Sports Online

Sports Online (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great service and follow up

This is the second time i have used David and both times the response was quick and precise. Haven't received the second product yet but if it as good as the first then i will be very happy.

would recommend these guys for sure, i asked for a quick turnaround on this order and it looks like he will delivery on the tight time frame.

Excellent Customer Service Does Exist!

I was looking for a hard to get Richmond Football Club framed piece of premiership memorabilia for my husband's birthday. I wasn't too familiar ordering this sort of product online, but after speaking with David, I was comfortable doing so. Everything he explained was spot on. My picture arrived a few days later well packaged and in one piece. My husband was thrilled with his present, and so was I with the excellent level of customer service I received. If you are thinking of purchasing an item from David, don't think twice.

Exceptional product backed by pristine service!!!

Sports Online delivers superior products with impeccable customer service. All communication has been extremely prompt with product knowledge to the highest degree. I can't be more pleased with my experience shopping here.

An outstanding Trader

Dealing with David was the best purchasing experience I have had in my 30 years of collecting ... a true professional with quality products and an outstanding service ethic.

Unbelievable

David was so easy to deal with communication was fantastic.
Real madrid jersey is amazing .
Delivered on time.
Will definitely be back. Recommend sports oline memorabilia very highly.

Fantastic service, brilliant product!

I have just purchased a Chelsea Championship jersey for a group birthday present. Firstly, I found the same product cheaper elsewhere but David at Sports Online honoured his commitment and beat the best price that I could get elsewhere. My son and his friends were not sure which jersey that they would go for but throughout the buying process David was responsive to all my questions and patient whilst the boys made their final decision as to which jersey to finally purchase. The delivery process also went extremely well. Over all, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase other sporting memorabilia form Sports Online. I highly recommend them! Thank you David for the great service.

Excellent Service

I haven't bought memorabillia before. David guided me through the process and reassured me of the authenticity of the product.

He answered all my questions within 24 hours, and the product was framed and shipped only a few days later.

In a nut shell, excellent service...very satisfied customer!

Recently purchased with sports online . Thanks to David the process was easy. He helped to get my desired product with little fuss . Would use him
And the company again .

Amazing service!

So happy with the quality and service David provided with my purchase. I was always updated with progress and David even organised a local courier to ensure my purchase was delivered on time. I will definitely recommend to family and friends. Thanks again David!

Great Service

Extremely happy with my purchase. David was more than accommodating in getting the piece here on time and it looks amazing.

Sensational service and follow up

Extremely happy with my purchases from David, very competitive pricing, excellent customer service, he found items that may not have been in stock but made it happen for me so i could do all in one order, a most professional service provided (arrived packed to perfection on-time to the day), i have found my one stop shop for future purchases, highly recommended to those in the market for authentic sports memorabilia, certificates of authenticity with all purchases.

My boyfriend is going to love this!

I wanted a memorabilia frame of Rossi with Honda's only and I contacted David as I could not find what I wanted. He sourced specific images for me and I felt like I was in control of my purchase the whole time.
I am very glad that I purchased this frame. I would definitely buy from David again!

Awesome service

Thank you David for going above and beyond with my 2 separate orders. Packaging, postage, pricing and product were all 5 stars and I will recommend you whenever I can!

Great Service

Ordered a signed Russell Westbrook jersey from David. He was very easy to talk to and arranged it to be framed. When I recieved my order it was very well packaged and just what I had ordered!

Above and beyond

I purchased AFL memorabilia for my fiancé's birthday. Dave was quick to reply to all my queries and ended up going above and beyond to make sure I received the memorabilia in time and as chance and timing would have it, he even managed to get it personally signed for me. Great service! Great product! Could not have been happier.

Perfect!

Exactly what I ordered. I am very happy. Fast delivery as well. Item was ordered Saturday morning and received by Friday. A+++

Great price, great service, great communication! Highly recommended.

I purchased a major commitment piece of memorabiia from Sports Online and I was very pleasantly surprised by the price when compared to any online price I've seen. The piece came from the USA and there was no delay in regards to delivery. In fact, it came earlier than I expected considering the piece would have had to have been ordered, shipped, customs cleared, GST and import charged etc.

David's communication was great and the service I received is A+++. I will be back for more imported pieces of memorabilia.

I also found David to be an honest and ethical memorabilia trader. Thank you David!

Worst online experience ever

It has now been over 4 weeks since I placed my order and I still haven't receive my goods. Every time I ring they inform me it's " On it's way" however are unable to supply a tracking number.
I'm now lodging a claim through BPay to have my order cancelled and get a refund.

Highly Recommended

Having never bought sporting memorabilia before, I took a bit of a gamble buying a relatively expensive item online sight unseen as a 40th birthday gift. My fears were quickly allayed through David's prompt communication and care taken to carefully package the product such that it arrived from interstate intact. Thank you!

Amazing Service and Even Better Product

Helpful throughout the whole process answering emails quickly and always willing to help ! The delivery was quick and the product was amazing especially framed. I 100% recommend purchasing from here and will be looking back here for future purchases.