Sports Online

Sports Online (page 3 of 5)

Extremely reliable and friendly experience

I recently purchase a jersey from David, he was so incredible patient and helpful throughout the process! Such an amazing site to purchase off, I would highly recommend :)

Great piece and exceeded expectations

David was great to deal with, he was very prompt in answering any questions and the item came very quickly. I would definitely recommend Sports Online and I would also buy from them again in the future.

Amazing Service

Just received my framed Luka Modric jersey.Have to tell you it looks amazing,my son is going to love it.Your service and professionalism is undeniable.
I will 100% be using you again and recommending to everyone I know.
Thank you so much.

Genine Product

Sports Online were excellent to deal with, communication, delivery and the product purchased was of high quality
A genuine sealer offering genuine products
extremely happy with the experience

Johnny

JohnnyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I purchased a signed soccer top through Sports Online Memrobilia and David was excellent to deal with. The customer service was outstanding, the delivery was quick and most importantly the top was beautiful. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much!

ust wanted to thank you for the amazing service and fast delivery! The framed Michael Jordan print arrived safely on Friday, perfect timing for my son’s 18th birthday tomorrow.
Thank you once again for your great customer service.

Karolina

KarolinaStrathfield south

Awesome. Service was fantastic!

I purchased a jersey through sportsonline. Customer service was great. David was happy to answer all my questions. The jersey was a gift for my husband, and he absolutely loved it. Would highly recommend David and sportsonline!

Marisa

MarisaMelbourne

Fantastic service provided and incredibly happy with result!

This was my first time shopping from Sports Online and the service provided from David was outstanding! Once I placed my order, I received my item within 4 days and tracking number was provided to me as well. I purchased the Mo Salah signed LFC jersey and am so incredibly happy with the item! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy sports memorabilia

Jen A

Jen ASydney

Perfect. Better than expected.

This is my first time buying sports memorabilia, but the whole experience thanks to Sports Online Memorabilia has been so simple, transparent and perfect. The detail in the framing and finishes look brilliant - better than I could ever have imagined. The authentication provided is highly descriptive and detailed. Thanks so much for your professional service and care from immediately after placing the order to the perfect delivery. I know there is only one place I will be coming again for merchandise that matters. Great job and thanks so much for good old fashioned customer service with quality.

Find out how Sports Online compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

New Lionel Messi Concept Created!

To David,
I cannot thank you enough! You have been incredible to work with in creating this Messi concept with me and you went above and beyond to help get such an amazing result! The graphic colours are awesome and they compliment the jersey perfectly. The framing is such nice quality.
I appreciate your time back and forth in emails and for answering all of my questions - you made this process so easy!
My fiancé LOVED it so much, his reaction made me cry!
I will most definitely recommended you to everyone.
Many thanks

Melissa

MelissaVictoria

Roger Federer Signed Tennis Ball Cube

Would like to thank David for the amazing and impeccable service. I received a tracking number and spoke with David on the phone regarding delivery. Very Prompt service and the recipient was lost for words and blown away the best surprise ever. Would highly recommend your services to anyone. Thanks David. Melissa Hastings

Sue S

Sue SNicholls 2913, ACT

Best present ever

I couldnt fault my experience in buying a 2 person fishing kayak as a gift for my grandson, who by the way is over the moon. The Kayak2Fish staff most helpful and always very prompt in answering my questions. All in all the whole experience was made easy, Thank you Kayak2 Fish, especially Ben.

Exellent and fast service

Thanks David for the prompt and fast delivery. I know my son will love his 50th birthday present this weekend

EXCELLANT COMPANY, GREAT PEOPLE

I have purchased multiple times from Sports Online. Fast delivery, impeccable customer service and an all round great experience. The products are 100% perfect and always arrives on time.David has always been a pleasure to speak with and goes above and beyond to help out.

Rex

Rex

Great product great service but terrible delivery service

Hi all I unfortunately I had a terrible time dealing with my order on the delivery side of things. The delivery driver did not leave a card saying to pick my product up from the nearest depot from the courier and I know David is not responsible for somebody’s else’s work ethics. However once David was informed about the problem David did a fantastic job following it all up and went above and beyond to sort the issue out I received a great product in the end and would to say thxs David I would definitely use you again Which I plan on doing very soon cheers David

signed man united 2008 champions league final photo

thanks David just what me son wanted for his 21st all signed by his fav man utd players off all time.

Will use again. cheers.

Great service and follow up

This is the second time i have used David and both times the response was quick and precise. Haven't received the second product yet but if it as good as the first then i will be very happy.

would recommend these guys for sure, i asked for a quick turnaround on this order and it looks like he will delivery on the tight time frame.

Irene

IreneMelbourne

Excellent Customer Service Does Exist!

I was looking for a hard to get Richmond Football Club framed piece of premiership memorabilia for my husband's birthday. I wasn't too familiar ordering this sort of product online, but after speaking with David, I was comfortable doing so. Everything he explained was spot on. My picture arrived a few days later well packaged and in one piece. My husband was thrilled with his present, and so was I with the excellent level of customer service I received. If you are thinking of purchasing an item from David, don't think twice.

Linda

LindaMelbourne

Exceptional product backed by pristine service!!!

Sports Online delivers superior products with impeccable customer service. All communication has been extremely prompt with product knowledge to the highest degree. I can't be more pleased with my experience shopping here.

An outstanding Trader

Dealing with David was the best purchasing experience I have had in my 30 years of collecting ... a true professional with quality products and an outstanding service ethic.