use again. cheers.

Great service and follow up

This is the second time i have used David and both times the response was quick and precise. Haven't received the second product yet but if it as good as the first then i will be very happy.

would recommend these guys for sure, i asked for a quick turnaround on this order and it looks like he will delivery on the tight time frame.

Irene

IreneMelbourne

Excellent Customer Service Does Exist!

I was looking for a hard to get Richmond Football Club framed piece of premiership memorabilia for my husband's birthday. I wasn't too familiar ordering this sort of product online, but after speaking with David, I was comfortable doing so. Everything he explained was spot on. My picture arrived a few days later well packaged and in one piece. My husband was thrilled with his present, and so was I with the excellent level of customer service I received. If you are thinking of purchasing an item from David, don't think twice.

Linda

LindaMelbourne

Exceptional product backed by pristine service!!!

Sports Online delivers superior products with impeccable customer service. All communication has been extremely prompt with product knowledge to the highest degree. I can't be more pleased with my experience shopping here.

An outstanding Trader

Dealing with David was the best purchasing experience I have had in my 30 years of collecting ... a true professional with quality products and an outstanding service ethic.

Unbelievable

David was so easy to deal with communication was fantastic.
Real madrid jersey is amazing .
Delivered on time.
Will definitely be back. Recommend sports oline memorabilia very highly.

Kez

KezSydney

Fantastic service, brilliant product!

I have just purchased a Chelsea Championship jersey for a group birthday present. Firstly, I found the same product cheaper elsewhere but David at Sports Online honoured his commitment and beat the best price that I could get elsewhere. My son and his friends were not sure which jersey that they would go for but throughout the buying process David was responsive to all my questions and patient whilst the boys made their final decision as to which jersey to finally purchase. The delivery process also went extremely well. Over all, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase other sporting memorabilia form Sports Online. I highly recommend them! Thank you David for the great service.

Excellent Service

I haven't bought memorabillia before. David guided me through the process and reassured me of the authenticity of the product.

He answered all my questions within 24 hours, and the product was framed and shipped only a few days later.

In a nut shell, excellent service...very satisfied customer!

Angus

AngusAdelaide

Recently purchased with sports online . Thanks to David the process was easy. He helped to get my desired product with little fuss . Would use him
And the company again .

Stacey

StaceyMelbourne

Amazing service!

So happy with the quality and service David provided with my purchase. I was always updated with progress and David even organised a local courier to ensure my purchase was delivered on time. I will definitely recommend to family and friends. Thanks again David!

Great Service

Extremely happy with my purchase. David was more than accommodating in getting the piece here on time and it looks amazing.

Stuart

StuartMelbourne

Sensational service and follow up

Extremely happy with my purchases from David, very competitive pricing, excellent customer service, he found items that may not have been in stock but made it happen for me so i could do all in one order, a most professional service provided (arrived packed to perfection on-time to the day), i have found my one stop shop for future purchases, highly recommended to those in the market for authentic sports memorabilia, certificates of authenticity with all purchases.

My boyfriend is going to love this!

I wanted a memorabilia frame of Rossi with Honda's only and I contacted David as I could not find what I wanted. He sourced specific images for me and I felt like I was in control of my purchase the whole time.
I am very glad that I purchased this frame. I would definitely buy from David again!

Awesome service

Thank you David for going above and beyond with my 2 separate orders. Packaging, postage, pricing and product were all 5 stars and I will recommend you whenever I can!

Mike

MikePerth

Great Service

Ordered a signed Russell Westbrook jersey from David. He was very easy to talk to and arranged it to be framed. When I recieved my order it was very well packaged and just what I had ordered!