Sports Online

Sports Online (page 2 of 5)

BLC

BLCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than expected!

The Manchester United Treble signed jersey looks amazing, i couldn't be happier. David was so easy to deal with and postage was alot faster even with covid, than i expected.

Awesome service all round

Ordered an item for a Birthday present, wasn’t sure if it was the right one but when it arrived it was amazing with fast delivery, very happy with the service provided all round. Very highly recommended

Mark B

Mark BSydney, NSW

Fantastic

I ordered a signed ball on Monday night and it arrived on Wednesday morning! I had great communication with David and I couldn’t be happier. Can’t recommend the business highly enough.

West

WestPerth, WA

Buying through sports on line was great. Our picture arrived quickly, and we were rapped with how it looked. Our jonah lomu picture will be hung with the rest of our treasures.

Excellent Service and absolutely stunning product!

Order a World Cup 2018 Croatia away jersey signed by all the players and the coach. I was hesitant at first to make this purchase considering how much it was and the distance it would have to travel. But David was very professional and was able to respond very quickly to all my questions and sent me pictures of the actual product before shipping.
I received the product very quickly and once I opened it, I was extremely pleased! Would definitely purchase again from David and would highly recommend to all.

Thanks David for everything!

Jarred

JarredSydney, NSW

Great value for money

Ordered a signed jersey it was exactly what i ordered and looks great with all the other memorabilia.
The jersey is in great condition and great value for money.
David was helpful and quick to respond during the delivery.

Shaun

ShaunSydney, NSW

AMA products

I am absolutely impressed with the products I have received from sportsonline. David was so professional he responded to my emails straight away and was extremely helpful and professional in anything I asked, I received all my packages within a few days completely wrapped up.
I definitely recommend sportsonline I will definitely be purchasing more products from them in the near future

High quality product and excellent service. Would recommend.

David was fantastic to deal with, including very fast responses to various questions. High quality product, very happy with it. Super fast delivery. Would highly recommend. Likely to use again. Thanks!

Chifley 40

Chifley 40Sydney, NSW

Signed Pele boot

Item received a few days ago, looks fantastic! Everything from the packaging right through to the product and display box is quality, much appreciated!! David kept me informed from purchase to receipt, will purchase again!

Kirsten

KirstenSouth East Queensland, QLD

signed ronaldo shirt

Bought for my son as his fav person is cristiano ronaldo signed shirt in frame. Wow I was shocked when I saw it. Beautifully presented in the frame. Best thing I have bought. Highly recommended products from David.

Jenny C.

Jenny C.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and excellent product.

I just wanted to thank you for your amazing service. I ordered some Richmond memorabilia and it arrived so quickly. It was well packaged and exactly as advertised. You customer service is outstanding. Thank you very much. I have no hesitation in recommending you to all of my friends and will order again in the future.

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic item and even better customer support!

Ordered a framed signed Ben Simmons jersey.
It arrived right on time and exceed my expectations! Will 100% order again and recommend to all my friends and family to purchase from this amazing company!! Over the moon with the prompt customer support!!

Great service and legit products

I received a signed Springbok world cup rugby jersey ,excellent buy very happy my side . Service was great and delivery was fast and all authenticity documentation was included and valid .

Sara R.

Sara R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional product and fantastic to deal with!

These guys were super helpful for my order (first time memorabilia buyer), and the product is beautiful!! Really happy with product and service, and would 10/10 buy from again, and also highly recommend.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Surprised

As a first time memorabila purchaser, it's so hard to know what to pay. So I did my research and came across a product I liked and was fairly priced. It was an already discounted item due a small few of the many legendary cricketers signatures being faded. I got in contact with David expressing an interest in the product to see if he had anything similar within my budget. He gave me a cracking deal straight up on the item I had been watching. I was genuinely shocked. 2 days later the product arrived and would you believe he threw in a bonus item due to those few faded signatures (for which he already discounted the item). It was just so unnecessary. That sort of fairness and kindness and goes a long way in my book.

Stupendous Service

I got in touch with David as I had a few queries about a signed Liverpool jersey I was interested in. He was very punctual and helpful in his responses.
I placed the order Monday night and it arrived Wednesday morning. Unbelievable quality of product and even better service.

You won't find a better, honest, honourable business anywhere. Fact! Fantastic!!!!

Been dealing with David, the owner from Sports Online for a while now and I can honestly say I've never come across a more fair, generous and terrific fellow than this man. An absolute pleasure to do business with. Nothing was too much trouble or too much time and the pricing was first class and was well looked after. Best service anywhere in the World!

ZAK

ZAK

CROATIA WORLD CUP JERSEY

I'll keep it short but sweet. David is a top bloke & very professional. If only it was as easy dealing with other people as it was dealing with David life would be much easier.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Liverpool football jersey

I have to say I was a little weary about buying something of good value over the internet . Well wasn’t I wrong, David at sports online was realy professional and worked with real urgency. He went over and above what he had to. Full credit to you David, great work mate. My friend loved the Liverpool football jersey, and the frame work was brillant

L Rizio

L RizioSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product, customer service and timely delivery

I was very happy with the customer service (they went above and beyond), the product and the timing of the delivery. I purchased a gift for a birthday, which was delivered in time for the birthday. The product was perfect. All queries I had were addressed promptly and in a friendly manner. I could not be happier with Sports Online!