Sports Online

Sports Online (page 4 of 5)

Unbelievable

David was so easy to deal with communication was fantastic.
Real madrid jersey is amazing .
Delivered on time.
Will definitely be back. Recommend sports oline memorabilia very highly.

Kez

KezSydney

Fantastic service, brilliant product!

I have just purchased a Chelsea Championship jersey for a group birthday present. Firstly, I found the same product cheaper elsewhere but David at Sports Online honoured his commitment and beat the best price that I could get elsewhere. My son and his friends were not sure which jersey that they would go for but throughout the buying process David was responsive to all my questions and patient whilst the boys made their final decision as to which jersey to finally purchase. The delivery process also went extremely well. Over all, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase other sporting memorabilia form Sports Online. I highly recommend them! Thank you David for the great service.

Excellent Service

I haven't bought memorabillia before. David guided me through the process and reassured me of the authenticity of the product.

He answered all my questions within 24 hours, and the product was framed and shipped only a few days later.

In a nut shell, excellent service...very satisfied customer!

Angus

AngusAdelaide

Recently purchased with sports online . Thanks to David the process was easy. He helped to get my desired product with little fuss . Would use him
And the company again .

Stacey

StaceyMelbourne

Amazing service!

So happy with the quality and service David provided with my purchase. I was always updated with progress and David even organised a local courier to ensure my purchase was delivered on time. I will definitely recommend to family and friends. Thanks again David!

Great Service

Extremely happy with my purchase. David was more than accommodating in getting the piece here on time and it looks amazing.

Stuart

StuartMelbourne

Sensational service and follow up

Extremely happy with my purchases from David, very competitive pricing, excellent customer service, he found items that may not have been in stock but made it happen for me so i could do all in one order, a most professional service provided (arrived packed to perfection on-time to the day), i have found my one stop shop for future purchases, highly recommended to those in the market for authentic sports memorabilia, certificates of authenticity with all purchases.

My boyfriend is going to love this!

I wanted a memorabilia frame of Rossi with Honda's only and I contacted David as I could not find what I wanted. He sourced specific images for me and I felt like I was in control of my purchase the whole time.
I am very glad that I purchased this frame. I would definitely buy from David again!

Warren

WarrenHunter Region, NSW

Awesome service

Thank you David for going above and beyond with my 2 separate orders. Packaging, postage, pricing and product were all 5 stars and I will recommend you whenever I can!

Mike

MikePerth

Great Service

Ordered a signed Russell Westbrook jersey from David. He was very easy to talk to and arranged it to be framed. When I recieved my order it was very well packaged and just what I had ordered!

Gemma

Gemma

Above and beyond

I purchased AFL memorabilia for my fiancé's birthday. Dave was quick to reply to all my queries and ended up going above and beyond to make sure I received the memorabilia in time and as chance and timing would have it, he even managed to get it personally signed for me. Great service! Great product! Could not have been happier.

Perfect!

Exactly what I ordered. I am very happy. Fast delivery as well. Item was ordered Saturday morning and received by Friday. A+++

Great price, great service, great communication! Highly recommended.

I purchased a major commitment piece of memorabiia from Sports Online and I was very pleasantly surprised by the price when compared to any online price I've seen. The piece came from the USA and there was no delay in regards to delivery. In fact, it came earlier than I expected considering the piece would have had to have been ordered, shipped, customs cleared, GST and import charged etc.

David's communication was great and the service I received is A+++. I will be back for more imported pieces of memorabilia.

I also found David to be an honest and ethical memorabilia trader. Thank you David!

Christian

ChristianSydney

Highly Recommended

Having never bought sporting memorabilia before, I took a bit of a gamble buying a relatively expensive item online sight unseen as a 40th birthday gift. My fears were quickly allayed through David's prompt communication and care taken to carefully package the product such that it arrived from interstate intact. Thank you!

Amazing Service and Even Better Product

Helpful throughout the whole process answering emails quickly and always willing to help ! The delivery was quick and the product was amazing especially framed. I 100% recommend purchasing from here and will be looking back here for future purchases.

Richard

RichardHorsley

Excellent service

I purchased a framed Leicester City shirt. The shirt arrived well packaged to avoid damage, and was displayed in the frame better than I imagined. The after sales service provided by David was excellent. Highly recommended.

Paul E

Paul EMelbourne

Service "above and beyond the call of duty".

Service from David was 1st class. He went out of his way to ensure my son received his 21st birthday gift (from USA) on his birthday and organised framing for a later date. Very easy and no fuss in dealing with Sports Online from interstate.
Paul

Absolutely fantastic service!!

We ordered 2 framed photos, one of Richie McCaw as Captain of the All Blacks World Cup 2015 and another of the whole team signed jersey with photos. We ordered Richie about 3 weeks ago and the whole team last week and received both beautifully framed and so professionally packaged with authenticity certificates as well. They promised them before Xmas and they kept their promise - AWESOME!!! Will definitely recommend them to anyone

Kat

KatSydney

Awesome example of Outstanding service from an Aussie company!!!

Dr David Poole ~ Thank you so much!!!!
I will never shop anywhere else for sports memorabilia again. Fantastic prompt service, great communication and assistance in purchasing an 11yr old boys dream!!!! Great site run by a great man!!!

Fantastice Service and best price

Dave was exceptional to deal with and also got back to me within a couple of hours. I received the goods within a week and not only that, he saved me over $1,500.00 I will be sure to refer all my family and friends to Dave as I can not fault him or the product.